Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well now - new developments. According to the link below NOW LA is NOT seeking immunity.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Investigators credited with saving Caylee Anthony's grandfather's life last week said on Sunday that they will be going back to ask members of the family some tough questions.

The investigators said they'll be focusing on Caylee's uncle, Lee Anthony

"We kind of treat him separately," a source close to the investigation told WESH 2 News of Lee Anthony. "He knows what he has done."

Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it.

Besides being a poorly worded sentence - it still doesn't make any sense. First he's asking - then he's not - AND the family doesn't know why he would need it?

I don't get it!!!! Any thoughts?
I'm confused also. :confused: And "he knows what he has done" ~ that sounds more than just failing to report where Caylee is, if he knew. MOO

I think the immunity might have to do with when Luka basically said that he saw the PI video before - the major reason why Luka would have seen it, IMO, is if someone gave LA/Luka a heads up that it's going to be released to the press - and Luka wanted to see/HEAR what was on the tape to see if viewers could hear who DC was on the phone with.

If DC says something audible, like, "Lee, its not here, are you sure this is right?" Luka would want to run FAST to the SA to get immunity before they find out about it

Yes, the need for Immunity seems to have run amok.

Lol. It's contagious.

In any event, so far it doesn't seem the defence lawyers have been able to negotiate any deals for them, and it looks like the police will attempt to question them anyhow.

LE haven't been allowed to speak to them since Caylee's body was found and I bet they have lots of questions to ask of them re articles found at the scene and whether they were from the home etc. I also think the video may still be a live issue for them, as I haven't seen any phone records produced.

I wonder what is of particular interest re Lee?

Wait a minute...is Conway now LA's attorney? Does every attorney in this case work for everyone in the family?? This family has so many mouth peices I just cannot keep up.

Well now this article has me wondering if Luka is even still in the picture. I mean if he is representing LA then why would BC make a comment to the press? Me thinks tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.

I take that particular comment with a grain of salt because it is coming from a "source close to the investigation" ... who knows what that might mean.

It's a comment straight out of a movie! Have WESH been reliable with their sources to date?

Maybe they want them to panic so they are sending a stern message to see what develops? I would think they have listening devices in all their homes, cars etc.

Not really a bombshell, but still, "He knows what he has done," felt like a bit like a water balloon bomb of possible things to come.

*Incoming!!!*

I think for about the 5th time in the 48 hours since he asked for privacy. I am starting to wonder the same, and how it is he speaks on behalf of Lee???

the best I can figure is when you hire on as "pro-bono" you get the whole family????? Isn't there conflict of interest in there somewhere???? the only one he (bc) hasn't personally been in contact with...kc (& I'm sure he is looking into that....)---its like he has a hand in every pie.....doesn't have time to work for actual paying clients.....bizarre

I think for about the 5th time in the 48 hours since he asked for privacy. I am starting to wonder the same, and how it is he speaks on behalf of Lee???

I'm thin\king Lee's attny Luka, is afraid to speak again after his last TV interview with Kathi B.

"I saw the video, no, wait, I take that back, I did not see the video, wait, did I see the video, no I take that back, I did not see that video?! LOL

I think all of these attny need a spokesperson!

Well now this article has me wondering if Luka is even still in the picture. I mean if he is representing LA then why would BC make a comment to the press? Me thinks tomorrow is going to be an interesting day.
It sounds to me like BC is representing the entire family. MOO

Lee... "what did he know and when did he know it?" Shades of watergate.
well, tomorrow should be an exciting day. :banghead:

Well, he got his name in the news yet again. I'm starting to think that's his goal.

If Conway doesn't stop, he is going to make LP jealous.
After all, LP is our original media wh**e > written with love to LP.

So, what did Lee do that he knows about?

I'm thin\king Lee's attny Luka, is afraid to speak again after his last TV interview with Kathi B.

"I saw the video, no, wait, I take that back, I did not see the video, wait, did I see the video, no I take that back, I did not see that video?! LOL

I think all of these attny need a spokesperson!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18