Illegal/Underground Adoption Theories and leads

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree very much with kissdegirl's theory in the main thread. I really think someone is hiding little Gabriel and TS is behind the whole thing with the plans of getting Gabe for herself in the end. The one piece I can't quite fit in though is how did she really think she would get away with all of this? How in the world could she see herself getting custody after all of this? There are still a lot of questions in this theory, but I'm sticking to it.[/QUOTE
]

January, I agree with you. I have always thought TS was behind this. As far as getting away with it, I don't think she counted on EJ contacting LM and that's where her plan blew up. The only hole I have with this theory though is why isn't EJ spilling the beans on TS?

It is all so mysterious, but EJ did call her out recently according to Tammi, and it ended with Tammi giving her a veiled threat, or so it seemed. Maybe EJ became afraid that Tammi would deny it and that there is no way she (EJ) can prove it, since she really doesn't know who has her son. Hopefully, EJ has given LE some information regarding Tammi's involvement and they are working on getting proof of it. Nancy Grace asked a former detective why they would let EJ talk to POI's and he said they must want her to talk to them hoping something will be revealed. HMMM.

>I still find it very odd that a baby named Gabriel was adopted out to a couple in WI via San Antonio during the same time period that our Gabriel went missing. Especially since that baby was apparently 15 days old when they adopted him and the couple picked him up on New Years Day.<Quote

I remember that someone posted that LE or someone called them and THEY said the baby was that young. But did LE go to their home to see the baby to verify this? I wonder if the family knows.

>Unless she went to Tx with the intent of an adoption, TS clearly thought she could manipulate the paperwork, and then when Logan refused to sign and the paperwork manipulation didn't work either she had a rage episode followed by the text message.<

In regards to Tammi's possible involvement in EJ going to San Antonio, Tammi sent a text message to LM while EJ was in San Antonio stating that Elizabeth will not go back UNLESS he sign the adoption papers and the Smiths "have" him. How does this all fit it in to the possible adoption agencies in SA? That must be significant. Either EJ really said this or Tammi was lying to him. What do others think about this?

>Unless she went to Tx with the intent of an adoption, TS clearly thought she could manipulate the paperwork, and then when Logan refused to sign and the paperwork manipulation didn't work either she had a rage episode followed by the text message.<

In regards to Tammi's possible involvement in EJ going to San Antonio, Tammi sent a text message to LM while EJ was in San Antonio stating that Elizabeth will not go back UNLESS he sign the adoption papers and the Smiths "have" him. How does this all fit it in to the possible adoption agencies in SA? That must be significant. Either EJ really said this or Tammi was lying to him. What do others think about this?
To make it easier.
Here in MI if you have EVER signed off rights or had rights to a child terminated, the state can take any future children with no probable cause. The prior loss of rights makes this possible. I don't know if TX has a law of that kind, but I wouldn't be surprised.
If they could prove that he signed off on his rights, to anyone at anytime, it might make it easier for EJ to give up hers and get on with her life, without Logan getting Gabe.

Since the "Things that make you go "Hmmmmm" thread is closed, I figured that this would be the best place for this thought.

Saint Anthony (San Antonio) is the patron saint of finding lost things...

Irony anyone?

Thread title is Illegal/Underground Adoption Theories and Leads. Here's a lead.

Between Dec. 21 and 27, Johnson stayed at two motels in San Antonio, the HomeGate Studios and Suites and the Quality Inn and Suites, according to authorities. While there, she was seen with a Hispanic man at both motels and riding in a smaller SUV, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

When Johnson left the Quality Inn and Suites, where she was last seen with the child, she left behind baby items including a portable baby bed and Gabriel’s hospital identification band from his birth.

After her arrest, Johnson told an FBI agent that she met an unknown couple at a park in San Antonio who wanted to adopt the baby on Dec. 25, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document. Johnson then told the FBI agent she gave Gabriel to the couple in the parking lot of the Quality Inn and Suites the next day and signed an adoption form, according to the court document.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150453

Between Dec. 21 and 27, Johnson stayed at two motels in San Antonio, the HomeGate Studios and Suites and the Quality Inn and Suites, according to authorities. While there, she was seen with a Hispanic man at both motels and riding in a smaller SUV, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document.

When Johnson left the Quality Inn and Suites, where she was last seen with the child, she left behind baby items including a portable baby bed and Gabriel’s hospital identification band from his birth.

After her arrest, Johnson told an FBI agent that she met an unknown couple at a park in San Antonio who wanted to adopt the baby on Dec. 25, according to a Maricopa County Superior Court document. Johnson then told the FBI agent she gave Gabriel to the couple in the parking lot of the Quality Inn and Suites the next day and signed an adoption form, according to the court document.

So the question to me is was he last seen at Six Flags on surveillance, last seen at the quality inn (who saw him/is there surveillance) or last seen at Home Gate Suites (last seen being the photos taken of him in the room that matches HOme Gate).???

Here's another lead:

The family has just given me permission to release this new information:

The Hispanic guy was seen in the hotel parking lot with Elizabeth and the couple.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4796556"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Questions for the Family **No Discussion**[/ame]

there was a blurb on the news tonight about adoption scams. nothing really informative. but here is a link.
Adoption Officials Warn Of Scams
Scams Can Include Birth Mothers, Unsanctioned Adoptions
http://www.ksat.com/newsarchive/22528747/detail.html

Interesting on the timing of that, huh? You think that LE is trying to reach out to the people who have Gabriel in some way with that?

I hope and pray he's with a loving family like that, and if they were indeed scammed, I feel for them. But, by now they have to know who their baby is...especially if they're in SA.

Interesting on the timing of that, huh? You think that LE is trying to reach out to the people who have Gabriel in some way with that?

I hope and pray he's with a loving family like that, and if they were indeed scammed, I feel for them. But, by now they have to know who their baby is...especially if they're in SA.

yes, the timeing of this specific part of adoption, is interesting. One good thing about SA news, is when they have the big court, where alot of foster kids, get forever families, all at one time, they show it. just a quick blurb. I think it's done about twice a year. but don't qoute me on that. I'm not sure why they do all of them at one time. but I believe it is a celebration type thing. the official finalization day. could be they just feature it a few times a year. But it is nice to see children get homes. makes me real happy when it is children that have already been through so much.

I'm thinking, off the wall, the rural parts around here are very lonesome. not sure how other places are, LOL, I hate the country(bugs) My sister used to live in the country, and I asked her why she wanted to live in a shack, in the middle of nowhere. she said because there is noone to call cps on you and people leave you alone. she was not the best mom IMHO, But she is getting better. I know not all people live there for these reasons. My point is, It seems so secretive, from my outsider point of view. like, if you don't want anyone to know your name, they won't. and if you want to hide, you can. maybe he is in the country?

Does the family know if LE was given a description of the three? If so, why have they not released the sketches to the public?

Hi Cathy. Could you please add your question to the Questions and Answers from the Family thread? That way I won't lose track of it.

Thanks!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94668"]Questions for the Family **No Discussion** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Ok thanks it seems that EJ and Gabriel was seen at the Quailty Inn and she was seen with a couple on the 26th....
and Elizabeth is stating she gave Gabriel to them at that time.... hmm

Do we have a copy of this court document??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back