Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #115

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn't you just say S1 or S2 then? There is only one BG.

That is what the 2 released sketches are called on this thread.
OBG = sketch realeased summer 2017
Drawn from witnesses in early summer 2017.

NBG = sketch released 4/22/19.
Drawn 3 days after the murder 2/17/2017, but not realeased until 4/22/19.

According to the ISP, NBG is the face of the killer and is the man on the bridge. The old sketch (OBG) IS no longer relevant.

According to the ISP, NBG is the face of the killer and is the man on the bridge. The old sketch (OBG) IS no longer relevant.

Thank you for filling me in.

The Websleuth poster "The Visual" posted on thread #88 March 8, 2019. "The Visual" did not include a link to their source. Located Person Discussion.

I recall that this might be part of the information that FSG may have provided but I don't have a verified source link to an interview with him stating this or screen shots of text messages. I think it was described as a couple arguing.

I have heard this rumour so many times now and nobody ever provides a link. WS needs MSM or LE links for statements and does not allow rumours.

This leads me to consider the possibility that a searchers voice could have carried far enough to be recorded on Libby's phone.

JMO
Would the phone still have been recording by the time organized searchers were looking? IMO when service is hard to connect to, the battery quickly runs out...on my phone anyway. It would be interesting (and probably very disturbing) to hear the entire recording.

I find it very frustrating that in long standing cases like this, it is very hard to go back and find original news clips, etc. I am searching for a particular one and everything I click on in the media thread is a dead end. I understand why, due to the broadcasts being so old now, but it is annoying.

I am searching for a local Delphi news cast done the night of the 13th. It was dark, and various searchers were briefly interviewed. If anyone remembers it and can provide or point me to a link, I would greatly appreciate it.
TIA
It’s so frustrating trying to look for specifics in this case because of the vast articles/videos available on the web now, after all this time. Let today be the day.

It's all speculative because you assume that he planned to kill them. He may have been out for SA only but it got out of control. He may have made up his mind the moment he saw the girls that he'd kill them.
Maybe they didn't get the video and audio from the phone directly but from a cloud. It's all so fuzzy because we don't have any details :(
The Indiana Computer Crimes Against Children Taskforce extracted the video from the phone.

The old sketch is “secondary” ... whatever that means.

This was just an idea at what might have happened. The only source I know of is what FSG said to Derrick about the couple arguing.

Thanks for clarifying.

Hopefully, you did not feel like I put you on the spot....that was not my intention.

I don't want to violate any rules with this post, so I will be vague with hopefully enough for some of you to work with.

A man in New Paris, Bedford Co., PA, has been arrested after calling LE to tell them he had killed his wife and 12 yo daughter.

The wife had recently posted an interesting set of pics on her facebook page.

I don't want to violate any rules with this post, so I will be vague with hopefully enough for some of you to work with.

A man in New Paris, Bedford Co., PA, has been arrested after calling LE to tell them he had killed his wife and 12 yo daughter.

The wife had recently posted an interesting set of pics on her facebook page.

I found the above pics. Not sure it’s the same bridge. Haven’t read any articles yet relating to the murder of wife/kid. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties