Imperfect Justice - Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton Release date Nov. 15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Your Son's Dog is gorgeous Miss James!!!!

Thank you . He comes from 4Paws for Ability. They breed some of their dogs (one bloodline of Golden's is particularly adept at seizure alert) but they like to use rescue dogs,also.
Ours came as a puppy from a shelter in Kentucky that works with 4Paws for Ability. I've been back a couple of times and was there when the lady that brought our service dog in from the shelter was visiting and she got to see him working. It was special for both of us.She told me how he was found and brought in .

Has anyone heard what Jeff Ashton will be doing now that he is retired? I hope his future plans are in his book .

Nancy Grace will have breaking news for weeks as her producer reads each chapter. Buckle up!

Why is that even a choice for a public library? :waitasec:
Isn't that a type of censorship?
My understanding is that ,if a book is not available at your local library ,you can request they borrow it from another library,so isn't the point moot?

No, I think it was more like laziness. :great:

I don't care whether or not we use a separate thread - since I don't have an e-book reader I need to wait until mine is shipped here and haven't been given a date yet.

But while chat is a good idea to discuss - I wouldn't want it limited to chat because members who can't be right there at that time will have a hard time going back and reading all that is said.

So let's keep it on a thread so even the lurkers who are "too shy" to step up yet can also read the excepts and consider our thoughts...IMO of course.

Yes :twocents:
:seeya:

How on earth are you going to get anything done today now!
I'm so happy for you.
I have to wait for mine to get all the way over here to Australia, but it is worth the wait.
Speaking of respect, I have so much for JA, LB, FG it of course goes without saying.
However, the respect I have for you all here at Websleuths, is second to none. Thank you all so very much for everything you do and for giving me a place I look so forward to coming to, each and every day.
You are all extremely special to me.
Back to lurking.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
While I'm standing out on my driveway waiting, I'll think of you doing the same thing just 45 minutes away.
Bring on the book!

Strawberry must be from my state. I just read this today. My son attended that military college. Graduated 2 years before the guy who has been arrested. Sorry OT. Delete if you wish.

Even though I don't have time to begin reading, I did look at the photos & there's one random photo taken by one of the officers when they first got to the dumpsite. The officer was apparently just taking random shots as he first approached the scene & on the ground, irronically, lying flat on the ground is a yellow sign advertising for a daycare center....:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

I always wondered about the close up picture of Casey in the blue hoodie with the BIG grin on her face......it was taken by one of the investigators apparently the first night they spoke with her....they told her the picture would be used on a missing persons poster. Wow!:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Ah the much talked about yellow thing on the ground. Remember that thread. General concensus was that it was a coloring book, but someone got it right IIRC.
See? You haven't even started reading Mr Ashton's book yet .... and already revelations!

I'm anxiously awaiting my ipad to give me my darn ebook!

I pre ordered it but I don't have it yet.

Anyone else get their ebook yet?

My Amazon hardbook order says "SHIPPING SOON".... I need a more specific time than "SOON"!!! I also have a kindle and was going to order that way, but I want to let my mom read the hardbook when I am done, and I do not have enough $$ to pay for it twice. so SOON can't be SOON enough!!

Last night I checked my Barnes and Noble order (I ordered before the Amazon link was on WS for the book) and it said it would ship Nov.28th! That's the original date,so I quickly ordered it for my Kindle .This was close to midnite.

I waited a bit to see if it would download just after midnite,but I was glad it didn't because I needed to get some sleep.
So I started checking constantly this morning until I noticed today's date. I thought today was the 15th :banghead:

I'll be up til midnite again,just in case :crazy:

Miss James, when I checked my B&N book order it also said it would ship Nov. 28th. So I cancelled that B&N order a week or so ago and pre-ordered in on Amazon. I usually use Amazon anyway, but pre-ordered as you did the day the book was announced. My Amazon order says SHIPPING SOON. Now How SOON is SOON?? I get supersaver shipping since I ordered another book, and they usually come pretty quick, but I hope to get it by the end of this week. I also have a kindle but don't have enough $$ to buy it on that. I originally ordered a hard back so I could pass it on to my Mom, who also watched the trial from beginning to end, she is also looking forward to reading this after I finish!!!! At least something FUN for a change about this case!!!

Thank you . He comes from 4Paws for Ability. They breed some of their dogs (one bloodline of Golden's is particularly adept at seizure alert) but they like to use rescue dogs,also.
Ours came as a puppy from a shelter in Kentucky that works with 4Paws for Ability. I've been back a couple of times and was there when the lady that brought our service dog in from the shelter was visiting and she got to see him working. It was special for both of us.She told me how he was found and brought in .

Has anyone heard what Jeff Ashton will be doing now that he is retired? I hope his future plans are in his book .

Nancy Grace will have breaking news for weeks as her producer reads each chapter. Buckle up!

He has accepted a position with a local law firm. http://www.troumandwallsh.com/

Your son's dog is awesome! I have a friend who takes care of pups bound to be service dogs. She has them until they are about a year old when she has to surrender them for further training. Breaks her heart every time but she keeps on doing it because she knows it may help someone.

I was going to get mine from the local library in Pinellas County, when I asked about it a few weeks ago I was told I was the 8th person to ask about it, but they hadn't made a decision to order it or not. So night before last I downloaded the Kindle version reader for my PC, going to buy that. I can't wait for the library to decide what they are going to do and then have to wait through 7 people after that :)

No offence meant to you lowens but how does anything get done around your parts if no-one can ever make a decision:banghead::banghead:

My book will be sent, according to Amazon..."soon." While my heart hopes for more insight into the truth, this case has taught me other wise. I only check back here now and again...cuz I miss you guys.

Not sure if I can post this here (or if it already has been), Jeff Ashton is livestreaming tomorrow on Radar Online - questions for him can be posted in the comments section for possible live answers tomorrow!

http://http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/casey-anthony-prosecutor-jeff-ashton-live-stream-imperfect-justice

I don't think my link is working - go to radaronline.com and post some great questions for Jeff!

Good score on spotting this one - we are having Jeff Ashton week it looks like!! All very exciting!!! :tyou:

My book will be sent, according to Amazon..."soon." While my heart hopes for more insight into the truth, this case has taught me other wise. I only check back here now and again...cuz I miss you guys.

It's hard isn't it Pattymarie - I love my peeps here and I think I'm still here because my heart has not yet mended. Trying to get focused on other cases but just can't seem to let go yet, so I guess I'm here for the long haul...

It 's great to see you when ever you pop in!

I'm anxiously awaiting my ipad to give me my darn ebook!

I pre ordered it but I don't have it yet.

Anyone else get their ebook yet?

I preordered thru Amazon to my iPad......looking for it tomorrow

Hooray! Midnight for the Sentinel is 9PM my time!!! We all get a peek tonight if you all can stay awake! ................. :pillowfight2:

It's hard isn't it Pattymarie - I love my peeps here and I think I'm still here because my heart has not yet mended. Trying to get focused on other cases but just can't seem to let go yet, so I guess I'm here for the long haul...

It 's great to see you when ever you pop in!

Totally love you Logicalgirl and always enjoy reading your posts!

Ordered through itunes, and it says "pre-ordered" release date Nov. 15th. I have my fingers crossed it will download at 12:01am eastern :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lbustam1
Back