Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize BC and the unknown woman could have been talking about something completely unrelated in the video, but seeing him laughing knowing what some of the conversation was about gave me chills.

Maybe he hit her hard enough to knock her out, (lifted weights & had martial arts experience) probably causing blood and/or saliva to get on the passenger side door &window, hence the excessive cleaning. Could've pulled off university near the old c-street bar (kind of an industrial area for a couple blocks, not many people around) bound her and taped her mouth, hence the phone pinging near the terminal, put her in a bag and carried her in. Or if he had a drive in garage unit as someone here suggested he may have done it there.

How did this news agency get the indictment tapes? Are they public record? Interesting we hadn't heard them before. Also interesting they are focusing on the identity of the person he was with, seems a little irresponsible to being calling attention to her on public tv. I mean, she's a witness that provided much needed evidence. We don't even discuss that here.

I think he would've cleaned her side of the car excessively whether he was violent towards her in it or not. However, this guy was learning how to kidnap from fetlife, it wouldn't surprise anyone if there was a sort of BDSM-turned-bad element to it.

Also about the several terabytes - is this CCTV footage? It would be easy to rack up thousands of hours over a few days if you have multiple cameras covering one area 24/7, so if there are say, 10 cameras at his apartment complex, that's 240 hours one day, theoretically,if they were looking at footage over the course of a week, that's 1680 hours of JUST the apartment complex. Then they'd probably be looking at footage from the area he picked her, up - we already know there were multiple cameras there. There'd also be CCTV from the vigil, maybe the gym, the route the car took etc. A lot of the footage probably shows jack ****, but you'd still have to have a look at it all.

I think he would've cleaned her side of the car excessively whether he was violent towards her in it or not. However, this guy was learning how to kidnap from fetlife, it wouldn't surprise anyone if there was a sort of BDSM-turned-bad element to it.

Also about the several terabytes - is this CCTV footage? It would be easy to rack up thousands of hours over a few days if you have multiple cameras covering one area 24/7, so if there are say, 10 cameras at his apartment complex, that's 240 hours one day, theoretically,if they were looking at footage over the course of a week, that's 1680 hours of JUST the apartment complex. Then they'd probably be looking at footage from the area he picked her, up - we already know there were multiple cameras there. There'd also be CCTV from the vigil, maybe the gym, the route the car took etc. A lot of the footage probably shows jack ****, but you'd still have to have a look at it all.
But would the bunch of cctv footage that doesn't show anything be something his lawyers would have to review, as was stated in an article when his first lawyer was reviewing evidence? I think it is not all that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You're right Sad, some of the footage may show nothing. Locals seem adamant there are no security cams at the apartment complex. However, is it possible FBI set up hidden cam footage in an empty apartment or elsewhere on the site? There will also be traffic cam footage, gas station and other businesses footage. Perhaps they bugged his apartment or phone after interviewing him the first time?

But, if there are no cams at the apartment block, how the heck do they know he carried her in? Maybe the car parking areas have cameras?

AJMO.

You're right Sad, some of the footage may show nothing. Locals seem adamant there are no security cams at the apartment complex. However, is it possible FBI set up hidden cam footage in an empty apartment or elsewhere on the site? There will also be traffic cam footage, gas station and other businesses footage. Perhaps they bugged his apartment or phone after interviewing him the first time?

But, if there are no cams at the apartment block, how the heck do they know he carried her in? Maybe the car parking areas have cameras?

AJMO.
Maybe it was an excerpt from the wire-tap , his conversation with the girl at the rally?

I think BC was recorded saying he "carried her" into his apt on the surveillance tape and LE have said they believe what he said on that tape, at least that's what I gathered from the recent news story above. Hopefully they have direct evidence that corroborates his comments to the informant.

It does have a security system, actually. Its in the form of a buzz-in system. These may or may not have cctv.. some are just voice activated.
This is from a resident of X block, he teaches music in his apartment.

Even though the address is Springfield Avenue, Building X is actually off of Kenwood Road (approximately 500 feet south of the Springfield-Kenwood intersection). The building sits at a 45 degree angle to Kenwood Road and is marked with an X (literally! X marks the spot!). There is a buzz-in security system, so just push the button for X4 and I will buzz you in—but I will do my best to try and watch for you and meet you at the door!

http://www.neaveill.com/music/
Am just bumping this post from kitty. Do we know what block BC was in?

I think BC was recorded saying he "carried her" into his apt on the surveillance tape and LE have said they believe what he said on that tape, at least that's what I gathered from the recent news story above. Hopefully they have direct evidence that corroborates his comments to the informant.

We have threads on here about women being removed from hotels & other sites in luggage, I remember the CCTV video of the perp rolling the decedent across the lobby. Horrible!

A person of Ms. Zhang's stature would likely fit in a large gym bag or duffle. BC the gym rat would have not trouble carrying her weight.

Instead of typing what I'm thinking of BC right now, I'll say

YingYing Zhang, I'm intensely sorry that the world knows your name because of this event, and that your family only saw the USA for this reason.

You have turned the eyes of the world to agriculture, may others move forward with your research & increase food security for all people in your family's honor and in your memory.

But would the bunch of cctv footage that doesn't show anything be something his lawyers would have to review, as was stated in an article when his first lawyer was reviewing evidence? I think it is not all that.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

His lawyer wouldn't have to review any of it. The prosecution has to turn over all evidence it collected whether it had value or not. I believe a decent prosecutor would point out areas in the video that they will use. It would be up to the defense to review tapes to find evidence that the prosecutor overlooked or ignored that could be used in the defendant's favor. I would think that the defense would want to review all of the video.

This guy was an obvious "talker" from the way we saw him talking to the informant at the walk. I have to wonder if there is still a chance to have someone who is close to him try to get more information from him.

We know he has his guard up now and he would likely be wary of anyone but if LE could get someone close to him to try to open up about what happened then maybe they may get a better clue.

For example lets suppose someone close to him would approach him in a meeting about a new high profile defense attorney that they are trying to get for him and they just need some basic information to see if the attorney could take the case. It could be a big ruse and if done carefully then maybe some more breadcrumbs could be uncovered. They could say the attorney doesnt have to know anything about whether he did it or not and just needs to know his general whereabouts after he left the apartment the second time after getting there because he needs to have something to work with to be able to defend him. The high profile attorney is decidiing on whether to take the case but needs some basic information to see if the case is doable for him. If there is nothing he can share now then the attorney can arrange for a confidential call to take place later that evening. All being a ruse of course.

Im not sure if that is even allowed or not to try to trap him into saying more. I just think this type of person is itching to tell more about his crime and they can get the right discussion going with someone he trusts then perhaps more can be gotten from him.

If they have already gave him a roomate in jail that is another way that works sometimes. It would have to be a really slick roomate that could gain his trust.

This guy was an obvious "talker" from the way we saw him talking to the informant at the walk. I have to wonder if there is still a chance to have someone who is close to him try to get more information from him.

We know he has his guard up now and he would likely be wary of anyone but if LE could get someone close to him to try to open up about what happened then maybe they may get a better clue.

For example lets suppose someone close to him would approach him in a meeting about a new high profile defense attorney that they are trying to get for him and they just need some basic information to see if the attorney could take the case. It could be a big ruse and if done carefully then maybe some more breadcrumbs could be uncovered. They could say the attorney doesnt have to know anything about whether he did it or not and just needs to know his general whereabouts after he left the apartment the second time after getting there because he needs to have something to work with to be able to defend him. The high profile attorney is decidiing on whether to take the case but needs some basic information to see if the case is doable for him. If there is nothing he can share now then the attorney can arrange for a confidential call to take place later that evening. All being a ruse of course.

Im not sure if that is even allowed or not to try to trap him into saying more. I just think this type of person is itching to tell more about his crime and they can get the right discussion going with someone he trusts then perhaps more can be gotten from him.

If they have already gave him a roomate in jail that is another way that works sometimes. It would have to be a really slick roomate that could gain his trust.
He is medicated now Hatfield..
All he's thinking about now is how he is going to wow them all with his tremendous cunning and high intelligence..
The location of her remains is very important for her family. But, too late to save her life.
This guy took pleasure in his action, as per definitions of charges.
If he was sorry he would have pleaded guilty.
All he has left is her location.
Nothing else.
For all we know there may well be a whole stack of further superseding indictments on the way, possibly involving other victims too.. thats me purely speculating here..
Its a complete dead-end.
He has only one card to play.
I'm not sure of its value in terms of negotiating the death penalty away.
Should it be?

Good thinking..
That makes perfect sense.
In that case its unlikely he dismembered her body prior to disposal or carried out any act likely to leave a blood track?
Which would mean he would have had to carry her intact body out of his place ..
Do you have any ideas at all on how he might have disposed of her?
Do you have any ideas why no prolonged official search was carried out?

Personally 'Kitty' and it is only my own opinion and not that of LE , I think the disposal involved some action taken from his knowledge of chemicals and possibly around the subject matter he's been studying for the last few years. I'm being a little cryptic as I don't want to break any TOS or anything but I'm sure you can read between the lines. However, I may be totally running in the wrong direction!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally 'Kitty' and it is only my own opinion and not that of LE , I think the disposal involved some action taken from his knowledge of chemicals and possibly around the subject matter he's been studying for the last few years. I'm being a little cryptic as I don't want to break any TOS or anything but I'm sure you can read between the lines. However, I may be totally running in the wrong direction!

Also, I believe that searches haven't been conducted because LE know exactly how she was disposed of and there would be nothing left of her to find. Or at least no possibility of finding Ying Ying. So very sad and he's such a monster !

Without a body, without enough blood to assume she is dead what could they use to charge with murder. The only thing I can imagine is they have a video of him commuting the act. Otherwise im scratching my head to think they have anything other than kidnapping.

Alot of circumstantial evidence that people have gotten around on less

In the UK we have to date had a fair few convictions of guilty for Murder even when there has been no body found- sometimes all the rest of the evidence is enough to prove the indictment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member