Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
("He knows what he has done.") When his lawyer talked about the immunity was it right after the remains were found or when the news of the PI and video? I am curious if they found something at the scene.

the best I can figure is when you hire on as "pro-bono" you get the whole family????? Isn't there conflict of interest in there somewhere???? the only one he (bc) hasn't personally been in contact with...kc (& I'm sure he is looking into that....)---its like he has a hand in every pie.....doesn't have time to work for actual paying clients.....bizarre

ITA. And why is he around their house until like 11pm at night? Doesn't he have a family?

I think he is getting himself into deep doo doo with conflicts. I also think George & Cindy should have separate lawyers. And I was shocked to see he was talking to the press about George's suicide before even seeing his client....I would have thought doing that without your client's specific instructions would have been a breach of client confidentiality. I'd be furious if my lawyer started talking to the press about my mental state without my permission.

I'm thin\king Lee's attny Luka, is afraid to speak again after his last TV interview with Kathi B.

"I saw the video, no, wait, I take that back, I did not see the video, wait, did I see the video, no I take that back, I did not see that video?! LOL

I think all of these attny need a spokesperson!

And his prior appearance wasn't much better....referring to Lee as Caylee's father.

I think these attorneys ought to stick to their desks and the courtroom...they certainly aren't doing their clients any favours, just themselves and the media.

("He knows what he has done.") When his lawyer talked about the immunity was it right after the remains were found or when the news of the PI and video? I am curious if they found something at the scene.
It's only speculation, but I'm thinking maybe fingerprints on something? That statement sounds like they have something that definitely ties him to her remains, or covering up her death. I hope I'm wrong. MOO

I just can't imagine a young man, with his whole life ahead of him, risking it all for his sister. I mean, siblings are wonderful but are you really going to (potentially) throw your life away for a sibling? I don't get it. I have really thought all along he had nothing to do with any of it but I just dont know.

"That includes asking questions about what Lee Anthony knew about Caylee's disappearance and when he knew that information ..."

Can't say I'm surprised or shocked.

:wave: DT

Conway said the outpouring of love and compassion is bringing George Anthony out of the woods.

Do any of the attorneys in this case think before they speak? What a poor choice of words!!

It's only speculation, but I'm thinking maybe fingerprints on something? That statement sounds like they have something that definitely ties him to her remains, or covering up her death. I hope I'm wrong. MOO

I believe LE has something that ties him to the crime scene. They quote " He knows what he has done ". I don't think it has anything to do with the video. But we will find out tomorrow. I am sure there is lot's more coming

Lol. It's contagious.

In any event, so far it doesn't seem the defence lawyers have been able to negotiate any deals for them, and it looks like the police will attempt to question them anyhow.

LE haven't been allowed to speak to them since Caylee's body was found and I bet they have lots of questions to ask of them re articles found at the scene and whether they were from the home etc. I also think the video may still be a live issue for them, as I haven't seen any phone records produced.

I wonder what is of particular interest re Lee?

Defense can't even seem to get their experts in to do the second "autopsy."
I want the phone records from Ginette cell phone psychic! Where are they??

Not being catty, but you guys have the weirdest attorneys down there! :crazy:

Anyone know what this is about??

At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

"When I lost my son, I just wanted to be with my son, just like George wants to be with Caylee," Lieber said.

From the same article that talks about Lee: http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html

I'm curious about the origin of the laundry bag. I suspect KC was drugging Caylee and leaving her at Lee's while he was at work.

ITA. And why is he around their house until like 11pm at night? Doesn't he have a family?

I think he is getting himself into deep doo doo with conflicts. I also think George & Cindy should have separate lawyers. And I was shocked to see he was talking to the press about George's suicide before even seeing his client....I would have thought doing that without your client's specific instructions would have been a breach of client confidentiality. I'd be furious if my lawyer started talking to the press about my mental state without my permission.

Heck yes conflicts here abound. I can't imagine how this works when BC and Lee are together in the A house at the same time? And I've been saying for ages that GA needs his own legal counsel. There is nothing about this situation that makes any sense at all.

As co-client, perhaps CA gave permission.

I'm thin\king Lee's attny Luka, is afraid to speak again after his last TV interview with Kathi B.

"I saw the video, no, wait, I take that back, I did not see the video, wait, did I see the video, no I take that back, I did not see that video?! LOL

I think all of these attny need a spokesperson!

Bolded by me

Well, the spokespersons haven't turned out too well, either. :crazy:

I believe LE has something that ties him to the crime scene. They quote " He knows what he has done ". I don't think it has anything to do with the video. But we will find out tomorrow. I am sure there is lot's more coming
For LE to use those words we've quoted, I agree. There's something and it's serious. MOO

Anyone know what this is about??

At Caylee's memorial, Leona Lieber said she had the same thoughts when her son died after a battle with cancer.

"When I lost my son, I just wanted to be with my son, just like George wants to be with Caylee," Lieber said.

From the same article that talks about Lee: http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html

I have no clue, there has been no memorial that I know of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member