Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wonder if BG was drinking in his car before he spotted the girls, certainly Delphi LE checked all the local drinking establishments?

this guy is so checking all the boxes..I'm cautiously optimistic . I know we've been down this road before...but look how close we were in terms of comparisons to DN..we were in the ballpark ! now TB shows up and fits the I-70 too. Shops and small businesses where women can be found alone.

many years ago as a teen I went to the high bridge, I remember being terrified crossing it.

I have a vague recall of being beneath it too, back in the hippie days , just us kids, so innocent...so happy..our bright young faces, plaid shirts, colored autumn leaves floating along on the chilled fresh air. The broken rickety slats and no rail to save you.

now this place is discoloured, damaged, defiled and haunted.

we must find A and L's killer, punish him justly and show no mercy. MOO

I think the drinking angle needs attention, so totally agree he may have been drinking in his car, and mad, and found a displaced target. Life happens, and it can be hard, and anger comes about, but for some people, it controls them, because he/she can’t take any responsibility for their role in the current situation, and what has made life hard.

About three-quarters through the Gray Hughes YouTube post on the possibility TB is BG.

I would think, by now, if there is a connection, it would be released by now. But nothing. Nothing affirmative or negative.

wonder if BG was drinking in his car before he spotted the girls, certainly Delphi LE checked all the local drinking establishments?

this guy is so checking all the boxes..I'm cautiously optimistic . I know we've been down this road before...but look how close we were in terms of comparisons to DN..we were in the ballpark ! now TB shows up and fits the I-70 too. Shops and small businesses where women can be found alone.

many years ago as a teen I went to the high bridge, I remember being terrified crossing it.

I have a vague recall of being beneath it too, back in the hippie days , just us kids, so innocent...so happy..our bright young faces, plaid shirts, colored autumn leaves floating along on the chilled fresh air. The broken rickety slats and no rail to save you.

now this place is discoloured, damaged, defiled and haunted.

we must find A and L's killer, punish him justly and show no mercy. MOO

There is a picture of him drinking what looks to be a beer on his Facebook. Not at my computer so I can’t pull it up. Of course that doesn’t necessarily mean he drinks a lot, but under all his financial stress, he could be heavily drinking.

I don’t know if he would be able to cross the bridge at a pace with a drink on him. But I don’t discount the fact he likes a beer or two. Some guys can handle their alcohol consumption better than others.

Is the public defender representing TB going to allow Delphi police or the FBI access to talk to him? Can they prevent him from talking to detectives about other crimes?

Not sure that has been released yet, but if I had to hesitate a guess, it would be the same type of vehicle as many midwestern middled aged men who where carhartt jackets, a hoodie, and blue jeans. By that I mean a truck. No offense to anyone who wears that kind of attire, at all, or who drives a truck, and pure speculation on the ability he has to look like Everyman, and blend in with others. If it turns out he drove a little economy car, like a Honda Fit, or something, I will be surprised. JMO.
Cars are listed on his bankruptcy forms.

go here and type in: " Indiana"
http://calvarycca.org/churches/

There are 20 churches that are calvary churches: Granted some of them don't have calvary in the name, but there are far more than two that do and 20 total.....

The link I posted is different but on the bottom is printed Copyright CalvaryChapel © 2018. When I type in “Indiana” I see 2 Calvary Chapels. That’s why I’m confused, why’s there two different websites with different information?
Calvary Chapel | Church Finder, Calvary Global Network, CGN

ETA: It appears some are extensions of other churches.
“Calvary Chapel Lafayette began in the Spring of 2001, as an extension of the ministry of Calvary Chapel New Orleans.”
About Us – Calvary Chapel Lafayette

Which brings me back to the possible theory of a connection to Delphi between its Pastor and TB, as both were newly opened and established directly under the Costa Mesa, Ca hiarchy. I’m not saying I’m right and it could only be a coincidence, but it’s possible....

Last edited:
I don’t know if he would be able to cross the bridge at a pace with a drink on him. But I don’t discount the fact he likes a beer or two. Some guys can handle their alcohol consumption better than others.

Is the public defender representing TB going to allow Delphi police or the FBI access to talk to him? Can they prevent him from talking to detectives about other crimes?

I would think if the FBI, the Delphi team, and the ISP have ruled him in as a contender for the murders of L&A, they would be there in St. Louis. They may be, who knows?

But I do also think Thomas Bruce is unlikely to confess, unless he is offered a plea deal. Would the families be open to that for closure- don’t know.

The evidence known against TB for being involved in the Delphi crime it’s all circumstantial and coincidental- the lead to TB in the first place was based on his attire (I think) which he apparently attempted to get rid running away from the scene in St. Louis.

On the other hand, this is a crucial lead, the best I have seen so far.

I agree with Gray Hughes the shaved head on TB does look like, when grown out, it could have color. IMO.

Didn't know if this has been posted in this thread. It came out the morning of the St Louis crime.

FBI still actively investigating Delphi double homicide case

Great find, watcher9.

I noticed that the piece had originally been published by WISH, so I pulled it up on WISH’s website, as well as its FB page.

On WISH’s website, it says “Updated: Nov 16, 2018 08:36 PM EST” at the top of the article. The TV station’s FB shows the story was uploaded at 8:31 pm EST (or 7:31 pm St. Louis time) on November 18th.

If TB is BG, could it be that he came across the article sometime between the 16th and the 18th, and felt compelled to commit a (somewhat) similar crime once again? It’s likely a coincidence, but the timing is definitely interesting, IMO.

A914CC6B-3F9E-4C80-AF8C-7BC60473D6B6.jpeg BE379284-53C5-433D-A2C3-079E4FE32E84.jpeg

I would think if the FBI, the Delphi team, and the ISP have ruled him in as a contender for the murders of L&A, they would be there in St. Louis. They may be, who knows?

But I do also think Thomas Bruce is unlikely to confess, unless he is offered a plea deal. Would the families be open to that for closure- don’t know.

The evidence known against TB for being involved in the Delphi crime it’s all circumstantial and coincidental- the lead to TB in the first place was based on his attire (I think) which he apparently attempted to get rid running away from the scene in St. Louis.

On the other hand, this is a crucial lead, the best I have seen so far.

I agree with Gray Hughes the shaved head on TB does look like, when grown out, it could have color. IMO.

According to upthead, and sorry I don’t have the link at hand, his clothing allegedly used in the STL attack was retrieved by LE from under his mobile home, after the skirting was removed.

Was there earlier reports that he attempted to get rid of it while fleeing from the scene?

According to upthead, and sorry I don’t have the link at hand, his clothing allegedly used in the STL attack was retrieved by LE from under his mobile home, after the skirting was removed.

Was there earlier reports that he attempted to get rid of it while fleeing from the scene?

Oh! didn’t know that’s where his clothes were found, just knew he had a charge for it, and the clothes were found, so made an assumption. That make total sense, and why the skirting of the trailer was removed. The investigators did a great job here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3