TX TX - Michelle Doherty Thomas, 17, Alta Loma, 5 Oct 1985

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michelle went missing on my first birthday... She's been missing my entire life... and so close to home. Is there anything new? It feels like there should be more information available by now... Did the two she left with do this? It was reported they changed their stories after she went missing... I have so many questions!

It is never good to get involved with drug issues... those people are sick in the head and the only thing they want is to continue selling or distributing that garbage... and anyone who appears on the road they just kill him... the police don't take care of anyone ... girl so young and married with children... her processes are very rushed...
either way
rest in peace

Michelle Doherty Thomas

Michelle Doherty Thomas

Michelle Doherty Thomas (NAMUS)
Michelle Doherty Thomas went missing on October 5, 1985, in Alta Loma, an unincorporated area that became part of the city of Santa Fe in 1978 in Galveston County.

Michelle was 5′1″ - 5′2″ tall, weighed 85 lbs, had brown hair, green eyes, a scar on her neck, and very prominent freckles.

She was last seen leaving her home in Santa Fe to meet friends and go to a Galveston Island nightclub but never arrived.

She was reported missing two days later, and investigators suspect foul play due to her involvement as a police informant.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Galveston County Sheriff’s Department at 409-766-2300.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back