Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, LE said that Libby was a hero? Certainly could fit into that statement.
That is correct. :) She is a hero IMO. :)

Liberty German, one of the two teens murdered in Delphi last week, was called a hero by Indiana State Police for video she captured on her cell phone that officers believe will help them capture the suspect connected to the case.

Yes, that DM article takes the top three players and ties the whole case up with a nice little bow. It's too clean. And it only accounts for evidence we think we know, not the plethora of evidence LE actually has and has never released. They could be looking at other people who we have never even heard of. If RA, KAK, and RL were the "tentacles" DC has talked about, then it really doesn't seem like a "very complex" case to me. JMO.
I'd say, though, while I agree about the bow, it includes a lot of uncomfortable details we don't know, including the SA allegation

And if RL knew in advance this assault was planned at his home, why wouldn’t he be sure he wasn’t around to remove himself from any suspicion, rather than having to fabricate a false alibi considering the alleged plan didn’t work out?
Well, the obvious answer is: he would have to be present to be a part it. His involvement is the whole premise of this discussion.

Do you have a link for this because I’m not so sure mere knowledge with no active involvement would support a felony murder charges. That’s generally limited to physically participating in a kidnapping where death is the result including a victim who dies accidentally.

Another example, helping to conceal evidence could result in charges of Accessory After the Fact

All I’ve found from various online sources is Indiana has a mandatory reporting law pertaining to child abuse.
Yup. Here you go:

So sad that it was missed and took this long.
Especially for Libby and Abby's families.
The horror of the crimes plus waiting for an arrest.
I just can't imagine

On the positive side, I think LE have BG now so hoping to move forward for justice for Libby and Abby !!
I think about that too. Imagine how different their lives would be now if an arrest had been made in the first week.

I'm not the OP but I'm guessing the OP posted that due to the fact below. Also, it very well could be why RMA was driving west past the Harvestore. But I'm thinking that's way too many CASM cooks in the kitchen. It's already hard to wrap your head around the 3 (RMA, KAK & RL), but to add a 4th? Then again, LE has said this case is complex with tentacles and that their might be others involved.

Carroll County’s First Deputy, Major Michael Thomas, filed a probable cause affidavit in Carroll Circuit Court alleging Flora Pizza King owner Mark J. “Joe” Sandifur, 36, had inappropriate contact with a 13-year-old youth.

Also, KAK's PCA states his drop box started one of the largest CASM investigations in IN history. While this is the internet age, you'd think those people would be all over the world, not all on top of each other in Delphi, Peru & Flora, IN. All MOO.

Pg 52:

View attachment 388484

One other thing about the Flora Pizza guy. He was, according to the piece, found in the home of a convicted child molester who also worked at the pizza shop ... small, world, I guess

I suppose that is possible but highly unlikely IMHO. I vaguely recall once long ago where I had a receipt that was off. I can't remember any details about it other than that. I do remember contacting them to let them know their machines were printing out receipts with the wrong date and/or time. I think that's pretty rare though and don't think it applies here.

RL simply needed a receipt tying him to Lafayette when things were going down on his property, and he has one. Hence him asking his cousin to lie and give him an alibi for being driven to the fish store between 2:00-2:30. Check out an earlier post explaining my thoughts about that:

No, he has a receipt tying him to Lafayette (20 minutes away) WELL AFTER things had gone down on his property. And, he has a false alibi for the ACTUAL time of the murders. Neither of these clear him in any way.

Libby was absolutely a hero but was she more self aware because she had been chatting to strangers on the internet?

I am wondering if that made her more wary that day and gave her that presence of mind that something was off.

I take my hat off to her because most teenagers are so self involved that majority of wouldn’t of thought of taking video that afternoon.

Moo

Last edited:
One other thing about the Flora Pizza guy. He was, according to the piece, found in the home of a convicted child molester who also worked at the pizza shop ... small, world, I guess
Whoa. Real small world out in that neck of the woods. This is the first I heard of this guy. I only stumbled upon it because Google was being helpful when I searched for the pizza shop to see what routes from there RMA could make to be driving west down W 300 N. Up that article popped at the very top.

So, one has to wonder if they could be some of the tentacles. Just wow at this murder case and KAK's CASM case. I'm really hoping they catch all the guys and take them off the streets. Kids should NOT have to deal with people like them. The world can be ugly enough once you're an adult, it's horrible to have your innocence robbed from you, or worse, your young life. :(

No, he has a receipt tying him to Lafayette (20 minutes away) WELL AFTER things had gone down on his property. And, he has a false alibi for the ACTUAL time of the murders. Neither of these clear him in any way.
I'm well aware of that. :) I posted about that in the WS link I included in the post you're quoting. I'll bring one comment forward (there's more in my older post).

It takes ~30 min to get to Lafayette. So if receipt is 5:21, and let's say he grabbed the first thing he saw to create his alibi... let's make that 5:15 when he arrived, then he could have left Delphi at 4:45pm. Then why did he ask his cousin to lie and say they left between 2:00-2:30? That's an additional 2 hrs and 15 min to 2 hrs and 45 min that he was dorking around in Lafayette when all he did was go to the fish store. AND the timing of when things first went down.

Orig post for anyone that missed it and interested:

Found Deceased - IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

Last edited:
I also believe More people are involved.
On line 13 RL said that someone picked him up at 3PM.

Elsewhere in the affidavit he asked the same individual to tell LE that he came to the house to pick RL up between 2 and 2:30.
Still, it says they left at 3.
The bottom line is that no one drove him anywhere.
I honestly believe that with all of the activity around his property, LE , people from the area and news crews, he knew someone saw him driving.
To us, this is a trivial matter.

EBM for grammar
To RL it meant he might be in jail until he died
He probably never thought 2 bodies were lying on his property
To his knowledge 2 kids were missing and they were going to be found alive.

In my opinion if he has any connection to the the killings, it was because he knew or was associated with RA

JMO
Iirc RL also had a reverse mortgage on his property so going to jail could cause him to lose his home and property. It's been so many years bits and pieces of information come back to me. Can anyone that has been here from the beginning verify this information? After all these threads it's hard to recall. All moo..

Iirc RL also had a reverse mortgage on his property so going to jail could cause him to lose his home and property. It's been so many years bits and pieces of information come back to me. Can anyone that has been here from the beginning verify this information? After all these threads it's hard to recall. All moo..

AFAIK, a reverse mortgage pays you -- I thought RL was retired (or disabled,) usually that income continues even if the recipient is incarcerated?

This thread is now closed. Click below to continue in Thread #161.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay