Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because of the use of "would" I am doubtful. If he wanted to convey that they did actually cross the creek he would have used the past tense (notice how I say he "would have used" in the same way?)
The interviewer posed the question as a hypothetical question. Would it have been difficult.....?

So I believe, if it had happened , the exchange would have been like this, (notice I use "would have been" for the hypothetical again)

A. I mean, WAS it difficult for the girls to (go) from where they were on the bridge to where they were found?

H: Yeah. Absolutely. I think it WAS difficult, obviously. They have to go through some pretty steep terrain in a wooded area, sticker bushes and things like that, so it's uh ... and then to cross the creek. The creek, and obviously it's February, it's probably not the warmest . The weather was a warm day that day, but still the water temperature is probably cooler than the air temperature. So yeah, it WAS difficult for ....

If just the three WAS words above replace the "would have been" and "would be" then the whole thing then becomes certain. If the reporter had just asked, "Did they cross the creek" we know what he would have answered right? Integrity, blah blah etc.

MOO

Somehow, someway.. I still don't think the girls were marched thru the creek.

In looking at the last press conference, it was said that the murderer of Libby and Abby looks significantly different today than he did the day of the murders. He mentioned The Shack which is a religious movie. Could there be a local religious leader (youth group leader, pastor, priest) who has significantly changed his hair, facial hair, body weight and clothing style since day of murders? Any locals would know that info for sure.

Maybe this church leader was given an alibi by someone from the church or family member who did it just so he would not be harassed or because they did not think he would do such a thing. OR, maybe a wife who was protecting him because she fears him?

Last edited:
In looking at the last press conference, it was said that the murderer of Libby and Abby looks significantly different today than he did the day of the murders. He mentioned The Shack which is a religious movie. Could there be a local religious leader (youth group leader, pastor, priest) who has significantly changed his hair, facial hair, body weight and clothing style since day of murders? Any locals would know that info for sure.
Bingo here's a good way to know look at their SM and see if you notice a change in anyone :)

Maybe this church leader was given an alibi by someone from the church or family member who did it just so he would not be harassed or because they did not think he would do such a thing. OR, maybe a wife who was protecting him because she fears him?
I think it's just as likely that the religious tones to the PC were either profile based, or maybe a general plea towards the moral side of somebody who knows who BG is, or even it was built on something they heard over the audio. Some kind of reference to God, or the devil, or what have you.

"That's what puts the "I" in FBI." - Fox Mulder
"Oh, just one more thing." - Colombo
"Just the facts, ma'am." - Jack Webb

I think this could be said for a lot of the ideas posted on these forums. We're all on here just trying to figure out why people do crazy s!*t.

Suggesting law enforcement involve a "special investigator" has nothing to do with "trying to figure out why people do crazy s!*t."

It suggests that someone doesnt know what a special investigator is, or what their role would be.

Does anyone have the social media link that Libby sister will be live on social media tonight to address 5 rumors? I would assume that would be okay to link to? Thank you in advance.

Libby German's sister plans to address rumors involving family, Delphi case
I don’t as I’m not on social media. Well, I do have a Twitter account I rarely use. But I guess I didn’t realize there were a lot of negative rumors targeting the family. Then again social media is primarily a rumor mill, IMO.

Me neither. BG in the creek at all doesn't make sense to me.

We agree. I think he crossed the long bridge coming to them, went past them, turned around, creeped them out, then went back across the bridge alone to the north side of the bridge where the trail was. (<That spot just north of the end of the bridge is where he could SEE BOTH WAYS!!! He could see north in that long straight stretch coming from the drop off lot....but also the other way seeing across the bridge where the girls had taken the photos).

Once he was back on the north side of the bridge and on the dirt part of the trail.. .since that section angles back diagonally leftward going back towards the drop off point, he could have gone down the dirt path just a little bit, then stepped into the woods and circled back to the south to the edge of the bridge in the timber just out of sight behind a tree or something.

Once the girls came back across and he was absolutely sure the coast was clear IN BOTH DIRECTIONS, he could then pull out a gun or whatever and marches them to the east along that side of the hill. Then once they go half a mile he tells them to go down the hill.. to the place where he murdered those two innocent girls. :(

This is the only thing that makes sense assuming the girls were not wet and they didn't cross the creek.

Last edited:
We agree. I think he crossed the long bridge coming to them, went past them, turned around, creeped them out, then went back across the bridge alone to the north side of the bridge where the trail was. (<That spot just north of the end of the bridge is where he could SEE BOTH WAYS!!! He could see north in that long straight stretch coming from the drop off lot....but also the other way seeing across the bridge where the girls had taken the photos).

Once he was back on the north side of the bridge and on the dirt part of the trail.. .since that section angles back diagonally leftward going back towards the drop off point, he could have gone down the dirt path just a little bit, then stepped into the woods and circled back to the south to the edge of the bridge in the timber just out of sight behind a tree or something.

Once the girls came back across and he was absolutely sure the coast was clear IN BOTH DIRECTIONS, he could then pull out a gun or whatever and marches them to the east along that side of the hill. Then once they go half a mile he tells them to go down the hill.. to the place where he murdered those two innocent girls. :(

This is the only thing that makes sense assuming the girls were not wet and they didn't cross the creek.
So this is the best alternative scenario I have seen so far and makes complete sense. This could explain the comment (if it actually was made) to the effect of the "creepy" guy. It may have been their first encounter with him.

Does anyone have the social media link that Libby sister will be live on social media tonight to address 5 rumors? I would assume that would be okay to link to? Thank you in advance.

Libby German's sister plans to address rumors involving family, Delphi case

Maybe try looking for the sister (Kelsi G) on FB?

From the article linked in quoted text:
"Not my family or Abby's family or me did anything wrong and should not have to continue to defend ourselves to clueless individuals who 99.9% of the time no where near us and are only in Facebook discussion groups to start drama," Kelsi posted.

Yes, I see something very similar. Two different scenarios, depending on whether the girls crossed the creek: the girls crossed the creek, BG crossed the bridge and cut them off, or, like you said, the girls crossed back over the bridge, and were led to the spot via the east side.

I do think there was some kind of encounter prior to the south end of the bridge. I think that's why Libby took the video, and they were heard talking about where to go. So did the girls decide to cross the creek to get back to their ride and avoid BG altogether, or did they step off the bridge until BG reached the end, and then they got back on and crossed the bridge, with BG either on their heels, or they let him cross back first? My only issue with the second scenario is why would BG come all the way across just to turn around and cross again, and then wait for them to come back? Why not skip the crossing all together if he didn't plan to attack at the south end?

I know I've said it before, but my interpretation of the background noise on the audio is running water. I think "down the hill" was said nearer the creek, not the top of the bridge.

All MOO

Last edited:
So this is the best alternative scenario I have seen so far and makes complete sense. This could explain the comment (if it actually was made) to the effect of the "creepy" guy. It may have been their first encounter with him.
Except I think that conversation was made while he was still 60+ feet away on the bridge? Not sure, though. I'm curious if the audio was a continuation of the video, or if Libby restarted the audio at a later point.

Last edited:
I think we, or I should say I get caught up in thinking the video and audio released were in the same time period, at the south side of the bridge although clearly the two (audio and video) are not at the same time.

I link that time when I see that video with the time the audio was recorded when they could be completely 2 different events and many minutes rather than a few minutes or seconds apart.

The video of BG walking towards them could actually be their first encounter with him and they found him to be strange and thus Libby captured his image on video. The audio could be just where @Justice101 said he ordered them down the hill from the north side near the trail.

@TL4S I agree with your thought that the girls, whatever route they took were trying to avoid BG and make it back to the pick up point.

Suggesting law enforcement involve a "special investigator" has nothing to do with "trying to figure out why people do crazy s!*t."

It suggests that someone doesnt know what a special investigator is, or what their role would be.

For those of us who don't know please could you explain what they do and their role, with a link? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member