Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horror. Exactly. Being forced to strip in a group at gunpoint is traumatizing in itself. Then a woman was shot and killed in front of them. The violence is shocking. Then, he continued to assault them with a newly dead woman among them. Absolutely heinous.

I have to sort of not think about them because it's too overwhelming. I do think what they went through is likely what Abby and Libby experienced as well. That is a huge reason why I hope, hope, hope that TB is indeed BG. I want this perp away from the public for good.

For the two survivors, I wish them privacy and surroundings that nurture healing for them. Since they were in that store, I am thinking they have their faith to lean on, as well as a strong support system. Peace to them.

(Now I'm all teary-eyed....I really cannot think of them or I'll fall apart and then can't sleuth and analyze the crime.)

jmo
I had no question as to "why?", if these poor women would have wanted to die like the 3rd victim, at the time of the crime and afterwards. A more traumatic fate one could barely have - deplorable. They were abused by an evil PIG and the one, who had denied to be abused, poor JS had to die and is the "hero". Yes, she is indeed, but the 2 other victims now are no heroes, although they were forced to do, what Mr. Insurance Agent/Traveler/Husband for many years/an so on wanted from them, in the face of a dead (killed) female customer in their close surroundings. D-r-e-a-d-f-u-l. Please, stay strong, you poor, poor women!

Do we know that TB shot the noncompliant woman before he raped the other 2?

Even if TB had a suppressor on his gun, it still wouldn't completely muffle the sound. He would've been taking a mighty big chance in a strip mall, (where stores often share duct work, ect.) that a gun shot would be heard. That's why I believe he initially victimized those two women, and then shot her and fled.

Do we know that TB shot the noncompliant woman before he raped the other 2?

Critic of gun control and former pastor charged in religious store shooting, sexual attack

snip:
He's accused of forcing three women into a back room at gunpoint. There, he allegedly exposed himself and ordered them to "perform deviant sexual acts on him," according to a criminal complaint.

When one of the women refused to comply, Bruce allegedly shot her in the head.

He allegedly ordered the other women to continue the sexual acts and he later fled the scene.

Critic of gun control and former pastor charged in religious store shooting, sexual attack

snip:
He's accused of forcing three women into a back room at gunpoint. There, he allegedly exposed himself and ordered them to "perform deviant sexual acts on him," according to a criminal complaint.

He allegedly ordered the other women to continue the sexual acts and he later fled the scene.

Thank you so much for this. I stand corrected.

snip:

OMG! Those poor women. I wonder why he didn't kill them too before he left.

End of last thread, requests for car info re: TB. All I found on the January 2017 bankruptcy filing were 2 cars:
2012 VW Passat, 4D,SE,2.5L which still has a loan?
and
2016 Chevy Impala, which is a 3-year lease April 2016-April 2019 with monthly payments

This is interesting, the road rage incident shows a doc and lists the car as a 2017 Kia Forte. https://www.google.ca/search?q=thom...rome..69i57.8710j1j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Is the Bankruptcy Document posted anywhere? TIA

Man Describes Road Rage Encounter with Alleged Catholic Store Killer a Month Earlier
this is the article describing the road rage incident, right? i've been wondering what car he was driving at the time... a nearly new car surprised me but then again not really, given that he does seem to spend a lot of money on himself.
btw, i notice his insurance policy # is briefly shown in the video. its a 2014 policy w AmFam.
he made a Nov 05 FB comment in which he was *feeling relieved at Body Balance Chiropractic/Massage Service* and replied to a FB friend who inquired, that he *was hit from behind on 10/17*... i'd say its definitely this TB involved in the road rage incident, not another person of same name. in the video interview, the other driver states TB deliberately caused the accident by pulling in front+slamming on his brakes... wouldnt it be informative to see that entire police report, especially since TB is also alleged to have gotten really mouthy with the responding LE

yes, the article with the entire Bankruptcy docs embedded is posted somewhere upthread. i'll try to find it and repost.

Man Describes Road Rage Encounter with Alleged Catholic Store Killer a Month Earlier
this is the article describing the road rage incident, right? i've been wondering what car he was driving at the time... a nearly new car surprised me but then again not really, given that he does seem to spend a lot of money on himself.
btw, i notice his insurance policy # is briefly shown in the video. its a 2014 policy w AmFam.
he made a Nov 05 FB comment in which he was *feeling relieved at Body Balance Chiropractic/Massage Service* and replied to a FB friend who inquired, that he *was hit from behind on 10/17*... i'd say its definitely this TB involved in the road rage incident, not another person of same name. in the video interview, the other driver states TB deliberately caused the accident by pulling in front+slamming on his brakes... wouldnt it be informative to see that entire police report, especially since TB is also alleged to have gotten really mouthy with the responding LE

yes, the article with the entire Bankruptcy docs embedded is posted somewhere upthread. i'll try to find it and repost.

Plenty Of Fish turned out to be a dead end, unfortunately... poster#214 at the Catholic Supply thread says there's no way for POF members to look up other POF profiles:

I'm on POF. Signed in and went to that singles event and there is not a post by Scotsman1965. There is no way to search on POF for a specific person's id either. I tried searching for men his age in the St Louis area but didn't hit on anything.

ok, here's another long shot... by any chance did the voice recording of BG seem to indicate any sort of speech impediment?
just noticed on TB's FB intro, where it says Pronunciation of Name - his reads *TAW-mus BA-oosh* ... no R sound, extra syllable, -SH instead of clear -SS ending. most likely another of his personal jokes, BUT could it indicate an unusual speaking style? unless of course that's typical of Michigan accents where he grew up

Last edited:
ok, here's another long shot... by any chance did the voice recording of BG seem to indicate any sort of speech impediment?
just noticed on TB's FB intro, where it says Pronunciation of Name - his reads *TAW-mus BA-oosh* ... no R sound, extra syllable, -SH instead of clear -SS ending. most likely another of his personal jokes, BUT could it indicate an unusual speaking style? unless of course that's typical of Michigan accents where he grew up
I think that pronunciation on FB is his attempt to be funny.

jmo

The differences between the MO crime and the IN crime suggest no relation between them. Adults were the victims in one, children in the other. A retail business was the location of one, an isolated spot in a wilderness area was the other. The crime was committed close to home in one, but in the other it was done hundreds of miles away in the middle of nowhere. So, no, I doubt the same person was responsible for both crimes.
Well BTK and Bundy both killed young girls and adult females. BTK was non selective of gender. So this wouldn’t be the first time victims vary.

Yea, it’s a shot in the dark. So I respect your opinion. However something caused the FBI in STL to reach out to Indiana about Delphi. It’s not like we are here just randomly trying to nail some recently accused killer to the cross

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member