Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If BC said (as reported) that YY’s remains would never be found, then I’m guessin’ he managed to get them to either:
1) an incinerator
2) an abandoned mineshaft
3) a hog lagoon
Hopefully, it will finally come out one-way-or-another in ensuing days.

And thanks to EVERYone passing along info/links, and especially dm92 being right there.

There are supposedly mjneshafts all over this area. I hope they have been looked at....

fancies himself as a genius..
“The defendant bragged that killing Yingying was his legacy, and that the last serial killer at his level was Ted Bundy.” - prosecutor detailing audio recordings of Brendt Christensen. (Source Jacqueline Francis Fox)

JMO
Wow. He sure is arrogant isnt he. We kind of knew that before now but this is proof in the pudding.

The crazy thing is he thinks Ted Bundy and himself are intelligent killers. I guess he never watched Ted Bundy acting as his own lawyer. LOL Sure TB made some good points acting as his own lawyer during his cases but he also acted like a madman at times during his various trial appearances.

Wow...No wonder BC's first lawyers dumped him. Does this mean it will switch right to the penalty phase? Is he still pleading not guilty? I'm confused.
I had to wipe tears reading what he had done to her. Her poor mother, it's just unreal. There is a special place for people like BC. I think he should go the same way she did.

That was on the radio report as a quote from the wiretap at the vigil. He told TEB he was pretty good at this.

If this Jury doesn't sentence him to death, I'm going to tear my hair out....
Illinois doesn't have the Death Penalty

That was on the radio report as a quote from the wiretap at the vigil. He told TEB he was pretty good at this.

If this Jury doesn't sentence him to death, I'm going to tear my hair out....
just roll up his sleeve and while you're organising it send another search party into Johnson ross building. doesn't matter what the deluded sadist said-I think he hid her right out in the open....another finger at the state.. he's arrogant enough. You know we did an awful lot of bching during the 2 years... we were on the right track, it seems, all the time.. everything already uncovered today points to that conclusion

JMO
Wow. He sure is arrogant isnt he. We kind of knew that before now but this is proof in the pudding.

The crazy thing is he thinks Ted Bundy and himself are intelligent killers. I guess he never watched Ted Bundy acting as his own lawyer. LOL Sure TB made some good points acting as his own lawyer during his cases but he also acted like a madman at times during his various trial appearances.
I'm not up to speed on Bundy at all, fill us in if you get some time?
Did he have any favourite place for hiding bodies?

Just Google "Ted Bundy," you'll find tons... one of the most infamous serial killers ever in America.
And to person above saying 'Illinois has no death penalty' this is a FEDERAL case, not under Illinois jurisdiction (despite the location), and Feds are going for DP.

Another wow for me.

"The defense on Wednesday took issue with some of the prosecution's evidence, including secret recording where Christensen says Ms. Zhang was Christensen's 13th victim."

WTH? 13 victims he admits to killing. Shoot maybe he is as devious as Ted Bundy.

LIVE: The trial of Brendt Christensen
Do you remember, back around the beginning of our work on Websleuths- do you remember we did searches for missing women in every area he had lived?

Is there anybody that cannot access Twitter?
I'm posting tweets because I'm supposing everybody does not have access.
If you do not, let me know and I'll continue or between us we'll continue, trying to avoid repetition and stick to new information.. it does look like the defense are preparing this in an equally meticulous manner as defendant did. Poor sad broken down guy, marriage gone, g/f on a date, no friends, what else could he do except a beheading..normal thing to do if dumped.... he was not dumped, both Michelle and gf were still in relationship with him along with probably many others.. If you are on Twitter here#s Ben#s account he#s doing a tweetstorm .. will we just report new findings/discoveries here as opposed to all of it ? Be tidier? Ben Zigterman (@bzigterman) | Twitter
Thank you!!!! I'm an idiot when it comes to twitter, I appreciate your updates. My heart and soul are with Ying Ying and her family, and mate, and I am beyond belief at the pure evilness and ego of this man who enjoys destroying the good and beauty in the world.

Thank you!!!! I'm an idiot when it comes to twitter, I appreciate your updates. My heart and soul are with Ying Ying and her family, and mate, and I am beyond belief at the pure evilness and ego of this man who enjoys destroying the good and beauty in the world.
I know your heart is with them Sheila, I do.
I'll do my best especially to post new things that we did not know..

He killed some of his Florida victims right in their room and others he did take away and dumped elsewhere. It kind of varied with him. There was a place in the woods he took a couple victims to the same spot and he seemed to like that wooded area spot.

He killed some of his Florida victims right in their room and others he did take away and dumped elsewhere. It kind of varied with him. There was a place in the woods he took a couple victims to the same spot and he seemed to like that wooded area spot.
where is nearest wooded area to Chambana?

what time is it in Illinois now, please, everybody is at lunch so tweeting paused.
Also journalists are not permitted to use any electronic devices during court so cannot tweet updates live, they all come in spurts instead..

There are so many smaller wooded areas inside and outside of the city. Busey Woods, Brownfield woods are both inside Urbana. Outside of the city there's Kickapoo woods in Danville, Clinton Woods in Clinton, Lake of the Woods woods in Mahomet, and you can just drive around outside of town and find little wooded areas all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay