Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok this does ring a bell now. Wasn't this discussed that ISP Carter was saying a combination of the video/pictures and the NBG sketch? I don't believe he meant the OBG composite drawing. I though ISP had said that sketch was no longer to be considered.
Oh, they said that, too. Crystal clear, right? Makes about as much sense as Yoda with flowers coming from his head. :cool:

Except I think that conversation was made while he was still 60+ feet away on the bridge? Not sure, though. I'm curious if the audio was a continuation of the video, or if Libby restarted the audio at a later point.

BBM

Good question. The girls were hiking on a public trail, therefore it should be assumed that they might encounter other people along their way, including an adult male. As a female I understand that sometimes you just feel a 'gut instinct', however a man walking on a bridge in this context should not be 'creepy' or worthy of recording. It would be creepy if a male stranger popped up in their backyard or bedroom, but not on a public trail. Therefore, I wonder what he said or did to set their hinky meter off?

BBM

Good question. The girls were hiking on a public trail, therefore it should be assumed that they might encounter other people along their way, including an adult male. As a female I understand that sometimes you just feel a 'gut instinct', however a man walking on a bridge in this context should not be 'creepy' or worthy of recording. It would be creepy if a male stranger popped up in their backyard or bedroom, but not on a public trail. Therefore, I wonder what he said or did to set their hinky meter off?
I think he exposed himself.

Suggesting law enforcement involve a "special investigator" has nothing to do with "trying to figure out why people do crazy s!*t."

It suggests that someone doesnt know what a special investigator is, or what their role would be.
Delphi PD has one of the best special investigative units available. The FBI. It doesn’t necessarily mean they are going to solve this case but the assets they bring to the table are invaluable including their expertise in violent crimes against children.

Not sure what you're hinting at. I do know he has experience with the agency.

"Superintendent Carter previously served 18 years with the state police from November 1984 until December of 2002"

Douglas G. Carter takes Oath of Office as Superintendent of the Indiana State Police from Indiana State Police-Headquarters - Statewide : Nixle

ETA: "elected office of Sheriff of Hamilton County, serving two terms from January 2003 to December 2010"
I wasn't suggesting that he did not have experience. That was not what I was suggesting required thought.

BBM

I keep coming back to a puzzle about AnnaW saying that the Girls were ' Just talking about things that teenage girls talk about' (paraphrase) and then they become aware of and mention ' the Man '

This must mean that the audio was not started because of BG, but was already recording previous to him appearing? Imo

Therefore why and how long was it recording for?

Ps. What DO teenage girls talk about?!

Eta...sorry, cant remember the exact legitimate source tonight. Braintired.

I keep coming back to a puzzle about AnnaW saying that the Girls were ' Just talking about things that teenage girls talk about' (paraphrase) and then they become aware of and mention ' the Man '

This must mean that the audio was not started because of BG, but was already recording previous to him appearing? Imo

Boys! imo

Do we know when they were talking the girl talk and then mentioned him? Before, during, or after bridge crossing?

In the beginning I thought it was odd that the girls would record their idle chit chat, however I realized this was my aged perspective. I didn't grow up with a cell phone in my hand. Reality TV wasn't a 'thing'. People didn't make money off posting videos to YouTube. When I look closely at the behaviour of my own teenagers I realize how common it is for them to record their relationships and conversations. My kids have made vidoes about brushing their teeth or recorded themselves doing other mundane things, like making a sandwich. When my young teens have friends over they make TicTok videos and record themselves laughing and joking...so I guess it really isn't all that suspicious for L&A to have recorded their conversation while out hiking. Maybe they planned to use their footage on SM later.

Based on what I've read about L&A, and their age of development, I imagine they would talk about school, sports/softball, boys, their family, pop culture, and maybe fashion/shopping.

Ok I stand corrected. I find that very hard to understand now. I personally see no similarity between the two sketches. JMO
Try looking at the two of them with your eyes screwed up or without glasses if you wear glasses. (JK)
I think they look like father and son IMO.
They've both got reddish brown hair and have a similar weight and height too.

Now then I always suspected the first sketch was from Parabon, because of the eyes not blue comment and they aged it around 45-50 and put a hat on him in case he was bald on top. Now I think they have reduced the age of the Parabon sketch to around 20 and that's why they look similar and why Carter said somewhere between the two ie somewhere between the ages 20's to 40's.
MOO.
The first sketch was done with a forensic sketch software and from the witnesses. No Parabon sketch...yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie