Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have said the first sketch is not BG. I don't think he has been discounted as such - he was seen on the trails by several witnesses who contributed. The new sketch guy was also seen by witnesses and is BG. He must have been seen on the trails, as only Libby caught him on camera on the bridge.
I think LE released the first sketch as soon as they had discovered the video on Libbys phone. However when it was sent for analysis it showed the person's face was disguised. To save face LE said it had to be discounted. At the PC when it was said that you never thought we would change strategy, this was directed at the murderer that they knew it was a disguise but they don't actually want to confirm it publicly. Perhaps so as not to lose the publics confidence. To make people concentrate on the mannerisms and gait they said take the head off the person. I think under his jacket is an empty back pack. Once the deed was done, he stripped off the outer clothes, wig, hat moustache! and made his way out of the area as a young person dressed accordingly. All my own opinion[/QUOTE]
Never thought about it, until I turned to "Neopren aqua shoes" or similar, he was wearing perhaps (questionmark!): what, if he had a pair of sneakers under his blue jacket?

I wouldn't call a crime anywhere near perfect where the perp has been caught on both video and audio by a teenage victim and left the victim's phone for LE to find. He will be caught and it is just a matter of time IMO.
So, what were his alibi measures (between point A and point B and maybe even point C), why he didn't have to be concerned at all (despite video/audio)? The measures must have been verrry crafty and cunning and he knew, because of his giant clever alibi, he would never become a suspect person, not in the slightest. IMO MOO

They have said the first sketch is not BG. I don't think he has been discounted as such - he was seen on the trails by several witnesses who contributed. The new sketch guy was also seen by witnesses and is BG. He must have been seen on the trails, as only Libby caught him on camera on the bridge.
I think LE released the first sketch as soon as they had discovered the video on Libbys phone. However when it was sent for analysis it showed the person's face was disguised. To save face LE said it had to be discounted. At the PC when it was said that you never thought we would change strategy, this was directed at the murderer that they knew it was a disguise but they don't actually want to confirm it publicly. Perhaps so as not to lose the publics confidence. To make people concentrate on the mannerisms and gait they said take the head off the person. I think under his jacket is an empty back pack. Once the deed was done, he stripped off the outer clothes, wig, hat moustache! and made his way out of the area as a young person dressed accordingly. All my own opinion
yes!
I agree 100%
this is where I am at too

@FinePrint Absolutely agree with you. I live in a town smaller than Delphi. Moved here almost 25 years ago but not a "native" of the town. I know a hand full of people, sort of :) My neighbours to the left, a couple of people across the street and that's about it other than some of the retailers we purchase from in town. I have no family here except my mother that lives with us. People tend to keep to themselves for the most part. I was pleasantly surprised when my new neighbour across the street (moved in last fall) came over yesterday and introduced herself while I was gardening. I don't imagine it's any different in Delphi unless you're involved with sports and clubs and then again, it's a limited number of people. So, if you're not into the drug scene, I wouldn't expect you'd know about it, but I do expect LE to know about it :)
I agree but I also know that sometimes the drug element mixes with the regular element. For example in our tiny town in Wisconsin, the football coach/sheriffs deputy and his wife were recently arrested on felony drug charges! I agree but I also know that sometimes the drug element mixes with the regular element.

Last edited:
We know there was a group of young people on the trail when the girls were dropped off on 2/13. And various people before and after.

I haven’t found any article that answers this:
Did any of the witnesses report / confirm having seen Libby and Abby on the trail or bridge?

I’d be interested in knowing if the girls went towards the group of teens on the trail, interacted with them, or just went their own way.

If anyone has a link to an article that discusses this, please share. TIA

So, what were his alibi measures (between point A and point B and maybe even point C), why he didn't have to be concerned at all (despite video/audio)? The measures must have been verrry crafty and cunning and he knew, because of his giant clever alibi, he would never become a suspect person, not in the slightest. IMO MOO

What was his alibi? We have to know who he is first, but somehow he would have to prove he was elsewhere. So all he needs is someone faithful or scared or paid to lie for him. A bent cop who was on his payroll? Who is no longer a cop? MOO

We know there was a group of young people on the trail when the girls were dropped off on 2/13. And various people before and after.

I haven’t found any article that answers this:
Did any of the witnesses report / confirm having seen Libby and Abby on the trail or bridge?

I’d be interested in knowing if the girls went towards the group of teens on the trail, interacted with them, or just went their own way.

If anyone has a link to an article that discusses this, please share. TIA
I too would like to hear more about these 10-20 young people at the trail too. Were they in a big group together or in 2's and 3's or whatever.

We have to believe they know what they are doing with this changed strategy. While they still have the sketch, video, voice, forensics, DNA hopefully, there is a good chance they will get him, maybe through an arrest for something else or someone from his circle betraying his identity. MOO.
BBM And ^^THIS^^ is the best to be hoped for considering the amount of time that has passed. MOO

I sell antique quilts and some are extremely dirty, stained, and smelly when I purchase them. Each quilt, regardless of how clean it looks, gets a good soaking in the bathtub with OxyClean before being gently washed and dried. It is amazing what that stuff does. The tub water is tea colored after almost every soaking, and spots and stains you think will never come out just vanish. Ink is the only stain I have found that OxyClean can't handle. However, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think about what it could do with respect to cleaning a crime scene. You learn something new every day! Interesting post - thanks!
JMO
And thank you for a great tip as well!

In reference to BG hat- there is a hat cap called an aviator helmet. Can be made of leather and sometimes have a furry brim that can be put down and looks like a cap brim or folded up and looks like a straight cut of hair ( Bieber). Also can have a chin strap. Might account for the wierd light reflection that looks like a synthetic wig. Worn by hunters or motorcyclist
Examples attached

Attachments

• 3341FC9F-9CE9-4068-9A60-1E27571F45A8.png
    3341FC9F-9CE9-4068-9A60-1E27571F45A8.png
    959.7 KB · Views: 33
We have to know who he is first, but somehow he would have to prove he was elsewhere.
Preferably: he was seen/heard elsewhere, by more people than only one witness, who confirmed his alibi, because the one possibly might be on BG's payroll or similar.
No idea at all, if the difference of time (??) would play a role during all that?
What Time Zone Is Indiana?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like an interesting Night/Day in and around Tippecanoe/ W Lafayette IMO??

UPDATE: Five police agencies search for
Thanks for posting that. I also get my hopes up when I see something like that. Wish LE would release more details on this guy.

Maybe our scanner memenbers could find something out about this.

Interesting public comments at end of the article, especially in regard to the description of his height.

RSBBM
Sorry to say, but I honestly don't think anyone who does something like this has a conscience or loses a minute of sleep over it. BG's voice speaks volumes. Cool, calm and in control. Knew what he was going to do, did it, and slithered away unnoticed, IMO. I'm guessing the NBG sketch was initiated by the witness that saw something that needed to be reported shortly after the murders and it was not at the trails where she saw it. Which brings me to DC's comment about feeling as the investigation continues they may find they were onto something early on (paraphrased). Too bad they didn't follow that lead 2 plus years ago :( MOO
I tend to think that something recent changed a previous piece of evidence from insignificant, to very significant. It's why LE keeps all evidence and gathered information for so long. Hopefully, his being on to something early on comment means they think they've had the proof all along, but maybe not the linking pieces?

Doesn't look like our BG No. I+II, IMO.
Agree. And, it goes to show you that not every (suspected) Perp doesn't look like a monster. This looks like your average friendly neighbor man. That's the chilling part, you just never know. This is why it's so important to listen to that gut instinct.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member