Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #100

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed they have found some strong evidence if it's in relation to the girls. And hopefully an imminent arrest !

It's a small town, if something small happened, they probably wont even release it.

Its probably a meth bust. Is there a scanner in the area to tell if it's some sort of accident/medical call?

Just thinking aloud, I wonder if the "new direction" announced during the most recent PC happened because something collected during the original SW served at BBR is now relevant. If something that seemed irrelevant became significant, LE could have spent the last several weeks combing through everything, including the original tips that sent them there, relating to BBR. And it would explain the hard turn in the investigation. LE has something, and I am praying that today is the day they find what they need to secure a conviction. I am afraid to get too optimistic, but I feel that good things are coming!

That seems to be a pretty large area to have closed off.
Around here that would hint of an armed standoff.
Around Delphi I doubt that they have news helicopters like
we have here. Guess we just have to wait it out.

It's a small town, if something small happened, they probably wont even release it.

Its probably a meth bust. Is there a scanner in the area to tell if it's some sort of accident/medical call?

I can't recall if we went downstairs to the basement to the scanner thread during the original period. I would assume that scanner peeps would alert us here if there was something going on downstairs.

Bringing up the old search warrant on that street, from days after the murder in 2017 (in other words, this is not new):

LE said the search warrant, back in Feb 2017, was unlikely to result in an arrest. That seems like a clue that the people at the address were not under investigation in 2017, but the place.

Perhaps....maybe....they are looking at the place again now in 2019 based on some new info?!

Or...it's completely unrelated. :(

Link to Feb 16, 2017 article: UPDATED: Homicide investigation generates search warrant

someone with more knowledge about crime scenes?
does LE typically take photos of most everything or?...only what might be considered possible evidence?( hence photos being taken in the shed/shack/barn?)

Everything. What might not seem to be important in May might be very important in October. With the invention of the digital camera you could take a thousand photos vs back in the day of print film a department could not afford to take many photos of a crime scene.

If I recall correctly, we are allowed to even link to the basement, but we are not allowed to discuss what is said in the basement. Someone correct me if I am incorrect.
We can saw interesting. But I deleted my post as I misread. And I didn’t link! I think though we can provide a link....anyway, a link is at the beginning of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003