Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if this was asked. I don't have cable. Does anyone know how I can watch the ID channel episode?

I really don't think this was a two man team. I think it was a solo act. I could certainly be wrong, but how does one go about finding a partner to commit murders in the middle of an afternoon of two minors? There is literally no point in my life I would have agreed to that with anybody! Nobody could have ever talked me into that!
Glad to hear that! ; )
The concept was a demented father/son duo. Not likely, but not out of the question either. Regardless, still laser focused on that second sketch.

Amateur opinion and speculation

BBM
I think that is highly unlikely. Very highly unlikely. Extremely.
Statistically, you are absolutely correct. That said, I’m keeping my mind open to various possibilities given the variability in the sketches, and the sudden pivot.

Amateur opinion and speculation

LE has told us that it is one person who did this and that person is the man seen in the video, BG. We know they have more audio/video than we have seen so I’m going to believe them when they say that.

That being said, it is extremely confusing how they did a complete 180 on the sketch. Very odd. Now BG is the new sketch, disregard old sketch. OBG was BG but now NBG is the real BG. Wish they’d explain that one for us.

This has been a speculation of mine as well. (Father/son duo). However, we have no direction from LE that there is a second Perp, so I am focusing on the second sketch.
I really think it’s worthwhile to consider college grads who might have moved away from the area. Bit of course this has already been brought up, and is amateur opinion and speculation.

MOO or mature looking HS students.

Thanks for posting

Not much new here. Kinda shocked at how poorly it is done for being a mainstream name. Music cuts off, levels are all over the place. Facts laid out by the hosts are wrong, for example when they are laying out the crime it seems that they think there are ropes on the bridge (SMH)

Also with Nancy Grace it felt like

Nancy Grace Presents CrimeCon: a Nancy Grace Production about 2 girls who Nancy Grace talks about in Delphi which Nancy Grace has heard of...Nancy Grace, Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum