Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But think of what is not alike: no living witness vs living witnesses; the age of the victims; the location of the crimes (indoors vs outdoors, city vs wilderness, many people around vs almost nobody around, MO vs IN). Plus, BG appears to be younger, more fit, and taller (a bit). BG also has a more prominent (bulbous) nose. The other guy’s nose is MUCH different. I’m sure it won’t take long to find many other differences, once we find out more details about this recent crime. The point is this: there seem to be as many, if not more significant, differences than similarities between the two cases and suspects. JMO

It seems to me a stalker looking for an opportunity, just a few stores down from where he was blending in as similar aged drinker. He went down to the Catholic Supply, and left to ostensibly get his credit card to pay for something, but instead went back to get his gun when he realized the low level of roadblocks to his ultimate crime. Did the same happen with Libby and Abby? There were spotted and realizing the opportunity, the offender also went back to his car to get a weapon. It is something to think about, and why he isn’t seen in the long background shot of Abby on the bridge. Thinking.

Last edited:
While I would really like a resolution to this case, I also remember that BG looks like every man in that part pt the world, and so does this guy. He and BG look like millions of other guys. Don't get too excited.

My apologies for my prior posts, please do not consider my findings as facts.

right? But one of the comments were to be on the look out for people who have made changes to their appearances.

Idk? I’m sure I’m wrong about this now. And feeling more so that the link is to someone with the same name.

Nonetheless, everyone keep searching! It was excellent sleuthing. We’ll find something.

Please throw me a bone. In the photo, what row is the "tie" located?

I would like to know this as well, please. We drove down from Northern California today; eyes are crossing and brain is not functioning correctly. (DH would tell me that my brain never functions at all :D)

So, broad hints would be appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member