Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear that! ; )
The concept was a demented father/son duo. Not likely, but not out of the question either. Regardless, still laser focused on that second sketch.

Amateur opinion and speculation
Or a father picking up a son who had committed the murder, unbeknownst to the father at the time, but now giving the son an alibi, despite becoming aware of his guilt. MOO

So why has NBG (done only 2 days after the murders) also got the same hair colour, height and weight? And why is OBG no longer a POI? Were there two different guys with red brown hair but same height/weight/clothing seen around 2.30 time frame?
It's not at all clear IMO.

I agree. I think LE made a mistake by saying OBG is no longer a POI rather than just admitting they were wrong somehow. I think they are one in the same just different face now. Or between the 2 sketches. Or whatever they are saying these days.

It really worries me that the sketch does not look like the perp at all and the small number of people who are aware of the case are looking for someone who doesn’t exist. I often wonder what monster is doing/thinking/feeling and if he can’t believe his luck that so far he has got away with murder. This is a really sad and tragic situation it is going to be horrendous if we reach the third anniversary with another press conference looking for that “one tip”.

I have so much respect for Kelsi I am sure Libby would be proud of how she is trying to help.

I truly think that LE did not dismiss the first OBG sketch. I think they want people to concentrate on the newest YBG sketch. The shift of focus at the last PC was this guy is younger then they first thought. Both sketches are of the same person but the younger one is now more accurate.

What's weird to me is that IMO neither one of the sketches look like each other yet they both look like the man in the video clip/image still. I think that's because despite the details that people claim to be able to see on BG's face the video still, the fact is that it's so pixelated and difficult to make out that it somehow morphs into whatever image is held up against it.

ThIS++++++++

As I've said before, I'm about 50-50 as to whether or not this dirtbag has murdered before. However, I do believe he has committed other sexual crimes that did not end up with a murder. What knocks that theory out is the fact that we have a sketch here. To my knowledge - and I don't know what has been called in with regard to tips - there are no news stories of a victim coming forward stating he was the person who assaulted or molested them. Of course, if the victim was a minor maybe someone has come forward but LE has not disclosed this due to the victim's age.

Kelsi German's live link:

I can't listen, I hope some posters here will convey what she says. TIA!

Kelsi clarified the cell phone pinging ... it was a result of cell phone towers, not the physical phone moving all over town. I know there was, especially in the early days, confusion about that.

Another thing clarified for me she wasn’t dropping off the girls on the way to work... she was on the way to a friend’s house. She was going to work the evening shift later, but called in to help with the search.

Kelsi clarified the cell phone pinging ... it was a result of cell phone towers, not the physical phone moving all over town. I know there was, especially in the early days, confusion about that.

Another thing clarified for me she wasn’t dropping off the girls on the way to work... she was on the way to a friend’s house. She was going to work the evening shift later, but called in to help with the search.

Poor Kelsi. The cell phone stuff has been clarified repeatedly yet still pops up every few weeks. I wish it could be stickied, like, everywhere.

I truly think that LE did not dismiss the first OBG sketch. I think they want people to concentrate on the newest YBG sketch. The shift of focus at the last PC was this guy is younger then they first thought. Both sketches are of the same person but the younger one is now more accurate.
"On Wednesday, police emphasized that a new sketch of a suspect’s face is not supposed to be a different take on a composite sketch of a heavier, older-looking man. They are, according to Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley, not the same person."

Delphi murders: New suspect sketch not same man as in old sketch, ISP clarifies

Poor Kelsi. The cell phone stuff has been clarified repeatedly yet still pops up every few weeks. I wish it could be stickied, like, everywhere.

I know... I was one of the early posters asking for understanding on why the cell phone seemed to be pinging all over town. Kelsi is doing a great job with her YouTube Q&A... she is so young. For anyone interested, it’s still going on and you can start it from the beginning. Go to YouTube and search Kelsi German.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member