Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #85

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll give this a try, anyone feel free to correct me.

3) mentioned in the media as per linkedin TB was a pastor at a prison, but reporter was unable to verify through records.
4) source - media
5) only twice that I’ve noticed.
6) perhaps, one person was mentioned in bankruptcy docs who coukd be an adult son.
7) I think DV stands for divorce. Media has indicated no criminal records were found.
8) according to a person who spoke to the media
9) appears to be incorrect, middle name of deceased is Bruce

1) 2) 10) 11) I don’t think is verified to be certain.

Thank you!

Yes, I’m not disagreeing there was “a mention”. But what that they mentioned, we don’t know,

From your link, thanks for providing it.

“State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."..”
In the Q&A from Becky Patty, she used the word creepy. We don't know if that is her word or the word the girls used. We just know that they mentioned him.

I have watched in awe as y'all have all jumped in and dissected this case this weekend and you folks are fantastic! But with all the stuff flying back and forth my head is kinda spinning about it all. Can I throw out a few things that have been discussed or have been parts of discussions and could someone say "yes" or "no" or "unknown" on them?
1) A "relative" of TB went to school in Carrol County IN
2) TB has family that lives in Indiana
3) Some things TB claimed on FB are not true such as not in VFW, not volunteering at places, etc
4) TB moved 27 times
5) TB has been married multiple times
6) TB has children
7) TB has been charged with domestic violence in CA
8) TB was involved in a road rage incident but not charged
9) Someone named "Bruce" is buried in the Delphi cemetery
10) TB has family in Michigan
11) A "relative" has family in Michigan

1. In the Delphi 1975 year book there is the same name as RB wife. We have not been able to confirm if it is coincidence or not.
2. I don't know.
3. Several of his social media claims have been debunked.
4. I don't know.
5. It appears yes.
6. It appears yes.
7. Yes, whether or not he was charged I don't know but witness says he was quite rude to himself and the officer.
8. Yes to which he went to a chiropractor for because in his words he was hit from behind 10/17/ he doesn't indicate if 17 is the day or the year. I assume it was 10/17/18
9. It was a middle name not last name, but excellent sleuthing nonetheless.
10. Yes
11. I don't know.
By the time I type this I'm sure you've got more answers from others.

1. In the Delphi 1975 year book there is the same name as RB wife. We have not been able to confirm if it is coincidence or not.
2. I don't know.
4. I don't know.
5. It appears yes.
6. It appears yes.
7. Yes, whether or not he was charged I don't know but witness says he was quite rude to himself and the officer.
8. Yes to which he went to a chiropractor for because in his words he was hit from behind 10/17/ he doesn't indicate if 17 is the day or the year. I assume it was 10/17/18
10. Yes
11. I don't know.
2. I don't know.
4. I don't know.
5. It appears yes.
6. It appears yes.
10. Yes
11. I don't know.
The lady/girl in the Delphi 1975 year book is not the same person that TB married. The person in the photo still resides in Indiana.

2. I don't know.
4. I don't know.
5. It appears yes.
6. It appears yes.
10. Yes
11. I don't know.
TB does have relatives in Michigan (Genesee County). He lived in Genesee County from at least middle school through his marriage in 1984.

For people who aren't familiar with the US midwest--map showing St. Louis (area where he's been living the last few years) to Carroll County (where he has relatives) to Genesee County (Flint) Michigan (where he was born and raised): Google Maps

Delphi is marked for reference.

Thank you so much for doing this. It identifies that he could at least be familiar with Delphi, Indiana perhaps he has stopped off during a rest break when travelling before over the years.

Perhaps someone in or near Carroll County can take a look at Case No 10C03-1806, dated 6/11/2018. It is the State of Indiana v. Thomas J Bruce. It is probably not the same TB we are speaking of but definitely worth a look.
Speeding ticket, Infraction.

Full #10C03-1806-IF-005730

There are a couple of other cases, not sure it is the same TB though. 1981? He was 16, lived in MI, but could have been visiting IN.

Indiana has very nice, searchable records:
mycase.in.gov

Last edited:
According to TB's FB, he's from St. Louis. According to his brother's FB, he is from Flint, Michigan. I'm inclined to believe he's from or at least grew up in Flint. Yikes, isn't that where they had all the lead in the water??!!

There are a couple of other cases, not sure it is the same TB though. 1981? He was 16, lived in MI, but could have been visiting IN.

mycase.in.gov
I ruled the others out for one reason or another but this particular case is a speeding ticket for a Thomas J Bruce.

mycase.in.gov
They do have nice records but to verify if this is indeed the TB we are discussing, one would have to go to the court house and request to see the hard copy. His date of birth would be listed. BTW, his birthday is October 10th I believe. Not sure of the year.

Perhaps someone in or near Carroll County can take a look at Case No 10C03-1806, dated 6/11/2018. It is the State of Indiana v. Thomas J Bruce. It is probably not the same TB we are speaking of but definitely worth a look.
I should have noted that this is a speeding ticket. Not so much interested in the ticket but very interested in the fact that this would place him in Carroll County.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melavista21