Deceased/Not Found IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn’t the first attempted abduction a few hours before Yyz? That would have him driving around quite a bit and using some of the gas. I think he had the dump site already picked out and it was likely a burial. That rum was for his little celebration afterwards, I just don’t believe he was that drunk driving around and being that active to abduct, rape, murder and drive again to dispose. He disposed of her in the dead of night.
Michelle and Terra....both low self esteem, both codependent, prob both suffer from depression and anxiety...they were his victims as well...wrapped up in this dark man and his dark fantasies that made them feel so needed, so important...
Michelle probably could guess where she is, maybe a drive they took a few years back, a trip to a lake or a picnic or a campground in happier times, a place that BC remembered well and thought of as perfect for his crime. She should be questioned more...
This was his first. As a grad student, especially in the sciences, there is very little time off. Women being abducted in broad daylight once a year around here would be very hard to miss.
He could have been driving around all night before, for all we know..
In exhibits list is a map of how they tracked both his morning and afternoon drives, until they lost him, shortly after he picked up YY.
Hopefully they have a lot more than what has been presented so far, but not sure about that.

Am busy but a quick note: some were wondering about why if YY put up such a fight, why didn’t BC have any marks on him?

He did. Eades in his written notes details how in the interview with Manganaro and Stiverson, Manganaro notices BC has a scratch on his right bicep, and asks him about it. I’ll see if I can copy that passage later....

Am busy but a quick note: some were wondering about why if YY put up such a fight, why didn’t BC have any marks on him?

He did. Eades in his written notes details how in the interview with Manganaro and Stiverson, Manganaro notices BC has a scratch on his right bicep, and asks him about it. I’ll see if I can copy that passage later....
Was it a scratch from bushes or briars or from a human?
YY was allegedly bound and gagged, wouldn't have much of an opportunity to put up a fight in that state, which makes me wonder about her alleged defence when he went to cut her throat... possibly a reflex... but if bound, no possible

And, like the 13 previous victims, this could be braggadocio? Arrogance? Scaring, or looking big to, the brave TB?

Wonder if we could make him understand that NO, BC, actually no one is here for you! We are here for YYZ and her loved ones....

Nah, not likely.

I read the part about her being valiant as that it took her so long to die...

And wait a minute, if Michelle was supporting them, then it was she who paid for his big duffel bag (prob not cheap). What did he tell her it was for? A cat tree gift for his new gf? She was down with paying for all that when they were broke? Did she ever see this cat tree? Why buy a special bag for it? Why not give it to her in the original packaging or put it together for her and throw it in your car?

I cannot understand why he brought her to his bedroom... other floors would have been more washable.
I'm also curious as to the details of what exactly he did to her in the bedroom. 'he did some things'.
With a knife.?
Media are all swooning and saying things like 'too graphic to print'.
Did the last tape go into the details of his actions or not and do these stated actions make any sense?Are they backed up by forensics?
The girl in graveyard also accused him of strangulation... 2013.
That suggests a rage killing and that he never changed his tactics in 5 years.
Why does a man strangle a woman as opposed to other types of violence?

It's on @mrsobrien's original post.
I highly recommend everybody reads that.
She had to copy/paste it a few threads back because I dont know how to pull it up. Does anybody?
It's an important post!
I know he definitely logged on.
I think they're just streamlining everything, as they tend to do in fed cases.
It's annoying.
They had ONE job- #FindYY.
From what I see presented already by them, though it's early days, we did a much better job searching while not being physically present.
They're throwing out a few crumbs, piecemeal, omitting most...
Transcripts will not be on Pacer for 90 days because it is a federal case.
He's guilty.
I don't believe they tried hard enough to locate her remains. I never did.

IL - Yingying Zhang, 26, Urbana, 9 June 2017 #8 *Arrest*

This should be a link to the post of Mrs o'Brien that you mention. (The copy pasted one not the original) Hope it works.

I read the part about her being valiant as that it took her so long to die...

And wait a minute, if Michelle was supporting them, then it was she who paid for his big duffel bag (prob not cheap). What did he tell her it was for? A cat tree gift for his new gf? She was down with paying for all that when they were broke? Did she ever see this cat tree? Why buy a special bag for it? Why not give it to her in the original packaging or put it together for her and throw it in your car?
I am trying to understand about the second duffle bag he purchased. Can someone recap this. Did he really send the first one back or just receive a replacement and not actually have to send it back? What was the explanation to Michelle for the first one and for the second one? Where did both duffle bags end up do we think or do we know?

I am trying to understand about the second duffle bag he purchased. Can someone recap this. Did he really send the first one back or just receive a replacement and not actually have to send it back? What was the explanation to Michelle for the first one and for the second one? Where did both duffle bags end up do we think or do we know?
His Amazon statements are in the exhibit list.
It's possible to order and cancel an order and make a new order.
I think there was only one purchased and delivered to him.

Michelle Christensen, 30, filed a petition for dissolution of marriage from her husband Brendt Christensen on September 28 in the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court in Champaign County.
Brendt Christensen is being held in Livingston County Jail on federal charges of kidnapping resulting in death following the disappearance of visiting scholar Yingying Zhang. Her body has not been recovered. Brendt Christensen faces the death penalty and his trial date is set for April 3.
In her petition for divorce, Michelle Christensen cited “irreconcilable differences have caused the irretrievable breakdown of the marriage; That efforts at reconciliation have failed; and future attempts at reconciliation would be impractical, and not in the best interest of the family.”
Michelle Christensen also seeks to change her name back to her maiden name, Zortman, in addition to retaining her pre-marital property. The couple do not have any children, according to the filing.
Wife of alleged kidnapper files for divorce

Christensen's ex-wife differs wth FBI agents' testimony
100 Christensen | Search And Seizure (369 views)

Last edited:
I cannot understand why he brought her to his bedroom... other floors would have been more washable.
I'm also curious as to the details of what exactly he did to her in the bedroom. 'he did some things'.
With a knife.?
Did the last tape go into the details of his actions or not and do these stated actions make any sense?Are they backed up by forensics?

BBM

IIRC, part of the psychology of a strangulation killing is killing the voice.

Something like females dared to disagree with him, dared to contradict him, dared to speak in a way that he perceived as against him.

So he ended that.

JMHO YMMV no idea where I read that NIWIRT

Was it a scratch from bushes or briars or from a human?
YY was allegedly bound and gagged, wouldn't have much of an opportunity to put up a fight in that state, which makes me wonder about her alleged defence when he went to cut her throat... possibly a reflex... but if bound, no possible

Source of scratch: don’t remember what Eades says BC’s response was. I will look later. BC volunteered in second interview with FBI that he cut himself in the car, and that “any blood they found was his....” (LOL.... F’n dumbass.... ever heard of DNA, Brendt?). It is clear from reading the transcripts of the trial I have seen that her hands were bound before being taken in to the apartment, so most likely he bound her the car. Could be that in the initial struggle she scratched him pretty good and he bled.

Regarding the response to being stabbed in the neck: I saw BC’s unabridged words to T.B. in context, and the end went something like this: he carried her into the bathroom and put her in the tub, then hit her in the head with the bat as hard as he could and her head broke open. He wasn’t sure if she was dead, so he stabbed her in the neck and she grabbed for it, but then she died. Then he cut off her head.

It isn’t clear what “it” is; either he left the knife in her neck and she grabbed at it, or he stuck it in and pulled it out, and she grabbed for the wound. Either way, she died immediately after (if he can be believed) and mercifully, she apparently was not alive as he cut her head off.

Not *that* weird, if you consider that he may have used bags on hand in his apartment that weekend to wrap dismembered parts before putting them in the duffel bag to take out for disposal, and to throw out trash associated with the cleanup. Then Monday, he goes and buys bags to replace what he has used and gets some drano to run through the bathtub and sink drains in an attempt to further sanitize them.

I had not understood the usage of Drano. I thought it was used for a clog. Once I saw your post I researched further, and it dissolves fats and oils so I get where you are going with that. Thanks for the education!

It appears that Clorox doesn't actually dissolve fats and oils. And human tissue has a lot of fats and oils.

Oh my dear, what I learned from this website to talk about at dinner parties, not!

@trunkizback
You were down around the old Johnson Ross buildings v recently..
It's quite a large site is it not/
You mentioned some of the buildings are in use now.
Is there still an area of this site that remains derelict and unkempt?

1rvS7qd
1rvS7qd

We know BC had a growing interest in Ted Bundy and serial killers alike. Read this information of Bundys Wikipedia very carefully. The number 12 sticks out to me like a sore thumb. As BC said this was the number of victims before YYZ. I think it’s quite possible this was drunk rambling from BC at the vigil, clearly reciting the Wikipedia page. I have no doubt Brendt did some evil and awful things to YY, but the beheading to me seems almost like bragging, and awfully similar to a Bundy. I guess you could that either way.

Regarding disposal of the body, I truly believe he just dumped her in the dumpster. Garbage at BCs complex is collected on Monday mornings. Quite a coincidence.

With a knife.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay