Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Bangert‏ @davebangert 12m12 minutes ago

This has been happening in the investigation meantime ... Work is coming along at Abby & Libby Memorial Park, 20 acres laid out by a nonprofit foundation north on Hoosier Heartland Highway. Here’s a story from March about progress on families’ $1M dream.

1 reply 1 retweet 0 likes

Dave Bangert‏ @davebangert

We're being told Indiana State Police will be sharing some audio and video tied to the #DelphiMurders investigation. Not sure what, just yet. Capt. Dave Bursten also says ISP has asked Abby & Libby's families to not talk after today's announcement. ISP says family has agreed.

Dave Bangert on Twitter
We're being told Indiana State Police will be sharing some audio and video tied to the #DelphiMurders investigation. Not sure what, just yet. Capt. Dave Bursten also says ISP has asked Abby & Libby's families to not talk after today's announcement. ISP says family has agreed.
11:48 AM - 22 Apr 2019 from Indiana, USA

Anna Carrera on Twitter
Just to give you an idea of the scope of what’s going on today, there is media here from across Indiana, Chicago and some networks, plus people from the community. Standing room only with about 12 minutes to go before #AbbyandLibby press conference starts. @WTHRcom #DelphiMurders
D4xMW2aWsAI88Vt.jpg

11:51 AM - 22 Apr 2019

[...]

With more than 30,000 tips and counting, Carter knows that break police need will happen.

"I don't think there are multiple pieces to the puzzle ladies and gentlemen," Carter said. "I think there's one piece and it's having that one individual that has the strength to say that was my brother or that was my dad."

When asked about any scientific evidence, Carter was tight lipped.

"The science piece I'm going to keep very close to the vest," Carder said. "Very close to the vest.

The investigators on this case have delayed retirement, holidays and family time. Carter told the killer his day will come..

"It's personal to me because those two young girls were everybody's daughters," Carter said. "In this beautiful place that represents the very best of humanity, and look what happened."

[...]

Thank you so much it is really appreciated.

Dave Bangert on Twitter
11:48 AM - 22 Apr 2019 from Indiana, USA

Guys, I think there has been an arrest. Maybe the audio/visual equipment is set up to talk about Parabon/DNA familial stuff, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist