Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he goes to all the trouble of gaining his licenses, gets a job, just to blow it? (eye roll)
I'm thinking he was hired, "worked" for about three weeks and then they didn't hear from him for 12 days. When he finally responded and showed up they let him go. Does that make sense?
This was all early 2017??...early 2017 exactly when??

He got his Missouri insurance license on June 1, 2017. Must have worked 3 weeks in June, and then left.

Forgive me but I hope they kept him awake by making him stand in an area where he could NOT even sit because the walls were too close. This would make an insanely sleepy person talk... imagine the walls being so close that you could not even bend your knees... and you were exhausted and maybe claustrophobic....

This is gross. What made you come up with this method?

I feel I missed this all and am behind the 8 ball.
Per his linkedin, although he's been known to lie...

American Family Insurance- May 2017 to present
Hartwig Inc - 3/14 - 7/16
Jewish Community Center 8/13 - 3/14
Logisticare 11/12 - 8/13
Schnucks 12/07 - 6/12
Combined Insurance 11/06 - 6/07
US Navy 6/1993 - 3/1994

He seems to lose interest in jobs in the summer.
Anyway I need to move on past the wording of 3 weeks and 12 days with the job. It doesn't really matter at this point.

Logisticare 11/12 - 8/13
Schnucks 12/07 - 6/12
US Navy 6/1993 - 3/1994

Anyway I need to move on past the wording of 3 weeks and 12 days with the job. It doesn't really matter at this point.
If this is true (IF), even he indicates was unemployed during the time of the Delphi murders.

jmo

Those were his earnings for those years, not joint?
jmo
Yes.

2017 his 1,596 + hers 46,668 (estimated)
2016 his 21,500 + hers 43,800
2015 his 40,061 + hers 41,697

If his LinkedIn is true, he worked for Hartwig Inc 3/2014 - 7/2016. So he was unemployed from that point to the BK filing in January 2017. Looks like that's how they acquired so much credit card debt, they had two good salaries for the area, then he lost his job.

Logisticare 11/12 - 8/13
Schnucks 12/07 - 6/12
US Navy 6/1993 - 3/1994

Thank you! Not everyone can access LinkedIn...

The only problem is that Schnuck's denied he had been an employee per one of the MSM articles. LinkedIn is self-reporting... so who knows.

ETA: Too late to edit my post on the last page, but Schnuck's Grocery was "unable to confirm" his previous employment with them, rather than what I wrote "denied". And I found the link that states this:

Catholic Supply suspect requests public defender

Last edited:
Really testing my memory on these insurance things but maybe I know a little. Remember though, this info is from my experience years ago and I lived in Virginia back then. The licensing involves taking a required class that used to be on a Thurs-Sun on 2 consecutive weekends. Then you would have to go take a state licensing test. Cost a few hundred bucks. Some companies would reimburse the class and test fees if you passed and contracted with them. Also, some states offered reciprocity in that if you passed in one state you could apply for a license in an other state without the classes or tests. We'd have to look up what states still do this. Most agents only really did this if they were located close to an adjoining state or had a lot of contacts in a different state. The life insurance license is separate from the Property and Casualty license as are the classes. The P&C is much harder (I did have both licenses at one time). Not sure if any of this helps but imo he does seem a good candidate for this type of thing because, like I said previously, you can say you are working but not really be working as in no monitoring and no office expectations in most cases.
Could TB possibly been taking a class in Indiana to get his license in that state in February 2017?

Logisticare 11/12 - 8/13
Schnucks 12/07 - 6/12
US Navy 6/1993 - 3/1994

IMO This pattern is significant MOO
from personal experience w a BiPolar family member who for years exhibited similar employ/unemploy pattern due to summertime manic episodes, this looks really familiar.

IF TB turns out to be an undx'd/untreated BiP who undergoes episodic manic psychoses, i think a lot of pieces will suddenly fall into place.
All the more reason for LE to carefully scrutinize his entire past. He has proved himself capable of heinous activity, IF he is BiPolar it is one more indicator that he may be a longterm serial assaulter/rapist/killer.
Indiana is merely a quick day trip from Missouri for a manic individual who *enjoys short walks and long drives* and who also *cant drive 55*

Last edited:
Right, and apparently sodomized, as he has charges for sodomy. At least I am almost positive of that. I hope these women are doing ok. What horror they encountered.

I believe in this case sodomy refers to oral sex. Maybe he gets off getting a BJ and watching another victim watch. Maybe this is a similarity to the Delphi murders.

Right, and apparently sodomized, as he has charges for sodomy. At least I am almost positive of that. I hope these women are doing ok. What horror they encountered.
Horror. Exactly. Being forced to strip in a group at gunpoint is traumatizing in itself. Then a woman was shot and killed in front of them. The violence is shocking. Then, he continued to assault them with a newly dead woman among them. Absolutely heinous.

I have to sort of not think about them because it's too overwhelming. I do think what they went through is likely what Abby and Libby experienced as well. That is a huge reason why I hope, hope, hope that TB is indeed BG. I want this perp away from the public for good.

For the two survivors, I wish them privacy and surroundings that nurture healing for them. Since they were in that store, I am thinking they have their faith to lean on, as well as a strong support system. Peace to them.

(Now I'm all teary-eyed....I really cannot think of them or I'll fall apart and then can't sleuth and analyze the crime.)

jmo

Last edited:
Horror. Exactly. Being forced to strip in a group at gunpoint is traumatizing in itself. Then a woman was shot and killed in front of them. The violence is shocking. Then, he continued to assault them with a newly dead woman among them. Absolutely heinous.

I have to sort of not think about them because it's too overwhelming. I do think what they went through is likely what Abby and Libby experienced as well. That is a huge reason why I hope, hope, hope that TB is indeed BG. I want this perp away from the public for good.

For the two survivors, I wish them privacy and surroundings that nurture healing for them. Since they were in that store, I am thinking they have their faith to lean on, as well as a strong support system. Peace to them.

(Now I'm all teary-eyed....I really cannot think of them or I'll fall apart and then can't sleuth and analyze the crime.)

jmo

I think that could be the similarity between the cases that one of the girls was killed first (not long after he ambushed them) in front of the other and then she was sexually assaulted and killed as well.

This is a very difficult and emotional case every day I hope and pray that the monster who did this will be behind bars and punished ASAP.

I haven’t caught up in a while but all I see in this tread is the mention of TB. I’m surprised about so much discussion on him and wonder what I’m missing. But one question comes to mind. If TB has priors, wouldn’t his DNA be in the database ?

I haven’t caught up in a while but all I see in this tread is the mention of TB. I’m surprised about so much discussion on him and wonder what I’m missing. But one question comes to mind. If TB has priors, wouldn’t his DNA be in the database ?
He has not been arrested in the past. WSers are speculating he might have committed previous crimes but hasn't been caught until now. The discussion is active because it was STL LE who alerted Delphi LE that TB could possibly be BG. That is unconfirmed and no info has been released from Delphi other than they are looking into it.

The crimes are similar and rather unique (such as attacking more than one victim in the middle of the day in a public place).

Please catch up - there has been some great sleuthing by WSers on this thread and the STL thread as well. WSers really are rocking it on this case, imo....with the understanding that it is not confirmed if TB is in fact BG.

jmo

The differences between the MO crime and the IN crime suggest no relation between them. Adults were the victims in one, children in the other. A retail business was the location of one, an isolated spot in a wilderness area was the other. The crime was committed close to home in one, but in the other it was done hundreds of miles away in the middle of nowhere. So, no, I doubt the same person was responsible for both crimes.

The differences between the MO crime and the IN crime suggest no relation between them. Adults were the victims in one, children in the other. A retail business was the location of one, an isolated spot in a wilderness area was the other. The crime was committed close to home in one, but in the other it was done hundreds of miles away in the middle of nowhere. So, no, I doubt the same person was responsible for both crimes.

You see NO similarities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members