Imperfect Justice-Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are missing out ,girlfriend! See a book mentioned on a show and download it instantly ,and start reading. Slips into your purse and goes anywhere. No clutter of books all over the house. Many are FREE. It's a whole different world.My husband said they should have GIVEN me my Kindle because I buy so many books.
The Nook is in color ,is a touch pad ,unlike Kindle ,and has a lot more internet functions.
Both the Kindle and the Nook have free apps for computers ,phones and Ipads.

I love it!

But I bought the hardback of JA's book to go on the bookshelf when I'm done.

I love my Barnes and Noble NOOK :innocent:

My 15 year old hates book covers. Everytime she gets a hardback book she immediately removes the cover. Guess I'll do the same.

I remove the cover, put in my nightstand drawer and when I am finished reading I put the cover back on and then donate the book to my local county library.

Sounds good! "With behind the scenes information, including the explosive details that have never been made public, Ashton details what the prosecution got right, what they got wrong, and why he remains completely convinced of Casey Anthony's guilt."

ETA: I wonder what he has to say about the diary!

Just read the link!!!!! OMG! :panic: :skip: I am so excited! :panic: :skip::panic: Will I be able to stand the suspense until November? :skip: Love love JA! :heartluv:

No Target store YET! LG
Since Target has purchased Zellers from HBC, Hopefully a store will be converted to Target before the book is released!!!

You are right! I did hear that but see nothing exciting happening at the local Zellers - which by the way is an awful store - here on the West Coast anyhow.

to Nook or Kindle - to Nook or Kindle....:waitasec:

You are right! I did hear that but see nothing exciting happening at the local Zellers - which by the way is an awful store - here on the West Coast anyhow.

to Nook or Kindle - to Nook or Kindle....:waitasec:

bbm
Awful in Ontario as well. :twocents:

:woohoo: Definitely will be ordering thru WS link ... so glad Jeff beat KC and crew in getting his book out !! So glad he retired and is able to do a book ... I can't even imagine what's it's like to be prosecuting a case like this and having to put up with daily rants on the news and shows by the defense and be unable to talk about the case or them !! That must be pretty frustrating AND infuriating ...
Can't wait to read the book, bet Miss Cynthia is fuming !! :great:

Good news to come back online to !
Hugs to all of the Rhode Island WS'rs ... hope eveyone's got power and internet back !!

Love, love my Nook Color. I am a geek though and have ported android onto it via an sd card so it is a fully functional tablet as well as a good ole ereader. I can watch netflix and read away, surf websleuths and check email...geek goodness. Wasn't able to snatch up one of the coveted HP touchpads but since I have my nook I don't really care, it would have been for my DH anyhow...and he was meh. Love my Nook.

Have a look, Strawberry, it's not too bad - I just had a peek - his picture is predominant on the cover and the publisher has used four shots of FCA across the top in that horrendous green blouse that matched Andrea Lyon(s) - Too funny!

I wonder why a picture of Caylee did not make it on the cover.
May be because of copyright problem?

As much as I never want to see her picture again, I do think it is a smart move by the publishers to have her picture on the front. Her name and photos have been splashed across the tv for the last 3 years. Alot more so than Ashton's name and photo's have. People that have not followed the case from the beginning may not recognize Ashton, his picture or her name, but will recognize her picture, and decide to buy the book because of the picture recognition.

Bought the book as well but have been in a long debate about a kindle. Now, only thing left is decision between the kindle and the nook. Decisions !! :waitasec:

Which I am typing this message on now. Converts to a full Android Tablet by buying the $30. N2A MEDIA CARD on Amazon.com. read the reviews for both. Love it!

Bought...
Through this website.. I hope there's some quotes from Linda Drake too.
I am looking forward to reading it.

per the amazon page - Jeff's book is ranked #49 on Amazon's top-seller list. It's been on the best seller list for 2 days. And it's only in pre-order stage.

$$$ ca-ca-caCHING! $$$

Have a nice retirement, Jeff. You've earned it. :thumb:[/QUOTE]

I pre-ordered JA's book, will NOT buy anything from FCA, JB or the A's but this is an exception.

I am looking forward to reading it and what he knew but could not bring to trial.

Enjoy your retirement JA ... You did good and brought in the air sample evidence ... Unlike other veterans who enabled and realized imperfect justice through chicanery and twisting the constitution ...

JB/Kimster... Do you have a Websleuths link to order the Kindle through Amazon too? Will this book become available on Kindle?

If you use that link to get to Amazon and then move around from there, anything purchased will allow a portion to be given to Websleuths! Thanks so much everyone! :D We're really hoping to get some kewl upgrades down the line and this just helps more than you know! :grouphug:

But please, don't order just because of WS! We want you guys to be happy first and foremost.

:floorlaugh:
Love, love my Nook Color. I am a geek though and have ported android onto it via an sd card so it is a fully functional tablet as well as a good ole ereader. I can watch netflix and read away, surf websleuths and check email...geek goodness. Wasn't able to snatch up one of the coveted HP touchpads but since I have my nook I don't really care, it would have been for my DH anyhow...and he was meh. Love my Nook.

Well I admire you for that even tho I have no idea what ported an android onto it via an sd card means...:waitasec:

Hurricane Jose has already 'fizzled'. :floorlaugh: Even TWC has moved on to Katia? (Diff. spelling because they retired "Katrina")

OMG!!!!! This is SOOOOOOOOOO funny!!!!! Wow, fastest hurricane downgrade EVER!!!! Even mother nature is against Jose Baez! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JA said on his FB page that FCA gets nothing .. nada .. for her pic being on the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste