Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #113

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the direct quotes! Do u have the link you found this at? One question tho...

How do you get the witness is referring to a couple of girls, when by your account DG asked "hey did you see a couple of girls," and the witness replied "no..."

?

The quote was from Post 1001.

BP said that DG was looking for the girls and said he asked a guy if he saw a couple of girls and the guy responded no, but there’s a couple under the bridge. Based on what BP said in the interview, DG was specific about what he was looking for and I interpret the witness response as a direct answer to the question.

If BP said that DG asked the witness a generic question like, “Have you seen anyone?” And the witness responded there’s a couple under the bridge then I’d be more inclined to believe it was a romantic couple. Probably a male and a female.

This is MY interpretation based on what I heard BP say in the interview. If there has been clarification or elaboration on this topic from a credible source I’m open to it.

I think it likely there was a meth gang hiding under the bridge in the woods but only a couple of them were seen, possible lookouts. (I think the girls could have walked into the middle of something and someone out of his head on meth slaughtered them.) I think the other members of the illegal activity may remember something happened but not be fully aware of exactly what. I think that is why there has been few witnesses because people are scared of who were around that day.
AJMO of course.
bbm

To all of your content of post I would agree, if you would delete the now marked sentence (red). :)

what I heard BP say in the interview. If there has been clarification or elaboration on this topic from a credible source I’m open to it.

Me too. Thats what im wanting/urging for. To me, thats essential before we start wild speculation. We are arguing what FSG meantby "couple." And we dont even know if he said "couple." Whatever his answer, Derrick was lead to believe he didnt see the girls.

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this question. If there is a person walking across the bridge and another person on the ground under the bridge, would the two people be able to identify one another considering the height of the bridge?

Thanks in advance if anyone can answer this question. If there is a person walking across the bridge and another person on the ground under the bridge, would the two people be able to identify one another considering the height of the bridge?
The height of the bridge may not be as much of an issue as the construction. You can only see what's directly below you if you are looking straight down. So the person below you would have to be looking straight up at you, too.

If you are looking down at the 4th railroad tie ahead of you, the bridge looks almost solid. If a bridge ties are in good shape, you can run on one if you look a few ties ahead of where you're stepping. If I've totally confused you, go watch some Youtube footage of walking the bridge.

The quote was from Post 1001.

BP said that DG was looking for the girls and said he asked a guy if he saw a couple of girls and the guy responded no, but there’s a couple under the bridge. Based on what BP said in the interview, DG was specific about what he was looking for and I interpret the witness response as a direct answer to the question.

If BP said that DG asked the witness a generic question like, “Have you seen anyone?” And the witness responded there’s a couple under the bridge then I’d be more inclined to believe it was a romantic couple. Probably a male and a female.

This is MY interpretation based on what I heard BP say in the interview. If there has been clarification or elaboration on this topic from a credible source I’m open to it.
I think if DG asked FSG if he'd seen a couple of girls "on the trails" and then FSG said, "No but I saw a couple under the bridge", it could be taken as a couple of girls under the bridge. Otherwise if DG didn't specify where, FSG just said no to seeing a couple of girls and then saying but I saw a couple under the bridge, I'd think that meant a man with woman.
JMO...We won't know until we hear from the horse's mouth, DG, exactly what he asked.

This is Derrick's Path video. And in this version the old guy witness says he saw the couple on the bridge so this is different to the Renner interview when Becky says it was under the bridge. Both versions say DG went down to the creek though.

So we have a discrepancy in the telling of where the witness FSG saw the couple. Someone has got it wrong in those two sources, but I would rather go with BP actually speaking in the Renner interview and saying under the bridge, rather than GH referring to notes of his convo with family. This is a vital witness we are talking about here because he also supposedly saw BG. What do posters think about this?
Thank you for taking the trouble to research this. Imo there appear to be a few conflicting statements throughout this case. Although LE should have picked up on these and investigated further. I'm sure whether on the bridge, under the bridge, couple as in two or not have all been clarified by now. However, for whatever reason, they are not disclosing information

I think if DG asked FSG if he'd seen a couple of girls "on the trails" and then FSG said, "No but I saw a couple under the bridge", it could be taken as a couple of girls under the bridge. Otherwise if DG didn't specify where, FSG just said no to seeing a couple of girls and then saying but I saw a couple under the bridge, I'd think that meant a man with woman.
JMO...We won't know until we hear from the horse's mouth, DG, exactly what he asked.

Could be.

There are only 2 people that can clarify - DG and the person he was talking to. Neither one of them appear to be talking as is their right and, TBH, how it should be.

I like watching/listening to interviews of the family because I’m interested in the case and I’d like to see justice for LG/AW but, I usually come away scratching my head with even more questions.

I agree and I think we may have a long wait for the horse to speak and we know pretty much the witnesses won't be saying anything so we have to just go with what we have, which is nothing much.

Thank you for taking the trouble to research this. Imo there appear to be a few conflicting statements throughout this case. Although LE should have picked up on these and investigated further. I'm sure whether on the bridge, under the bridge, couple as in two or not have all been clarified by now. However, for whatever reason, they are not disclosing information

Bbm - ditto.

Bbm - I might’ve been one of the ones disagreeing with you and if I was I apologize.

This is what I saw that convinced me....the shadows of both LG and BG are extending from the same side of their body (they go to the right, but they are extending from their left side) so they are walking the same direction. The angle of the bridge in the background is all funky if you look at the pics side by side. In The SC pic it goes more NW to SE and in the BG still it goes NE to SW. This really gave me a headache for a day or two, but the weird angles are because of selfie mode.

Lay a stick at an angle on a flat surface and look at it like you were taking a pic. Then turn around with the camera in selfie mode and look at it. The angle of the stick will switch just like the 2 pictures.

You can do selfie mode with both the camera on the phone and with SC. I still haven’t decided which she used and I’ve read all of the arguments for and against each method. Even though it’s not a popular opinion SC makes the most sense to me at the moment.

The selfie camera has a lower pixel count than the main camera, so the lab should have been able to figure out which camera was used. So police know. I don't know if it is public knowledge.

The selfie camera has a lower pixel count than the main camera, so the lab should have been able to figure out which camera was used. So police know. I don't know if it is public knowledge.

I’m certain they know what was used. There’s just been speculation about what LG used to video and I was thinking out loud.

This is Derrick's Path video. And in this version the old guy witness says he saw the couple on the bridge so this is different to the Renner interview when Becky says it was under the bridge. Both versions say DG went down to the creek though.

So we have a discrepancy in the telling of where the witness FSG saw the couple. Someone has got it wrong in those two sources, but I would rather go with BP actually speaking in the Renner interview and saying under the bridge, rather than GH referring to notes of his convo with family. This is a vital witness we are talking about here because he also supposedly saw BG. What do posters think about this?
Things that make you go hmmm.

I'm trying to think about what it would mean if FSG was lying. It would mess with the timeline "facts", the original sketch, and force LE to go back to the beginning and start over. Purely speculation. MOO

The only reference we have for FSG is a short conversation he had with DG, at a specific time, both facts we know second-hand. It does line up with the timeline. There has been nothing that I've seen in the media about the encounter, that is nothing about DG having a conversation with a person, that sort of thing. All we have is second-hand information from BP.

After reading your post, something about the way you worded it, I could see "a couple" as a couple of girls and that could possibly be why DG would head down to the river. I guess it all depends on if he said "on the trails" or worded it more specifically. But if he doesn't publicly speak we won't know until the court date. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member