Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #109

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T Great New Book Out (so good you want to read it slowly) "American Predator: The Hunt for the Most Meticulous Serial Killer of the 21st Century" by Maureen Callahan". Viking, Copyright 2019 (about Israel Keyes ... Samantha Koenig ... etc). GREAT READ! I love a book in hand (not so much e-books).-Easy to find on Amazon.

I have a screen shot of when he starts to turn to the left. His right hand looks almost flat on a horizontal plane. Like he's holding something up in his coat with the back of his hand underneath it, with the pinky (ulnar) side of his palm facing out. Or, it could be a knife. BTW - his face looks incredibly different in this pic that I can't figure out how to attach to this post. Very straight, pointy nose, much younger looking, thinner. Shadows look like sunglasses and moustache.

I see that slight turning of his head to the left also. It just really shook me up to see him moving his mouth like he was talking to himself or like someone else just pointed out, maybe to another person. If the girls observed him talking to himself I can see why they'd think he was creepy. Those poor kids, it breaks the heart again and again thinking about them watching him approach.

I have a screen shot of when he starts to turn to the left. His right hand looks almost flat on a horizontal plane. Like he's holding something up in his coat with the back of his hand underneath it, with the pinky (ulnar) side of his palm facing out. Or, it could be a knife. BTW - his face looks incredibly different in this pic that I can't figure out how to attach to this post. Very straight, pointy nose, much younger looking, thinner. Shadows look like sunglasses and moustache.

That sounds like a promising view, IMHO. I wonder if LE would want to examine something like that?

Those darn pixels :)

IMO, KG needs to stop with the online banter and Q & A videos. I had heard Kelsi on some podcasts in the past and was incredibly impressed.

Since that time, I'm beginning to think she is showing her age and naivety. For instance, the "rumor" video didnt come off well at all imo. She came off as the young adult that she is, which I'm not blaming her for, mind you....just caused me pause at the idea she's become the spokesperson for the family...and idk if that's a good thing.

And the poor girl never asked for any of this...so I hope my words dont come off as harsh. A lot of content from her has come off as somewhat juvenile imo. And that isnt going to help anything.

I cant help but to wonder if the killer, himself, isnt one who is trolling her.
I agree and perhaps that thought is why her Twitter isn't public anymore. So the trolls would have to now be followers and traceable hopefully.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this. I went to ISP site to play the video of BG walking on the bridge to study his gait a little better. What I noticed gave me chills. If you zoom all the way in on his face while video is playing, he seems to be either talking to himself, singing, I don't know...but it's very noticeable that his mouth is moving. I never picked up on it before, maybe someone else has?

Edit: Sorry I forgot to link

ISP: Delphi Homicide Investigation
thanks for reminding us to look at this sunshine
I seen something I hadn't seen before.
if you look at his feet and lower legs the last splice his right leg and foot turn sharply to the left. abruptly actually.
imo the attack started at this very moment.:(:(

Moonless- Could you get someone to help you to post your screenshot? I would love to see it. Does it look like glasses with a fake mustache attached perhaps? This would suggest he IS known to them and possibly silenced them before they thought to utter any name. : /

thanks for reminding us to look at this sunshine
I seen something I hadn't seen before.
if you look at his feet and lower legs the last splice his right leg and foot turn sharply to the left. abruptly actually.
imo the attack started at this very moment.:(:(
That's why I went to look at it, to check what ya'll were saying about his gait. It's hard to tell with that bridge being so treacherous whether he's starting to accelerate or is just off balance, maybe because he looked up at them when he should have been watching his step.

I was just about to post my observation of his slight sharp head movement to the side. Perhaps this small but clear movement is the reason LE has added this part? Yes, spitting tobacco would be a good explanation! A tic is another explanation.
Or just talking to himself. Have you ever observed a person not quite right talking to themselves...they often do that head movement to the side when answering themselves.

IMO, KG needs to stop with the online banter and Q & A videos. I had heard Kelsi on some podcasts in the past and was incredibly impressed.

Since that time, I'm beginning to think she is showing her age and naivety. For instance, the "rumor" video didnt come off well at all imo. She came off as the young adult that she is, which I'm not blaming her for, mind you....just caused me pause at the idea she's become the spokesperson for the family...and idk if that's a good thing.

And the poor girl never asked for any of this...so I hope my words dont come off as harsh. A lot of content from her has come off as somewhat juvenile imo. And that isnt going to help anything.

I cant help but to wonder if the killer, himself, isnt one who is trolling her.
I have to agree with you, and I don't believe you're being harsh.

I've read ahead as well so I am aware of other posts responding to your post and others generated from those :) As @rosesfromangels pointed out, there CAN be some things fleshed out by an attorney regarding timeline. We always need to remember, there are things we are not allowed to do that an attorney can.

Kelsi does have every right to do and say as she pleases, but that does not mean it is in her or the family's best interest. Debunking rumours that very few believed to begin with, that CP and MP were involved in the murders has now provided the nasty trolls an avenue to debunk some of what she has said. As in any case, there is a "back story" and there are those out there that are aware of certain facts and sadly it makes Kelsi look less than forthcoming with certain facts. I'm not criticizing her for expressing herself, but I question those that encouraged her to do it. It would have been best left undone.

All IMHO.

I was just about to post my observation of his slight sharp head movement to the side. Perhaps this small but clear movement is the reason LE has added this part? Yes, spitting tobacco would be a good explanation! A tic is another explanation.
Perhaps it's just spittle, what he spits, because he is nervous and in attack mode at this second? From where was the wind blowing?

When I zoom in on his right hand on the video, while in motion, I see him extending his pointer finger down and then bringing in back up. Like he was nervously or unconsciously moving it, being fidgety. I think I can possibly see movement of his left hand a bit also. I'm not sure if that's just the trees behind him though.

i just wanna know what happened already. These poor beautiful little girls, They had their entire life ahead of them....
I think we all do LOL--this case is driving me to drinking :p
I think we all figured when it first happened that it was going to be a slam dunk case with the video and voice that Libby captured on her phone. Yet, here we are, 2 1/2 yrs later UGH

Wonder what the chances are that this could have been the opening for an online predator to make contact, in addition to Libby's SC, Kik and musically apps ?

This was my original thought.

The perpetrator previously came across a social media account of "Liberty German" and started a plan to befriend her online, and observe her in person.

Libby/Abby skipped school on that day, and went to the Monon trail, to meet Libby's online teenage friend.

They met a killer instead.

P.S. This is my first post about Libby/Abby case, and I have to catch up on some details.

I think we all do LOL--this case is driving me to drinking :p
I think we all figured when it first happened that it was going to be a slam dunk case with the video and voice that Libby captured on her phone. Yet, here we are, 2 1/2 yrs later UGH

Hahaha. I get some of my best theories on this case going in my head when I'm out on the back porch with an IPA in the evening. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelleleighD70