Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Church on Sunday, killed on Monday.......hmmmmm. Something to think about. Do we know if the girls or one of the girls attended church or bible study church on Sunday?
Perhaps one of the girls let it slip (not knowing what was forthcoming) that she was out of school on Monday.

It is not the chin. It is the whole jaw. Per the sketch, it is heavy, somewhat square, as to the chin...sometimes when they just align the teeth, and improve the bite, but do not work at the jawbone, the whole impression is that of a “heavier” jaw. The Hapsburgs had such type of lower jaws. Google images of Carlos II of Spain. He, too, had a right eye problem.

I strongly agree he had a handgun holstered under his jacket in a position to draw from his left. IMO he is left handed (or at least left eye dominant). Lefties only make up about 10% of the population. Hopefully the teachers in Delphi have been observant over the years as to which of their students match this criteria.

I like this theory. BG being left handed would be a very significant detail.

We know that LE has more audio, but it’s never been clear (to me) if there are more photos or video.

I have to believe that if LE knows him to be left handed they would release that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member