Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #107

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At one point, in one of the pressers, it was stated that the whole crime took place in a matter of minutes. It's in one of those links on the media pages.

IMO he was out of there quickly after killing them and didn't risk bringing them back. There were people out searching all night, even with the "official" search called off. If he'd killed them offsite, it seems more logical for him to place their bodies someplace else. What purpose would bringing them back serve?
Have you got a link for LE saying similar to "the whole crime took place in a matter of minutes" ? I would be interested because I thought they only mentioned criminal activity not the whole crime but I may have missed where that was stated.

I wonder, if the Bridge Guy (as he was called early on) would in public always try to avoid this designation and would prefer another completely different word, when he is speaking of the double murder of sweet Abby/Libby and the unknown suspect.
Because he is the one, who said "Guys" to the girls and he knew exactly, until even an audio tape was played to "the world", he must have concerns with saying "Guys" in connection with this crime. IMO MOO

It may not have been how he looked that they found "creepy", but how he acted. As a young woman, if a guy was following me or making some kind of weird gesture or comments to me then I'd find him creepy no matter how cute he was.
This is exactly what I suspect might have happened. Somewhere along the trail before the bridge, or possibly even on the bridge, he said or did something that made them uncomfortable. By the time he was nearing them at the end of the bridge (video), the girls were heard discussing route options to avoid him.

It's why I can't entirely dismiss the idea that the girls chose the woods and crossing the creek, on their own, over having to come face to face with him again.

In my mind, the next question is did BG follow them through the woods, or did he go back over the bridge and cut them off?

Last edited:
You reminded me of something I wondered about. After the police access barriers were removed, why was the yellow police tape left behind, seemingly undisturbed? After the conclusion of the official investigation and no further police presence to ensure unauthorized access, isn’t it typical that the police tape is removed by LE? Or was some of it removed but some not?

This is the first homicide case in an outdoor-type environment I can recall where the location that a crime occurred could be determined by viewing abandoned yellow police tape. That’s also a contradiction to how LE has extraordinarily guarded other facts involving the crime scene or how the crime occurred.
That's interesting. I wonder how long it ended up being there, and who took it down.

And as far as where there was police tape, I only have MSM pictures to go by. There very well could have been more areas taped off, including near the creek banks.

I am not convinced they crossed the creek and what you say about the south bank having no crime scene tape is a good point. LE have said the BG pic was just before criminal activity began which is not necessarily the murder but could be just the abduction. They could have been driven from the bridge to the rear of the cemetery straightaway and taken down that way, hence the reenactments being wrong. It would explain few witnesses seeing him and the lack of south bank crime scene tape and the quick getaway and the possibility of returning to take part in the search if he is a local. MOO.
IMO, if he had gotten the girls into a vehicle, they would have been long gone. He would have taken them somewhere much more isolated than the north side of the park. Unless he had some kind of connection to that particular location, which I know some people think he did. I just don't, personally, see it as that kind of killing.

If they all three crossed the creek, the north side would be the side I'd really suspect there to be tape, because they would have been wet and muddy and maybe leaving more of a trail? JMO And as far as I know, there could have been a taped off area by the creek. I just haven't seen any photos.

ETA: Somewhere recently I read an old interview with MP. He was talking about how, right after the girls were found, he was going to put together a team to search the creek, but LE told him they were doing it already. That they were using sonar, etc. But there was also a comment, iIrc, about this being part of their searches of possible escape routes. So how BG left, not how he came. Sorry, no link. I don't remember where I saw it, but that was interesting to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member