Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm wrong, but seems to me that investigators have next to nothing gathered up that would prove, in a court of law, just who committed this crime. At times, this presser seemed to be like law enforcement was trying to provoke whomever is on their radar.

Seems odd to me that the new sketch is so different than the video of the man on the bridge and the earlier sketch of the man on the bridge.

What I gleaned from this pressor... they have little or nothing, even after 1000s of hours of investigation. It's their job to gather evidence that can be used in a court of law, and now over two years later are asking the public to point a finger. They want an eye witness to come forward, someone that has info that could be helpful in a trial. I think that I can understand why the families may have left in not so good a mood.

Tens of thousands of people were searching for the wrong man for 2 years. This is why the family is angry. The new sketch doesn't even slightly resemble Bridge Guy.
I would guess he is angry because he wants to rip this miscreant apart with his bare hands! Men often express grief with anger.

I'm trying to work on one that will have the new sketch with the old hat.

Thanks for the side-by-side comparison. That is so confusing, as to me they look so ethnically distinctly different. Is it just me? The whole face is just totally different. Anyone have any ideas and why they look so different and it's taken two years for them to put this up?

Carter was so emotional. I wonder if he was scanning the room as he spoke and saw some thing or someone. Interesting that he left the room before they revealed the new sketch.
I need to go back and watch a third time, but while he looked out at the room often, there was only one time where it looked to me like he met someones eyes and held - and it was as he said You may be in this room right now. Gave me goosebumps.

I believe they indicated the vehicle was abandoned.

JMVHO.
I took it to mean the vehicle was abandoned as in no one was around it, that’s why he gave the time frame of 12-5 on that day. Meaning for 5 hours it was left unattended. I’d guess after that time frame the owner came back and drove it away.

What stuck me was the statement made about the new sketch coming from profiling and different police techniques. How can you draw a sketch from a criminal profile? The answer is you can't, but criminal profiling can lead to a suspect and I believe the new sketch was drawn from one very specific suspect....MOO

Could BG have been in a disguise which is why the new sketch looks so different. Example, BG has scruff IMO but new sketch is relatively clean shaven. That could make sense to me but then how do LE know his "real" look? Hair without hat? Unless hat fell off during fight and Libby filmed but if that was case then why release original sketch. It feels like something changed and I can't seem to put my mind around what did change. DNA? That's not going to change stubble.
I personally would think he would be clean shaven now as to not draw attention to himself.

The first sketch shielded real BG so good all this time. He had felt so safe, secure, above suspicion, because LE, people and sleuths from the web were looking for a Dude so different to him.

I’m sorry, but I’m distraught about why they’d waited ‘til now. I trust LE, pretty sure they had a valid reason, and yet I can’t even.

Update? I've not been able to follow?
The old sketch of the suspect is now secondary, a new one was released, that of a clean shaven and younger looking man.

They seem to know where he parked.

A slightly longer version of the audio “down the hill,” was released.

A short clip of the man walking on the bridge, was also released.

They believe this guy is from the community, and may still live there.

Suspect is believed to be between the ages of 18 and 40.

I took it to mean the vehicle was abandoned as in no one was around it, that’s why he gave the time frame of 12-5 on that day. Meaning for 5 hours it was left unattended. I’d guess after that time frame the owner came back and drove it away.
That’s exactly what I think as well.

When he said “abandoned” I could have done a facepalm.

The implication was that the car was left parked, and wasn’t just left there permanently.

Poor choice of words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member