Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now - new developments. According to the link below NOW LA is NOT seeking immunity.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

The investigators said they'll be focusing on Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony

"We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done."

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Besides being a poorly worded sentence - it still doesn't make any sense. First he's asking - then he's not - AND the family doesn't know why he would need it?

I don't get it!!!! Any thoughts?

LA is up to his eyeballs and we've known this for sure since December. I just wanna know WHY!

"We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done."

Well I want to know what he has done. I am terminally nosy and there is no cure.

I thought Lee's Luka had asked for immunity for his client? I swear, sometimes I feel like i'm in some kind of information worm hole....

Well I want to know what he has done. I am terminally nosy and there is no cure.
Me too, and they don't make a Puffs product for that. :crazy:

Could this be in reference to his wiping out the laptops? the Blue screen of death?

Could this be in reference to his wiping out the laptops? the Blue screen of death?
Could be but there "could be so much more"

Like I wanna know:

Did he catch up with KC on 7/3 - or maybe HER CAR?

Was it him on the phone to DC in the video tape?

Why did he refuse to give his fingerprints and DNA causing LE to get a subpoena?

and that's just for starters.........

Well now - new developments. According to the link below NOW LA is NOT seeking immunity.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.[/B]

Besides being a poorly worded sentence - it still doesn't make any sense. First he's asking - then he's not - AND the family doesn't know why he would need it?

CONWAY??????? DOES HE NOW SPEAK FOR ALL THE A'S?????:waitasec:

Could be but there "could be so much more"

Like I wanna know:

Did he catch up with KC on 7/3 - or maybe HER CAR?

Was it him on the phone to DC in the video tape?

Why did he refuse to give his fingerprints and DNA causing LE to get a subpoena?

and that's just for starters.........
Oh, I love the way your mind works!!
Bolded all by myself-recall his interview with LE "That's when I smelled the smell for the first time." I always thought that was an odd thing to say, along with the nervous laughter.

I always thought it was him on the cell phone.

and RUH ROH!!

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

maybe he's not asking b/c he knows he won't get it. this family is so strange, who knows???

LA is up to his eyeballs and we've known this for sure since December. I just wanna know WHY!

Sigh. Totally off topic, but I just wish to goodness that all the hard work you sleuthers are doing would bring back Caylee. Just one of those moments we folks who are following all this have from time to time. If only this was a puzzle that, when solved, would give us a key that would bring that Munchkin back.

I'm sorry. Just smacked in the face with all of this at the moment.

I do so appreciate all the work done. I'm not a member of the family...I'm just a momma, a grandmomma, a member of the human race. And I am suddenly overcome with all the love, devotion, brain cells and sweat that are being expended for this child.

Over the course of this situation, I've asked myself what I would give up to have that little girl back and safe and happy, and the answer is "pretty much everything." What I see on this site is lots of folks that feel the same way.

Sorry...just had a total emotional explosion, but I'm sure all of you have had one at one time or other.

Goodonya for trying to figure out this case, and goodonya for trying to understand so it doesn't happen again.

"And if one among you..."

What is with BC?...says the As want privacy, at the same time calls a presser, has it on the family lawn, goes on GVS, GMA, and GR within 48 hours of pleading for privacy, now he's talking for Lee, who he doesn't even represent.

You are right...the sentence makes no sense.

I am very glad to hear the police are going to start questioning them again...I remember a month ago they said they'd wait til after the funeral, but as far as I can tell, that funeral won't happen til after they are questioned etc because the As are putting it off, to put off arrests. But, that is just my opinion.

I think it explains the suicide attempt..George knew they were getting impatient and he is in trouble...imo.

Askin' ain't gettin'........just sayin'!:crazy:
You are so right. Luka was hoping for a subpoena.
Wait, did I ask for that? No, I take that back? Did I ask for a subpeona? Wait, I didn't ask last week...."

Was this what the meeting was about on Thursday?

all I keep thinking is that being "pro-bono" you sure do get alot of bang for nothing....conway has his little hands in every single pot there is...

As for the meeting on Thursday? who knows...I found it interesting that the PI was there along with kf DM there.....just odd......

maybe he's not asking b/c he knows he won't get it. this family is so strange, who knows???

I think that statement is BC typical spin. Officially Lee isn't asking. His lawyer is trying to get it for him via a subpoena. Of course his family is going to say they don't think he needs it.
Spin. Spin. Spin.

According to WESH, police intend asking the family some tough questions, and seem extra interested in Lee. I recall that the reports about a month ago were that they'd wait until after the funeral, but I am not surprised to see they have grown impatient. Thoughts re what these hard questions might be?

Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

The investigators said they'll be focusing on Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony.

Full article at

You are so right. Luka was hoping for a subpoena.
Wait, did I ask for that? No, I take that back? Did I ask for a subpeona? Wait, I didn't ask last week...."

:clap: Ha ha, you just made me laugh out loud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandalent