Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or a 23 year old blond ...blue eyes....
weight 179 pounds height 5 ft 6 in. Recently incarcerated by Indiana DOC
The dude who "accidentally" shot and killed his gf the day BG's voice was released to the public.
Trying to catch up & saw your post Brubon & :eek: I gotta go take a peek!!! MOO

What if there's an unusual scar, tattoo, birthmark or minor disfigurement not normally seen that only someone close to BG would know about? Could they have held that info back in order to rule in or rule out potential suspects but decided to put it out now in hopes someone will recognize it and come forward?

I don’t think that’s going to be it.

That would be incredibly risky, unnecessary, and difficult.

Personally, I don’t think they left that area.

All along I haven't thought they left the area either, however weren't there some references early on to Libby's phone 'pinging all over town'? Also, why weren't the girls bodies found sooner by the searchers? They weren't really that far from their last known location on the bridge, and the foliage on the trees wasn't very thick at that time of year. GH video seems to suggest that the girls were with BG longer than was originally assumed. Maybe a tip has come in about the girls being transported to another location and then returned to the orignal crime scene. Seems risky for BG, but everything about this crime was risky (attack in broad daylight; attack on two girls at once; leaving the bodies relatively unconcealed).

I would love for this to be a case of new evidence/a break in the case but suspect it’s an internal change in who is in charge of the case. This would be a really big deal for those involved, and they would want to get the news(PR) out there but not necessarily answer questions. New team/new eyes may have some new ideas on investigation strategy.
Could be. Could very well be.
However, given the intense scrutiny on this heartbreaking case, I believe LE is coming to the plate with more - a true breakthrough. We shall see!

Amateur speculation and opinion only

@NickoD, did you see the closeup image where you can see what appears to be a gun underneath BG's jacket? If it is, that would indicate to me that he's left-handed. Many of us share your view that he had a firearm. The girls were very close friends and from what we know of the them, Libby would have tried to protect Abby. She had a much bigger build and was very sporty so obviously she would have been a lot stronger. For this reason, I think he murdered Libby first. If he did have a gun, he had total control over both of them.
Did anyone report gunshots that day? Any info on if the girls ere tied up? We’re they found together or some feet sort like one tried to run?

Did anyone report gunshots that day? Any info on if the girls ere tied up? We’re they found together or some feet sort like one tried to run?
I doubt we will know any of this until trial. These are only facts the Perp and LE would know. Letting that info out could jeopardize a conviction, thus the silence on these types of details.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I would love for this to be a case of new evidence/a break in the case but suspect it’s an internal change in who is in charge of the case. This would be a really big deal for those involved, and they would want to get the news(PR) out there but not necessarily answer questions. New team/new eyes may have some new ideas on investigation strategy.
This would be that collective sigh I was talking about earlier. Hopefully this is not about them. Truly no one cares who's running what. We want the monster caught.

Great points. I doubt a murderer would go back to molesting, moo.

True, however..
The girl he was accused and just charged with molesting was a family member/family friend. He had repeated access to her and a chance to groom her, and she was known to be with him. If she turned up murdered or missing while he was babysitting her, everyone would know/think it was him. He couldn’t very well kill her.

His initial arrest was attempting to molest a”girl” he met online, which turned out to be a setup by police. We have no idea if his intention was to murder her after.

If this is truly useful information about catching this murderer, it makes me really angry that they’re going about it this way. Why wait ANY length of time to get “significant information” to the public? Especially when they have not even informed the families! This feels like LE about to pat themselves on the back even though it’s been more than two years with no results.

I hope I am wrong.

If this is truly useful information about catching this murderer, it makes me really angry that they’re going about it this way. Why wait ANY length of time to get “significant information” to the public? Especially when they have not even informed the families! This feels like LE about to pat themselves on the back even though it’s been more than two years with no results.

I hope I am wrong.
IMO if their significant information isn't significant in the public's eyes, they'll regret inviting the public to attend.

@NickoD, did you see the closeup image where you can see what appears to be a gun underneath BG's jacket? If it is, that would indicate to me that he's left-handed. Many of us share your view that he had a firearm. The girls were very close friends and from what we know of the them, Libby would have tried to protect Abby. She had a much bigger build and was very sporty so obviously she would have been a lot stronger. For this reason, I think he murdered Libby first. If he did have a gun, he had total control over both of them.
I always felt like it looked like he had a watch on his Right hand - which could also indicate that he was left handed. MOO

That would certainly satisfy the “new direction” but not the “significant information” IMO

Maybe a combo of ISP takeover and their decision to release more information.

Some articles are reporting that this will be the most significant information ever regarding this case. We have BG’s image as caught by the victims and audio of his voice. So this new information is potentially more significant than that!!??? Waiting over here

Now I can’t find a link but I thought I read long ago that ISP had already taken lead in the Delphi investigation. I wonder could the “new direction” be the FBI are now taking over?

Violent Crimes Against Children/Online Predators

Last edited:
IMO if their significant information isn't significant in the public's eyes, they'll regret inviting the public to attend.

I agree. If this press conference turns out to be only about a reorganization of the investigation it will prove LE in Indiana is totally out of touch with the public frustration over this case, and I also think they will regret it. I am, however, cautiously optimistic that we will actually hear or see something of “significance”.

Like many others, I suspect that they'll announce a link to another case inside Indiana. If there were a link to a case outside of Indiana, the FBI would probably be taking the lead. CE looks more like BG than any other suspect to date, but the blue eyes are hard to get around.

They have stated flat out that they don't have a suspect; I'm taking them at their word on that.

I think about one continual complaint about this case and that’s not enough people know about it. Those of us who follow it have had our hopes raised and deflated many times already but each time there’s a new reason for the press to cover the story, there’s a chance it will capture new attention - somebody where an imaginary lightbulb will flick on and they’ll be thinking “I think I know that person” and will call in a tip. So for that reason any publicity this case gets is good IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en