Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have not even seen this video yet, so I hope I am not disappointed
But I am going to check all night until it is posted here lol

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_1288.shtml

I just think that this sort of story might start flushing out more tips on this case
I am feeling really hopeful with the news about the ruby/diamond ring and this story about underground adoption rings

Snipped -- After investigating for two months Fox News at Nine has learned about a dirty secret of how birth mothers are paid with expensive jewelry. That led Gabriel's father to police who admitted that the baby's mother had a ring worth close to $30,000 on her when she was arrested.

I think it is strange that Logan had to approach LE about the ring, though --if this report is correctly worded

That is pretty huge. Great sleuthing!!

With all of the information we have gained here about legal, illegal and gray area adoptions, it begs the question: If Baby Gabriel IS found, what takes presedence, kidnapping and transporting over state lines, and father rights, or the adoption? :(

No question. The adoption is illegal. That's why EJ is in jail and TS has been charged with felony counts.

No question. The adoption is illegal. That's why EJ is in jail and TS has been charged with felony counts.

And to add to that, that's why EJ remains quiet and the "couple" who have Gabriel will do just as they told EJ they'd do and hide him. I also highly doubt that whoever the "couple" was that picked Gabriel up are the people who have him today.

I wish this could get international attention. Gabriel could be anywhere. Is he listed with Interpol yet?

ETA: I just checked and it appears that he is not listed. He should be. I guess that's another thing that the family will have to try to convince LE to do.

And to add to that, that's why EJ remains quiet and the "couple" who have Gabriel will do just as they told EJ they'd do and hide him. I also highly doubt that whoever the "couple" was that picked Gabriel up are the people who have him today.

I wish this could get international attention. Gabriel could be anywhere. Is he listed with Interpol yet?

ETA: I just checked and it appears that he is not listed. He should be. I guess that's another thing that the family will have to try to convince LE to do.

He's not even listed on SAPD's Missing Persons page...

http://www.sanantonio.gov/sapd/missing.ASP?res=1366&ver=true

Artsy,

Just a note to say that I agree with your post #301. It's the only scenario that makes sense and fits with everything we know. And if TS had calculated correctly, and the story had died down without national attention and she hadn't been arrested, all she would have had to do is move to another location and no one would be the wiser. She's just another mother with an 8 or 9-month old baby boy.

Artsy,

Just a note to say that I agree with your post #301. It's the only scenario that makes sense and fits with everything we know. And if TS had calculated correctly, and the story had died down without national attention and she hadn't been arrested, all she would have had to do is move to another location and no one would be the wiser. She's just another mother with an 8 or 9-month old baby boy.

Thank you, PG. Too many things about TPS don't make sense unless she's involved in orchestrating the whole thing.

I mean, it just doesn't make sense that a control freak like TPS who fought so hard to get Gabriel in the first place, would just shrug her shoulders like "oh well, big deal, so EJ gave him to someone else" and then keep having that smug smirk in all her media interviews she had been doing. She HAD to believe that Gabriel was hers and would still be hers in the end. Otherwise, I think she'd be furious with EJ and be "bashing" HER in her interviews instead of LM.

AND, if TPS only knew EJ for 8 days as she kept claiming in the media (which means she would have known LM for less time, if at all), and also knew that LM wouldn't sign away his rights, then why did she keep claiming in interviews that NEITHER EJ nor LM wanted Gabriel?

2+2 does not equal 42 (the answer to life, the universe, and everything - according to Douglas Adams, author), which is what TPS tries to convince us all of.

Just my opinion. :twocents:

Oooh, and has anyone ever heard if there was a room in TPS's house when she was arrested that was set up for an 8 month old baby?

She said that in an interview. It was the interview Which covered the unexpected call TS got from EJ in AZ custidy. According to TS it was to her cell phone. In that interview she says that she's sitting here in the room they had ready for G and she doesn't know what to think of EJ, she thinks EJ seems to forget things, she brings up the car seat they have is tan after hearing that EJ said the carsat the adoptives had was tan and the big kicker... she says EJ said "you set this whole thing up!" I think EJ was right on the money about that!

My guess is that Tammi still thinks there is a way out of this situation that doesn't involve admitting her role in it. I hope that "way out" comes after a long prison sentence.

That is pretty huge. Great sleuthing!!

I didn't watch the video, but, this is very interesting. The one thing that struck me is, this seems weird to me. Not to stereotype, but, one might think that a lot of the birth mothers are from lower financial classes. I have never pawned anything, or sold jewelry, but, I was wondering, how easy is it? If you walk into a pawn shop with a 20K - 30K ring, do they just take it from anyone? Would any pawn shop take that kind of piece. In the area I live in, there is a pawn shop that advertises on cable/sat stations and I just don't get the idea they do higher end jewelry, but, then again maybe I am wrong. I wonder when they give the jewelry do they give some kind of appraisal with it, some kind of proof of ownership.

Just some things that I am wondering about.

You know, I've been wondering about this for a couple of weeks. Either hink or just not on the ball?

Maybe this is hard for SA to investigate as being a big spot for adoptions, this would be bringing a lot of money into SA. Hotels, restaurants, etc. Both from the birth mothers staying there and the adoptive parents, and the agencies and workers.

Posting for reference. ABC producer & Tammi visit EJ in jail. Couple details.

An ABC producer was with Smith inside the prison Wednesday as the mother offered new details about the couple.

Johnson said the couple is Caucasian, in their 30s. The man is tall with short black hair, and the woman is about 5 feet, 3 inches tall and has short black hair.
Johnson said the couple brought their own car seat and that they said they could keep baby Gabriel without anyone noticing.

http://www.whas11.com/home/Baby-Gabriel-is-alive-says-mom-from-jail-81501297.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slim Summers
Back