Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, and Liberty (Libby) German, 14/The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #89

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole thing was orchestrated today. His emotions were real but the way he came in and left was done on purpose imo. He did say that he thinks the suspect has a little bit of conscience left. He was talking to him and also to those family or friends who they think know about this.
Felt the same way.

I agree... But then why doesn't he look like BG??? And I mean in the video they played today not original sketch. Does anyone see the new sketch face matching the video??

I think the whole point of the press conference is that LE want people to stop looking for someone who looks like the former sketch of BG. They want to wipe that visual out of local people's minds, because they believe it was a disguise. The theory seems to be that, after the killings, BG took off the hat and bulky clothing around his neck, shaved, possibly got a haircut, and emerged looking very different.

If the girls knew the perp would they not have said his name on the audio?
Apparently the phone captured quite a bit of the attack “stuff of nightmares”
I’m guessing they didn’t know him by name

It's possible maybe they recognized him but did not know his name? Delphi is pretty small so I'm not sure if it's one of those towns where 'everyone knows everyone'? I was thinking a similar thought, if it were a family member or someone they were comfortable with, they probably wouldn't have started recording.

I am not thinking it is a family member of these girls.
I'm thinking it's a small town and a lot of people "know" each other.
I am leaning towards him being a volunteer that helped search.
If he had prior fascination with police work, maybe he was playing police officer with these poor girls. :(
The autopsy reports have never been released for a reason, and he may very well have left a "signature".
The Shack reference was intentional, but I am not sure why.
Easter weekend just passed. Maybe they think he confessed at least part of his guilt to someone?
Waiting and hoping,
Chi

All in all, a strange press conference. We are hearing the family was given this news today and left 'angry'. There is an LE official who is extremely emotional while talking but, quite frankly, the "new" info released does not match the emotions noted for the family or the LE official. The video and audio files are not much more than already seen/heard especially after some WS members linked the known photos together to create a .gif. The info on the abandoned vehicle is very limited so what exactly caused the elevated emotions for family and LE?

I’m skeptical about the ‘left angry’ comment. Might just mean that they refused to talk to the reporter, as the police told them to do.

Might be outrage at being badgered with questions from the reporter.

I haven’t read everyone’s comments yet. But uh?
I do know for a fact someone can look 20 clean shaven and same person with facial hair can look 45 Even if person 35. The sketch however looks nothing like photo. Why 2 years to release him walking??
I think local and I bet girls knew him or of him. Especially if younger than I thought originally. I thought 45 to 50 from photo. Sketch he could be 20. Uggggg.

I've listened to the PC over and over on YouTube and I'm still confused as to the wording on one thing. Is he stating that the car was abandoned in front of building OR does he mean the car was parked in front of a BUILDING that is abandoned?
Where did you find the PC??I am looking everywhere and haven't found it. Can you post a link? Thanks!

Short hair coupled with arrogance, reminds me of a sports guy, (not all of them!) how far is the university or high school?
Unless mommy cuts his hair for him, wondering if barbers/ hairdressers, might remember cutting his hair? Maybe it has since (purposely) grown out?

What is that hideous grating sound heard on the newly released audio tape, omg- what did he do to those poor children??!!
speculation.
I thought the sound was “garbling” maybe to remove the girls’ voices

The way Carter spoke to me means they almost have to have a POI in mind and have an idea who did it. He used phrases such as “we have a witness” and “you made mistakes”. Love that the centerpiece of his statement was about taking power away from the killer. Telling him you think you’re so much smarter than us? Well check this out.

Combined with the fact that he outright said the suspect lives or works in Delphi means they have to have someone in mind. Really think that sketch was purposely drawn like the person they think did it in the hopes they’ll turn themselves in or someone in the community will recognize them and be able to provide corroborating evidence such as statements made, etc to help get a conviction.

This PC kind of came out of nowhere and the nature of it leads me to believe they are very close and the who did this days are numbered. Godspeed ISP, capture, trial and needle. Please make it happen.

(MOO) They received a tip from a person who suspects a close relative. That person was abused as a child and/or witnessed a great deal of family violence (hence reference to "power issues" and why LE called him "a coward"). That person has young children. I believe LE knows who he is. He was part of the search team. The reference to "a little bit of conscience left" was an appeal to turn himself in before they come and get him. Make it easier on your children.
There was a member of the volunteer search party who had touched the bodies, saying he was checking for a pulse.

Does anyone have a link to the photos of the creek from the searches where it was speculated that there was clothing in the water? Or do you remember the reporter's name who posted those? I'm sure they are in the earlier threads... I'll go looking but thought someone here might remember faster than my search skills. ;)
J Kyle Keener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members