IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #167

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
EF discussed being at the scene with 2 different sisters, MJ and JM. EF told MJ on 2/14/2017 he was at the scene, and 2-3 weeks later MJ learned of the Delphi homicide and “put two and two together.” This is when she, with her husband, drove to Delphi to give a statement to LE. MJ was finally interviewed January 2018. MJ passed a polygraph administered by state police February 1, 2018. EF was then interviewed by LE February 27, 2018, which was videotaped; defense was allegedly not given this interview until September 8, 2023 (defense memo, p. 91-92).

During the interview with EF, Holeman and Murphy were present and EF consented to a DNA swab. When Murphy dropped EF off at home after the interview, EF turned around before entering his house, and walked back towards Murphy’s squad car to pose a question to Murphy:

“What would happen if his (EF’s) spit is found on one of the girls, but he (EF) has an explanation? Would he still be in trouble? EF then walked back into his trailer. Upon hearing that troubling but incriminating comment, Trooper Murphy immediately called Unified Command and communicated with Detective Jay Harper.” (defense memo, p. 92-93)

For a third time, EF’s other sister JM was interviewed August 22, 2018, and this time, she reluctantly told LE about a convo she had with EF in October 2017, when she was living with EF after her bf passed away. According to JM, EF stated:

“I am in a lot of trouble. I am going away for a long time. I was on that trail and that bridge with those girls when they were murdered. There were two other people there with me when it happened. I spit on one of the girls (after they were killed).” (defense memo, p.93)

Should we take EF’s statements in 2017 and 2018 that he was at the scene of the crime less important than RA’s statement that he was on the bridge the same day in 2022?

JMO EF’s mental impairment given this information is a straw man. There appears to be much more pertinent information regarding EF than his IQ. MOO
I find the polygraph test of the sister to be very odd. Perhaps there is history with this family making false or exaggerated statements.

Prosecution has been collecting details, evidence, etc for years; D has been on this case about 1 year is still on the receiving end of P's discovery. They have asked for a discovery deadline.

So even though the defence hasn’t received all the discovery yet, they’ve not only cleared their client but they’ve solved the case.

Speaking of interviews and recordings, do you have a link of RA’s confessions/audio of his confessions? I don’t doubt he confessed (whether guilty or under alleged duress), I would simply like all of the information. I’m late to the thread. Thank you in advance.

<modsnip: Removing personalizing> No, the prosecution has not released specifics of RAs confession. As is typical, evidence is saved for the trial.

Last edited by a moderator:
EF recounted an uncanny description of the crime scene??

Are you talking about the conversation that he had with one of his sisters in October of 2017?

My reading of the memo (which references its sources for these statements in the footnotes) is that on the day when the poor girls were found (14th Feb '17) that EF made such a fuss to his sister claiming that he was involved/ witnessed the murder of two girls by a bridge, and that he placed sticks above the head of Abigail.

We haven't seen and nor would we want to personally, the crime scene photos. But the description given by the D who have seen them is that EFs confession includes description which bears a strong resemblance to the crime scene, which given how unusual it has always been described as looking, is quite an uncanny thing IMO - well before texts, rumours and the like could have possibly influenced EF or his sisters.

On page 1 of the Odin report, Mary Jacobs told law enforcement that on February 14, 2017,Elvis was rambling, hyper and borderline incoherent. He was talking about having a “brother”(even though Elvis had no male siblings) and was now part of a “gang.” Elvis told Mary that he had been on a bridge with two girls that were killed. Elvis told her that someone named Abigail was a pain in the *advertiser censored* and a troublemaker. She said Elvis tried to give her (Mary Jacobs) a blue jacket. She told him that she had her own jacket.

After Elvis made these statements to his sister, Mary Jacobs, she later became aware of the Delphi murders and put two and two together. Sometime 2-3 weeks after Elvis made the statements, Mary Jacobs and her husband (Troy) drove to Delphi. While in Delphi, March Jacobs talked to law enforcement about the things Elvis had told her on February 14, 2017, but “due to the mass amount of tips that were generated, her information may have been overlooked".

In December 2018 Mary Jacobs enlisted the help of an old acquaintance of hers named Misty Moore. Since law enforcement had not followed up with Mary Jacobs from earlier in the year when she drove to Delphi and described what Elvis had told her, Mary was still concerned that Elvis was involved in the murders, but nothing was being done about it.

In Mary’s “Pre-examination interview”, polygraph examiner Stephanie Thompson recorded that Mary Jacobs stated the following: “Elvis told her (Mary) Abigail is a little troublemaker, that he placed leaves on her and used sticks to give her horns ".

When I read this, I’m left feeling annoyed and maybe a bit disappointed that an intentionally manipulation is happening. Thing is I just want to see justice for the families of the victims, they’ve waited so long for that day.

“The defense attorneys said they are still waiting for at least five “particularly important” items that may support the defense theories of who murdered the girls, including several police reports and multiple audio recordings from interviews conducted by investigators.”

Not true. One constant complaint about this case is not enough information has been released to the public.

Yes it is true. The fact that the P haven't released enough information just shows how selective they are being about what they choose to release then.

P play this game just as the D do, unless a person is completely partisan and cannot/ will not see this from both sides.

I do think that the documents should not have been sealed by NMcL - it just begs unnecessary questions and isn't in the spirit of transparency and accountability.

example of the prosecution leaking information

Who said anything about leaking?

But yeah, you said
evidence is saved for the trial

Funny that the whole world knows from a state filing that Allen is alleged to have confessed five times. I take it that's an exception then? They weren't saving that for the trial were they?

The D do the same thing under the guise of their own filings. It is typical - fighting for the public mood.

Last edited:
I apologize if this has already been covered, but the copy of the Memorandum in Support of Motion that I happened to download to read...when I open it in Acrobat Pro, there are like 48 text underline/highlight/comments included with the document. It's like someone created a PDF, and forgot to scrub all of the metadata out or something? Some of the commenters are just "guest", but others are actual names of people. Anyone else happen to download a copy like this? It's almost like there was a group of people proofing or reviewing the document. Weird. Just curious.

JMO

My reading of the memo (which references its sources for these statements in the footnotes) is that on the day when the poor girls were found (14th Feb '17) that EF made such a fuss to his sister claiming that he was involved/ witnessed the murder of two girls by a bridge, and that he placed sticks above the head of Abigail.

We haven't seen and nor would we want to personally, the crime scene photos. But the description given by the D who have seen them is that EFs confession includes description which bears a strong resemblance to the crime scene, which given how unusual it has always been described as looking, is quite an uncanny thing IMO - well before texts, rumours and the like could have possibly influenced EF or his sisters.

On page 1 of the Odin report, Mary Jacobs told law enforcement that on February 14, 2017,Elvis was rambling, hyper and borderline incoherent. He was talking about having a “brother”(even though Elvis had no male siblings) and was now part of a “gang.” Elvis told Mary that he had been on a bridge with two girls that were killed. Elvis told her that someone named Abigail was a pain in the *advertiser censored* and a troublemaker. She said Elvis tried to give her (Mary Jacobs) a blue jacket. She told him that she had her own jacket.

After Elvis made these statements to his sister, Mary Jacobs, she later became aware of the Delphi murders and put two and two together. Sometime 2-3 weeks after Elvis made the statements, Mary Jacobs and her husband (Troy) drove to Delphi. While in Delphi, March Jacobs talked to law enforcement about the things Elvis had told her on February 14, 2017, but “due to the mass amount of tips that were generated, her information may have been overlooked".

In December 2018 Mary Jacobs enlisted the help of an old acquaintance of hers named Misty Moore. Since law enforcement had not followed up with Mary Jacobs from earlier in the year when she drove to Delphi and described what Elvis had told her, Mary was still concerned that Elvis was involved in the murders, but nothing was being done about it.

In Mary’s “Pre-examination interview”, polygraph examiner Stephanie Thompson recorded that Mary Jacobs stated the following: “Elvis told her (Mary) Abigail is a little troublemaker, that he placed leaves on her and used sticks to give her horns ".
I guess you'd have to believe MJ's version. I have a problem with it for sure.

First, IF you believe you had real, credible, eye witness account, why would you wait a few weeks to talk to Delphi LE?

Second, a year and 10 months later in Dec 2018 MJ had an old friend MM help her out. Yeah, no. What was the reward money up to at that time? Just asking.

People insert themselves and make accusations all the time in high profile, large reward cases. I personally believe LE vetted the tip on E and ruled him out with convincing evidence. E is intellectually disabled, maybe he heard rumors or saw something on FB and simply repeated them. IDK, but I don't think there is any way he could have pulled off the murders.

MOO

I apologize if this has already been covered, but the copy of the Memorandum in Support of Motion that I happened to download to read...when I open it in Acrobat Pro, there are like 48 text underline/highlight/comments included with the document. It's like someone created a PDF, and forgot to scrub all of the metadata out or something? Some of the commenters are just "guest", but others are actual names of people. Anyone else happen to download a copy like this? It's almost like there was a group of people proofing or reviewing the document. Weird. Just curious.

JMO
I guarantee they had someone proofreading this supplement. The funniest thing to me is how they've dropped the Rick/Ricky to now 'Defendant Allen' after all this time. Priceless.

MOO

But yeah, you said

Funny that the whole world knows from a state filing that Allen is alleged to have confessed five times. I take it that's an exception then? They weren't saving that for the trial were they?

The D do the same thing under the guise of their own filings. It is typical - fighting for the public mood.

You did.

Bergmann said:
Except the evidence that they want to get into the public domain of course. Both sides play this game, no good pretending that this somehow one sided.

RA’s confession was not leaked. Documents that had been previously sealed were released by the Judge. It appears the confessions were discussed during a prior hearing when the defence asked that ‘Rick’ be moved to a county jail because he was being treated like a prisoner of war. This was before the Odinist jail guards got written into the story.

But yeah, you said

BBM

That was actually discovered in a Court Hearing, specifically for a request to Transfer from Westerville because RA's life was in grave danger and also a potential bond hearing. The Defense even acknowledged that is was in fact true that RA had done so.

Neither happened.

MOO

I guarantee they had someone proofreading this supplement. The funniest thing to me is how they've dropped the Rick/Ricky to now 'Defendant Allen' after all this time. Priceless.

MOO
No, not the supplement, the original 136 page document. I downloaded it after it first came out, but didn't notice the comments embedded in the version I was reading until today. Really odd. Not so much the comments themselves....but the names of a couple of the commentors, which I won't blast on social media...but it has me super curious now. It kind of feels like someone may have made an error with respect to the doc that I happened to download.

JMO

Today by reading the latest motions I notice some confusion arising within the defence team considering the combination of the various allegations.

a) LE did not investigate the Odinist angle (as per memo).
b) The defence has not received all the discovery from the prosecution and they want it by Nov 1/22 so the trial can commence when scheduled (just maybe what they think isn’t there is still coming?)
c) Allegations of the state withholding exculpatory evidence (see b, maybe thats because there is no exculpatory evidence to withhold?)
d) The defence thinks the state has reopened the investigation into the Odinist theory (if they really believed this, why rush discovery?).

I’m going to throw gasoline on the alleged Odinist, with white supremacy aspect, fire:

The searcher who found the girls saw them because of two deer at the CS which compelled him to look closer.

Airs of Odinism in the searcher?

The searcher is close to the Patty family.

So close the searcher took it upon himself to call his wife who was with the family and she thought it suitable to tell the Patty family the bad news apparently in the absence of any LE confirmation or support. The searcher went close enough to identify the girls presumably he had to come within the area of the staging.

The searcher has proved himself to be an information spreader despite of the obvious desire of LE in general regarding such events.

That at least one searcher at the crime scene divulged major information independent of LE is proved factual by Becky Patty’s statement.

That is how the aspects of the crime scene were known widely.

I’ve always found it strange that two deer were at the CS. I’ve always known them to be easily scared. Didn’t RL say there was deer hunting around there?

What are deer doing standing at a CS where the odor of humans must have been overwhelming with all the blood and the bodies there overnight?

“He saw something. He could not figure out what it was. There were two deer standing up there. As he looked up to see what it was, that is when he saw them,” said Libby’s grandma, Becky Patty.

It was a volunteer searcher who discovered the bodies of the Delphi teens, lying in the grass between a group of trees deep in the woods.

“He called his wife who was with us and said we found them. My sister came up and she was crying and she said I’m so sorry,” said Patty.

Families of Abby and Libby take FOX59 through final hours of the Delphi teens

So with all the commonly known facts and public posts of local Odinist types there is ample accessible activity ripe for a frame up of the Odinist by Richard Allen.

To me all this evidence of long time public Odinists, including alleged uniform patches, adds to the legitimacy of the frame up factor of them by Richard Allen.

Mr. Allen, imo, spent long hours mulling with his plan to have his cake and eat it too.

In the end though two young, healthy, white girls, the blonde hair, blue eyed one actually surnamed German, = major flaw in the white supremacy ritual sacrifice set up.

'Odinism': How white supremacists co-opt pagan symbols to further racist agendas in the United States

all imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member