Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a notion I just can't shake off, and I keep trying to run it through my logic filter; no luck there. Why do I keep having this speculation that there are a fair amount of people (affiliated; a connected group of sorts), that absolutely know who did this, and are staying silent?! This is not a particularly logical or rational thought, but I can't seem to shake it.
Perhaps it's time to take a walk and get some fresh air...

Amateur opinion and
MOO he knew of and really liked the flat place they were found.
Since I believe he is a local young man, I think he had a geeky epiphany at some point that the flat could not be seen from bridge, but he could see the bridge, like a hunting blind. Then he also noted prevailing afternoon winds come from the west, carrying sound away to the east. He is now not just hiding in plain sight, MOO he also murdered in plain sight.

MOO MOO Look for someone with a well to do background that offsets his social deficits. Too tightly wound, who has difficulty being natural, someone people are made uneasy by. Someone with off sense of humor, a startling or strange quickness in retorts or movements. Someone who never really connects, but really wants friends and approval. Someone who would kill over being passed over, rejected for a date or being excluded.

There has got to be more than one person that knows this spot is exactly as you've described it. I haven't read every single thread. Is that one particular spot attached to any other crimes?

In this GH video @17:30 he attributes it to a FB group who’s claiming a witness saw the suspect on the trail at the same time as DG and the man in the plaid jacket were at appx the same location, yet neither saw him. This is not a confirmed sighting, given the FB source and GH in this video is definitely not attempting to authenticate the information.

Unless there’s another MSM source which I’ve totally missed?

No, it would be Gray Hughes thing, non MSM. so Take away the BG sighting by FSG.

2.07 girls on bridge
2:30? LG videos BG on bridge
3:11 / 3:14 DG calls ring but goes to voice
mail message
3:15 DG meets FSG

Last edited:
There has got to be more than one person that knows this spot is exactly as you've described it. I haven't read every single thread. Is that one particular spot attached to any other crimes?
In the police calls.
In 2010 some one, probably from Ron Logan's house called police to report a naked women on the road screaming for police. A deputy checked it out and found nothing. Yet I think that is a pretty unusual police call.
MOO they need to bring the historical battlefield sniffer dogs and go over the whole creek area. For some reason it was was never thought of as significant. Maybe they knew it was a prank call.

Just noticing this below, granted it was from early on but clearing known sex offenders through a DNA database was not mentioned.

BBM

“........and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.”
Police continue investigation of several ‘people of interest’ a month into Delphi murder investigation
Can someone of interest really be ruled out just from an interview or alibi?

No other crimes that I've heard but RL said his son and friends use to play there when they were young. That's the only connection of anyone that I've read/heard about. I'm sorry but don't have a link. It was posted here and I believe it was in a news video.

They needed some excuse for the press conference. I’ve always thought it was a play on the conscience of those that could provide actual information and no more.

I think the entire thing is very calculated. From releasing the wrong sketch, opening the press conference to the public, and saying things to intentionally poke at and mentally manipulate BG. Solely my opinio . But the podcast episode that Best Case Worst Case did covering this case heavily influenced this opinion of mine lol

Yes, Valentines is very significant, IMO. Probably some hatred of woman tied to his mother.

Amateur speculation and opinion
The girls were killed on the 13th though, not on Valentine's Day. I don't know about Valentine's Day being a catalyst to the murders but I agree that some form of misogyny may have played a part in them.

No, it would be Gray Hughes thing, non MSM. so Take away the BG sighting by FSG.

2.07 girls on bridge
2:30? LG videos BG on bridge
3:11 / 3:14 DG calls ring but goes to voice
mail message
3:15 DG meets FSG
There is another man who said he was working very near the scene that day and told LE some info he hopes will help in the investigation.

"[BH] said he was working near the trail on the day the girls died.

"(I) had no idea. I was not far from it. So it's bothered me," he said. "There's some things I passed along I hope will help the investigation."

As tips pour in, some in Delphi turn to faith

I really don't think so. LE has stated that the whole crime went down quickly. Horses and ATVs leave trails that can be followed and both would stand out in that park because they're very uncommon there. LE has asked the public about a vehicle parked at the old family services' building and, earlier in the case, about hitchhikers. This leaves me to believe that he was not on a horse or ATV. Also, people were out searching the park all night long. Returning their bodies would be very risky. Why would he take them someplace else, kill them, and then chance being caught as he brought them back? Why not take their bodies to someplace that was easier to access, less likely to be noticed, and further away?

Actually, I agree. I think crossing the creek was an essential feature of his behavior. He wanted to get out of sight and the site was one he knew very well.

For me this makes it really important to think about and identify people that knew RL’s property and would know that outlying spot too.

I cant understand, if all 3 crossed the Creek, why there was no crime scene securing on the the banks either side at entry exit points? No markers, no tape etc?? ( unless there was?)

Saying that.....

Hmm...no nice way to suggest this....maybe he killed the girls in the Creek? Forcibly drowned? Knife? Both? A much cleaner crime scene where bodies laid out/found?

Stand by for dumb English Question.............do guns work when wet? Underwater? Would water act as silencing?

Aware that this is even more difficult a propostion for getting from A to B.

Had a couple of days of quite logical , considered posting. Am due a day of BrainMush.

Are others able to see this banter at the time? Could this have been done in retaliation towards one of the two bantering?
Things that make me go hmmmm.
I would have to guess yes but MOO. Your point is a good one. Could it have been seen by someone who then committed the crime? It's not improbable.

Just noticing this below, granted it was from early on but clearing known sex offenders through a DNA database was not mentioned.

BBM

“........and checked on the probation status of dozens of sex offenders, many of whom were cleared as suspects in the murders based on interviews, alibis or polygraph examinations.”
Police continue investigation of several ‘people of interest’ a month into Delphi murder investigation

The DNA would be costly so they'd only use that if the other 3 techniques weren't enough to exclude the offender.

Any elderly, female, minority or incarcerated offenders could be eliminated immediately.
Since this crime happened in the middle of the day, many were likely at work.

Many sex offenders are aware they may need to account for their whereabouts, so they are prepared to do so.
I'm guessing that didn't leave many they needed to clear, much less that couldn't be cleared with the other investigative techniques.

I cant understand, if all 3 crossed the Creek, why there was no crime scene securing on the the banks either side at entry exit points? No markers, no tape etc?? ( unless there was?)

Saying that.....

Hmm...no nice way to suggest this....maybe he killed the girls in the Creek? Forcibly drowned? Knife? Both? A much cleaner crime scene where bodies laid out/found?

Stand by for dumb English Question.............do guns work when wet? Underwater? Would water act as silencing?

Aware that this is even more difficult a propostion for getting from A to B.

Had a couple of days of quite logical , considered posting. Am due a day of BrainMush.

Here's a link that may answer the underwater question.

Video shows Andreas Wahl fire a gun at HIMSELF underwater | Daily Mail Online

I really don't think so. LE has stated that the whole crime went down quickly. Horses and ATVs leave trails that can be followed and both would stand out in that park because they're very uncommon there. LE has asked the public about a vehicle parked at the old family services' building and, earlier in the case, about hitchhikers. This leaves me to believe that he was not on a horse or ATV. Also, people were out searching the park all night long. Returning their bodies would be very risky. Why would he take them someplace else, kill them, and then chance being caught as he brought them back? Why not take their bodies to someplace that was easier to access, less likely to be noticed, and further away?
Horse trails are common on the area surrounding the crime scene I understand, because the property owner has horses. It is an intriguing possibility. Did the girls go and see the horses over there? "Guys, have you seen the horses, just down the hill and over the creek"? Did Libby recognise him a little and video him approaching for a friend? To be able to later say, look who we saw on the trails?

AJMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member