Immunity and the A Family- **MERGED**Charges??

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about the origin of the laundry bag. I suspect KC was drugging Caylee and leaving her at Lee's while he was at work.

I am sure LE would like to ask them whether it came from their home also...and perhaps why they didn't mention a missing laundry bag before. I am sure they want to ask about other items found at the scene too. What a shame that people with such relevant information, that apparently loved Caylee so much, won't voluntarily assist police.

I would have thought that if they could produce phone records backing up their claim, she would have been back and flashing them everywhere. I still think there is more to come with this. I think LE were going to wait til after the funeral, but they have grown impatient, which is understandable. The entire family are refusing to co-operate unless granted immunity....that's got to be tough on LE. They've probably never had a murder victim's entire family refuse to co-operate before.

According to the linked article, BC says Lee isn't seeking immunity:

"Investigators also said that they are still looking into possible charges against Lee Anthony. However, Conway said Lee Anthony is not asking for immunity from prosecution because the family isn't sure why he would need it."

Heck yes conflicts here abound. I can't imagine how this works when BC and Lee are together in the A house at the same time? And I've been saying for ages that GA needs his own legal counsel. There is nothing about this situation that makes any sense at all.

As co-client, perhaps CA gave permission.

Where I come from, it doesn't matter if they give permission or not in a situation like this...if there is a clear conflict, the lawyer has to withdraw. Maybe there is no clear conflict yet, but I would have thought it prudent for BC to either withdraw completely, or at the very least to have told at least one of them to find a new lawyer.

LA attorney had quoted a couple days after the remains were found, and GA & CA were requesting immunity deals that they were expecting possible pending charges against LA. I bet you there is something that might have connected LA to the crime scene. Could explain obstruction charges against him.

Could also explain another factor in GA's despondency... "They were both in on it, giving us false hope."

And, didn't GA text Lee during his attempt? Originally it was reported that he did text Lee and others, but not Cindy. Then later BC said GA did text CA. If he did, I wonder what he had to say to Lee?

O/T - not sure if anyone is watching GR, but he just stated that JB should definitely plea this case out, kim and another panelist definitely agreed, but w/ the evidence LE will probably not offer them anything!!!

Where I come from, it doesn't matter if they give permission or not in a situation like this...if there is a clear conflict, the lawyer has to withdraw. Maybe there is no clear conflict yet, but I would have thought it prudent for BC to either withdraw completely, or at the very least to have told at least one of them to find a new lawyer.

I would have LOVED to see George have Mark N represent only him!

But how would LE know that was his laundry bag, even if it was? I don't remember any searches being done of where he was living, and now he's back with his parents. I don't see GA telling LE anything since his hospitalization, or LE stating something as a fact ("he knows what he's done") unless they had proof. So it has to be something related to where Caylee was found, or maybe phone records showing he was talking with the PIs when they were searching the area. MOO

I guess the process of elimination would have to be used. If the laundry bag came from the A's certainly it would hold carpet fibers, dog hair etc. If fibers lifted from the bag were different from the A's residence thhe where could it have come from. Of course KC could have easily stolen it from a friend. I'm curious if an empty frame for the bag was found at the home. :confused:

Off/T - that was extremely funny to see right under your avi.

On/T - is 'weirdest' another word up there for 'inept'?

Off/T: LOL - I didn't think of that

On/T: It usually means "somewhat strange", but in this case "inept" is cool :)

And that was from BC, the most 'well spoken' of the attorneys.

I actually liked Hoover's attorney the best by far...he was the only one that I think has come across as a professional. I also thought RK's attorney was good, well spoken, to the point, and not after unnecessary media attention.

ETA...that didn't come out right...I should have said they were the only two that came across as professionals.

I actually liked Hoover's attorney the best by far...he was the only one that I think has come across as a professional. I also thought RK's attorney was good, well spoken, to the point, and not after unnecessary media attention.

Exactly, I agree. They both stepped up, said what they had to say, and then stepped back down.

I would have LOVED to see George have Mark N represent only him!

Good call, LJ. I'd get behind that. I wonder if MN will give any statement about any of this, or George's current circumstances.

O/T - not sure if anyone is watching GR, but he just stated that JB should definitely plea this case out, kim and another panelist definitely agreed, but w/ the evidence LE will probably not offer them anything!!!

thanks. I am unable to watch tv tonight....grandkids over and watching a dvd

I guess the process of elimination would have to be used. If the laundry bag came from the A's certainly it would hold carpet fibers, dog hair etc. If fibers lifted from the bag were different from the A's residence thhe where could it have come from. Of course KC could have easily stolen it from a friend. I'm curious if an empty frame for the bag was found at the home. :confused:
I agree about the process of elimination, and now that LA is living back at the parents house, getting anything from where he was living might not be so easy. MOO

Well, at any rate, we'll have to wait until tomorrow and since it's late here, I'll just say goodnight! :seeya:

But how would LE know that was his laundry bag, even if it was? I don't remember any searches being done of where he was living, and now he's back with his parents. I don't see GA telling LE anything since his hospitalization, or LE stating something as a fact ("he knows what he's done") unless they had proof. So it has to be something related to where Caylee was found, or maybe phone records showing he was talking with the PIs when they were searching the area. MOO

Could anything in the suicide note be used as a jump-off point for further investigation and as the trigger and foundation for 'tough questions', even if the note itself was inadmissible? Does anyone know?

It seems very coincidental to me that this is breaking so quickly after George's attempt.

I agree about the process of elimination, and now that LA is living back at the parents house, getting anything from where he was living might not be so easy. MOO

Well, at any rate, we'll have to wait until tomorrow and since it's late here, I'll just say goodnight! :seeya:

Your right about that it would prolly be too late and new carpet could have been laid. Who knows? Have a good nights sleep.:)

Exactly, I agree. They both stepped up, said what they had to say, and then stepped back down.

I did like Hoover's, as well, now that you guys mention it. I only saw RK's once, and I am sure he only said a very few words during the show (Today or GMA, can't recall.)

Either way, you are both correct. I don't think Luka will fair so well when asked for statements by the media tomorrow.

According to WESH, police intend asking the family some tough questions, and seem extra interested in Lee. I recall that the reports about a month ago were that they'd wait until after the funeral, but I am not surprised to see they have grown impatient. Thoughts re what these hard questions might be?

Full article at
http://www.wesh.com/news/18561060/detail.html
Do you think this has anything to do with the Giant suck-up to LE?

"He knows what he has done."

Well isn't that special. I guess the detectives got tired of waiting for the A's to bury Caylee to resume questioning. I don't blame them.

Could anything in the suicide note be used as a jump-off point for further investigation and as the trigger and foundation for 'tough questions', even if the note itself was inadmissible? Does anyone know?

It seems very coincidental to me that this is breaking so quickly after George's attempt.
I really don't think anything was in the note per se. I think LE is growing impatient with them ALL. LE (not a source) said that they were going to wait to question the A's including LA until after the funeral. However, now that funeral is still not even planned - and forensic reports are coming back and the PI tape and his phone records........and LE has connected a lot more dots with a lot more questions!

Reichs was on GR as well tonight (via phone I think he said in Canada) now "Bones" said she HAS ALREADY EXAMINED THE BONES!!! They don't have toxicology reports yet and she wants those but she will be ready for trial in March.

So now we have 2 experts that have already examined the remains - but JB wants Dr. Lee to do it as well. It's not the A's fault about the funeral - its JB's - he has control - so its kinda like a vicious circle.

So IMO George's "incident" displayed more of a "desperation" that's starting to set in because of it all and that's why LE has been a little vocal today. This week will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro