Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prosecution: had her phone disabled within 20 minutes

Bound and raped her in the bedroom leaving bloodstains on bed, wall and floor. Put her in the tub and hit her in the head with the baseball bat until her head broke open, then Stabbed her in the neck until her head was severed.

Also: FBI investigates possibilty of other victims, found no evidence of such

Prosecution: had her phone disabled within 20 minutes

Bound and raped her in the bedroom leaving bloodstains on bed, wall and floor. Put her in the tub and hit her in the head with the baseball bat until her head broke open, then Stabbed her in the neck until her head was severed.

Also: FBI investigates possibilty of other victims, found no evidence of such
OMFG

Defense, Prosecutors say Christensen killed Yingying Zhang
They went on to explain the guilt phase of the trial is merely part of the legal process to get to the penalty phase.

The federal prosecutor detailed Yingying's death to the jury in their opening statement saying, “He hit her in the head with a baseball bat, broke open her head...stabbed her in the neck and he cut her head off... While Yingying was on campus pursing her dream on June 9, the defendant was there pursuing something dark, evil... kidnapping and murder”

Prosecutors say Christensen is heard on a recording saying Yingying was his 13th victim. The defense says there’s no evidence of this calling it a “false claim,” saying Christensen was drunk when he said it.

Taseff said nothing the defense presents at trial will be done to "side-step or deny" what Christensen has done. Their ultimate goal is clearly to spare him from the death penalty, even if that means apparently conceding a life sentence.
(Matt masterson)

They could have done this *months* ago. Years ago.

If they want to spare his life, I don’t think doing this would be wise. In fact, it would backfire big time with me if I were on the jury

Drawing this out for two years when you know you are guilty (and trying to draw it out forever even up to the last minute with a filing right before opening statements) comes off to me as simply denying the obvious, shows no remorse, and seems like you relish the torture and pain her family is enduring.....

We knew it would be sickening... but still....
and I don't see how the family, particularly the Mom, will get through this... can't imagine.
...and still don't understand what the hell the slimy Defense is up to unless they plan to do something crazy and then call for a mistrial?
...and ya gotta wonder about BC's claim of 13 victims (that the police are denying) -- how does someone commit such atrocity the first time out of the block; possible I s'pose, but hard to fathom.
This thread will no doubt go nuts (appropriately so) by tonight!

From a wiretap on Christensen's girlfriend, Christensen said he brought Zhang back to his apartment, raped her, stabbed her and decapitated her. Her body remains missing.

Assistant U.S. Attorney Eugene Miller said Christensen stabbed Ms. Zhang in the neck and cut off her head, then disposed of the remains at an unknown location.

“Yingying is never going to be found,” Christensen reportedly said at the memorial walk on June 29, 2017.

Christensen then cleaned up his apartment and car.
Source LIVE: The trial of Brendt Christensen
looks as though the location of her remains is a matter of pride to him... (25 swear words)

I didn’t realize trial had started.

Just wanted to bring our lovely ladies face back out there amongst the gruemsome news.
This picture was posted on page one of this thread. I hope it’s ok I didn’t link it.

Attachments

• 23AE4FCE-4185-4FA6-ACE5-92551F46DBC1.jpeg
    23AE4FCE-4185-4FA6-ACE5-92551F46DBC1.jpeg
    25.6 KB · Views: 12
me me me me me me me me me me me me me
On that recording, Christensen allegedly said he wanted to attend the vigil “to see how many people are here,” he said. “They’re here for me.” He also added that Zhang’s body would never be found and that her family, who had traveled from China to help locate her, would be “leaving empty handed.”
Defense Attorney: ‘Brendt Christensen Killed Yingying Zhang’

he strangled her for 10 minutes, broke open her head in the bath tub, and then decapitated her.
Why?
Was decapitation a thing for him and if so, why? Why did he feel the need to decapitate a dead girl?

He evidently tried to strangle her to death, and she fought and resisted and he couldn’t kill her that way, so he put her in the tub and beat her in the head until her skull split open. That would be fatal ultimately, but she wouldn’t necessarily die immediately. My guess is that he stabbed her in the neck to finish the job. Probably stabbed her so many times that he ultimately just cut her head off.

Poor girl didn’t want to die, and didn’t have a chance. It is just sickening....

me me me me me me me me me me me me me
On that recording, Christensen allegedly said he wanted to attend the vigil “to see how many people are here,” he said. “They’re here for me.” He also added that Zhang’s body would never be found and that her family, who had traveled from China to help locate her, would be “leaving empty handed.”
Defense Attorney: ‘Brendt Christensen Killed Yingying Zhang’

BC: tells girlfriend, “I’m pretty good at this.”

Also BC: leaves blood-stained murder weapon on bedroom floor for *three weeks*.....

Dumbass.......

He evidently tried to strangle her to death, and she fought and resisted and he couldn’t kill her that way, so he put her in the tub and beat her in the head until her skull split open. That would be fatal ultimately, but she wouldn’t necessarily die immediately. My guess is that he stabbed her in the neck to finish the job. Probably stabbed her so many times that he ultimately just cut her head off.

Poor girl didn’t want to die, and didn’t have a chance. It is just sickening....
Maybe .
Also possibility of ritualistic but no evidence of that yet.
I'm getting growing sense that the location of her remains is a matter of huge pride to him...
Weird he seemingly never told anybody at all where he put her...
Were her parents mentally and spiritually prepared for this morning's revelations?
I sincerely hope they were.

Christensen on the wiretap allegedly says “I’m getting good at this” seriously? Shut up Brendt. Your not “good at this, in fact your a damn idiot. Don’t boast about it. You got LUCKY because poor YYZ had just arrived in the country, with broken English. You fell right into the FBI trap. This world has no use for people like you, but a tremendous need for people such as our poor beautiful girl who lost her dear and beautiful life because of YOU. I will sleep better tonight knowing you will never be prowling the streets of Champaign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153