Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Reinke on Twitter
Click on this link to watch a live stream of the noon press conference. http://via.cbs4indy.com/Tkdc2 #Delphi #AbbyandLibby
D4xJbCaWwAIyxkV.jpg

11:38 AM - 22 Apr 2019

Gratitude in advance for our helpful members who can update
us on the PC since some of us don't have audio to hear it.
really appreciate all of you keeping us in the loop.!!!!
Fingers and toes crossed for some real news.

Salena Moffat‏ @lady_moffat 2m2 minutes ago

Salena Moffat

Retweeted James Renner

Watch live presser on the #DelphiMurders here. @sugarspite @naptimenancydrw @princesslalu617

Salena Moffat
added,

James Renner @JamesRenner
Delphi police are holding a press conference today at noon EST to announce a significant development in the murders of Libby German and Abby Williams. You can watch live here: LIVE VIDEO
1 reply 0 retweets 1 like

Amy‏ @Ammerk 4m4 minutes ago

Amy Retweeted Kelly Reinke

Here’s a link for the #AbbyandLibby press conference that starts at 12EST. #DelphiMurders

Amy added,

D4xJbCaWwAIyxkV.jpg

Kelly ReinkeVerified account @KellyReinkeTV
Click on this link to watch a live stream of the noon press conference. ‘Significant’ developments expected as police announce ‘new direction’ of Delphi murder investigation #Delphi #AbbyandLibby
Show this thread
0 replies 0 retweets 1 like

Can anyone in the U.S please post what this link says it can’t be viewed in the EU and I can’t use a VPN at the moment as I’m not at home. Thank you so much.
[...]

With more than 30,000 tips and counting, Carter knows that break police need will happen.

"I don't think there are multiple pieces to the puzzle ladies and gentlemen," Carter said. "I think there's one piece and it's having that one individual that has the strength to say that was my brother or that was my dad."

When asked about any scientific evidence, Carter was tight lipped.

"The science piece I'm going to keep very close to the vest," Carder said. "Very close to the vest.

The investigators on this case have delayed retirement, holidays and family time. Carter told the killer his day will come..

"It's personal to me because those two young girls were everybody's daughters," Carter said. "In this beautiful place that represents the very best of humanity, and look what happened."

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member