GUILTY IL - Zachary Irvin, 22, found dismembered, East St Louis, 20 June 2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is a good, earlier article. Zach had only been there for a day.

http://effinghamdailynews.com/local/x1671032803/Body-identified-as-St-Elmo-man

Twenty-two-year old Zachary Irvin’s body was found around 7:15 a.m. Tuesday, June 22, on the East St. Louis riverfront at Front and Winter streets, not far from the east bank of the Mississippi River.

After authorities were called to what was thought to be a trash fire, they discovered a dismembered body on fire in a small grocery cart outside a large warehouse.

According to Ladue Police Lt. Bill Baker, commander of the Metro East Major Case Squad, a homicidal unit of the greater St. Louis area, Irvin was shot, dismembered and stuffed into the small grocery cart.

Gasoline was then poured on his body and tires were placed on top before it was ignited around 2 a.m., said Baker, who added Irvin was dead before the fire was started.

+

According to Baker, Irvin took a bus to St. Louis from the St. Elmo area at the beginning of the week of June 20, and like most of the homeless, he had been traveling to and from various homeless shelters in downtown St. Louis and East St. Louis
Poor Zach. He had only been there one day when these creeps did this to him....

ETA: mydeathspace claims Zach lived in TX for awhile with his mother, Dallas specifically, and attended the Church of the Royal Law in Dallas.....
Church of The Royal Law 1622 Sunview DR Dallas, TX 75253 972-913-1880

From what im reading it appears the points are always Air, Earth, Water, Fire, and Spirit, with spirit always being at the top point. It appears at one website the arrangement of the 4 elements matter for certain rituals, ill try to find more information on it.

A day? That's really surprising as usually "street grudges" fester over a period of time. I wonder if they've been able to pin down the approximate time of his death, being that LE says that he was dead when he was burned. The Solstice occured on June 21st, in the morning. His burning body was found at 2 am on the 22nd.

I also found this interesting site. It includes lots of news and essays written by Wiccans and Pagans. They address Zachary's death:

http://www.witchvox.com/wren/wn_detail.html?id=22458

"Investigators also think Irvin's killers were involved with the occult and this was somehow part of their ritual."

more at link

A day? That's really surprising as usually "street grudges" fester over a period of time. I wonder if they've been able to pin down the approximate time of his death, being that LE says that he was dead when he was burned. The Solstice occured on June 21st, in the morning. His burning body was found at 2 am on the 22nd.

I also found this interesting site. It includes lots of news and essays written by Wiccans and Pagans. They address Zachary's death:

http://www.witchvox.com/wren/wn_detail.html?id=22458

"Investigators also think Irvin's killers were involved with the occult and this was somehow part of their ritual."

more at link

Thank you for that article MissIzzy. I read those comments, and I am struck by the similarities to Christians writing in to defend Catholic Priests accused of sexual abuse. No one wants these kinds of things associated with their "religion"....but the truth is, wack jobs exist in every "religion"...IMHOO.

Thanks for the link to the guest book. I really wanted to leave the family a message to let them know there are many people thinking about them. It is such a very sad story. No one deserves to die like that and then to have their body disrespected in such a horrendous way. My heart really goes out to his family. I can only imagine the sheer horror of finding out the details of their loved ones death.

What are the chances that Iagulli's father was granted immunity for testifying about a murder that he was witness to back in 1971? I found a few more snippets and something had to do with the ritualistic killings of rabbits.

BTW, it looks like the guy who did that murder is out now.

Also interesting to me was a comment that Iagulli left his brother on Myspace. "Still hiding are ya? Got my back do ya? Funny you missed". The brother removed him from his friends list.

In reading through the list of sweet and heartfelt condolences, it sounds as if Zachary's mom lives in the Dallas area and that he's attended church there. Possibly, that the connection to the Royal Law Ministries of Dallas. He also made many friends at a place where he spent childhood summers, Seagoville, TX, which is a little to the east of Dallas. Has anyone found mention of education?

Concerning the Club that IWannaKnow just linked to, I initially didn't think that was could be connected. But do a mapquest on 1311 Washington, St. Louis, MO to Front and Winter St., East St. Louis, IL. Front and Winter was where the body was found. In a car, it's 2.5 miles. Walking would be far closer. Looks to be the river/warehouse district. Might be something. It wouldn't be the first time that club goers walked over to watch something awful.

Zachary was well known at several churches, most recently it seems at the Freedom Reigns in Christ Church in St. Elmo. There are comments that he was often at the altar. I was looking through their pages and it seems that they've been doing study on The End Times:

http://freedomreignsinchrist.net/Homepage/End_Times.html

You'll note that there's mention of the Wrath of Satan. I wonder if Zachary got into an argument with these two men about religion. Maybe they mentioned Satanic practices and he attempted to "set them straight" or to witness to them about The End Times and his faith. They were both much older than him and might have seen him as bothersome and irritating. Maybe they thought they'd show Zachary the true "wrath of Satan".

I'm still really confused about dates and the timeline and some addresses.

Here's the mission where Zachary visited and possibly met his killers:

http://www.newlifeevangelisticcenter.org/shelters.htm

I believe it must have been the one at:

1411 Locust St
St. Louis, MO 63103

as that one is the only one in downtown St. Louis which accepts men and is affiliated with this organization. If you look at mapquest, that mission is only 2 short blocks from the Rue 13th Club mentioned above. After you walk past the club, you continue across the bridge to the warehouses. A total walk of about 2 miles, less if you cut across properties.

And concerning the dates:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_ac47182b-0b8b-5ec1-a38c-12729e4b85ee.html

Police said Irvin, 22, was shot in the neck and dismembered on June 20.

Two days later, his body was set afire and discarded along nearby Winter Street.

At the burn site, police found Irvin's dismembered body. Search warrants indicate that police were unable to find his legs or one arm.

A number of homeless people had been staying in tents inside the warehouse, police said...."

more at link

Filly--How would I go about finding the information concerning the rabbits? How do you think that might play into this?

Also, can anyone link Iagulli to the New England states? I see one link to Bensalem, PA but anywhere else? There's a very interesting obituary from last year. A nickname and a MS page. An interesting choice of DJing.

Filly--How would I go about finding the information concerning the rabbits? How do you think that might play into this?

Also, can anyone link Iagulli to the New England states? I see one link to Bensalem, PA but anywhere else? There's a very interesting obituary from last year. A nickname and a MS page. An interesting choice of DJing.

Izzy, the guy that is a real DJ like he spins records that's not him. Besides that kid passed away. It's easy to trace because they have that unusual last name. I think he's called DJ for Dennis Junior. I thought the DJ guy was him as well at first.

Ya know what you just said that. Oh wait you think he was related? Could be.

The alleged murderer has been all over the States. All over. However, he only comes up as not homeless in Baltimore, Maryland. God Bless that town. B-More.

Looks like daddy-o was from Bensalem, Trenton, NJ, and then moved on to Kentucky and Ohio. Those Ohio people are related to him. Oh and he and his original siblings came from over the bridge from Bensalem and close to Trenton in Bordentown.

Basically it appears the dad had more than one wife. It looks like the guy that murdered someone while his dad was present is out and alive and old with a young family. To get the rabbit information we need someone that belongs to a paid archives site. Looks like in 1971 a murder was commited by his friend. It may have even been the friends dad he murdered. DJ's dad got immunity to talk many years later. From a tiny snippet it mentioned ritual killing of rabbits. I think they mean the friend that murdered somebody didi that.

Either way Iagulli's dad was present for a murder.

Syracuse, NY, Central Square, NY, Orlando, Florida (of course), Atlantic City, NJ, Evansville, IN, Owensboro, Kentucky, Bordentown, NJ, Brownsmills, NJ, Trenton, NJ, and Bensalem, PA!!!!!!!!!

Izzy, that's all the places at least the dad lived. It looks like anyone with that name are concentrated in these places.

Again, the brother kind of ignored him it looks like. Just that one comment sounded sort of menacing. "You got my back do ya? Funny you missed":waitasec:

No, I realized that the DJ guy wasn't him. He seemed like a decent sort of fellow. I just thought it a coincidence that he said he liked underground warehouse music and died last year. Had a MS page. Flashing a hand sign on his obit page but it looks more to me like "I love you" in ASL than Satanic. Could be a relative, cousin, maybe.

And when did he die? May 4th. Let me whip out my handy dandy RSA calendar here. I really need to have my sweet guy hang one on my wall for frequent reference.

Oh great. Beltane. And I always thought that was just an Irish excuse to get drunk. As if we needed one. It's also a time for fertility blessings of the fields and the young folk, I guess. I never realized that there was an ominous element to it.

May 1 ~ BELTANE (Fire Festival, Coven Initiations
(Fire and Orgy Rituals)
Oral, anal, and vaginal

Izzy, keep that calendar out. I hate to tell you, but the murder way back that the Senior Iagulli was present for and got immunity for so he'd talk was on June 23, 1971. Summer Solstice.

Just to clarify so nobody thinks we're comparing Satanism to Wiccan's I do know our own well my Religion stole alot of those holiday's and morphed them into our present holiday's. My DD is a Wiccan I think this week anyway. Same kid that told me in Church when she was still fairly young that those Priest wore dresses because they copped it from earth worshipers of whom all were women at that helm. Phew.

O.K. just thought I'd share so people know we're not bashing earth worshiping people. Still this entire thing is freaky, scary.

ITA, Filly. I mean no disrespect for Wiccans. Heck I don't even have to crane my neck forward in bed to see about three families who are practicing Wiccans. Some lovely stuff goes on over there. Bells, earth celebrations, candles, May baskets. Nothing ominous a bit.

We've got us a different kettle of fish here. Here's a link to the Calendar. There's many out there. I also noticed that the possible relative (only about 60 in the whole US) who died this past year year, suddenly, died on May 4th at age 25. Had a snappy name you can probably find through the obit and MS. Seemed to be involved in a wild kind of kinky venue with underground/warehouse music.

http://libertytothecaptives.net/ritual_calendar.html

It's all there for those who refuse to turn away. A man came up dead somehow, tied to a chair, tortured, shot, dismembered and burned. You tell me what causes this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back