Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #119

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All MOO:
I think he was cutting Abby off from getting to end of the bridge, an separating her from Libby as well.
I think she wasn't that far ahead of him and he could close the distance in about 5 seconds.

So if I understand you correctly, you think he is passing Abby on the bridge? Or she is behind him? I'm trying to figure what you're saying here.

So if I understand you correctly, you think he is passing Abby on the bridge? Or she is behind him? I'm trying to figure what you're saying here.
I think Boxer posibly means that BG is gaining on Abby. This is Abbey's first time crossing the bridge so she is slow and cautious whereas BG seems confident and faster. He is gaining on her and and possibly catches up to her before she gets to the end and confronts her with the gun. He then directs them down the hill.

IMO, this was the first time Abby crossed the bridge and Libby would have stayed close to her, except for when she went ahead to take her picture.

If GH depictions are correct and Libby was at the end of the bridge when she took the video, then I think Abby was there with her.

I think some of the BG angles in the video are just strange.

I think some of the BG angles in the video are just strange.

See, I'm home with my wife this Christmas Eve.....it's a good place to be :)

I too think the angles in the video are strange, BG has quite a lean. From what I understand, he's a bit away from the end of the bridge in the video, so why the sudden move to his left?

Wish I was here to give you all a nice Holiday greeting but I am not.

The horrible judgments some of you have posted about a handful of people surrounding and including the family of Abby and Libby are shocking. I see nothing to back up any accusation and there is nothing to suggest any these people had anything to do with the double murder.

Unless the person matches the description and matches any DNA Law Enforcement may have they are not a suspect.

I'm not saying everyone connected to the girls is perfect. I don't know anything about them but I do know not one of them has been implicated in this double murder and therefore should not be discussed as somehow being involved in the case.

Both families have been and still continue to go through hell because of all the written about them on social media. I have spoken with Becky and assured her that Websleuths is not like the other sites that allow trashing based on rumors. Nor do we allow the trashing of people in general period. Then I read these posts?

I am asking those who cannot help but give their moral opinions on people surrounding the case that have never been implicated to please leave. Websleuths is not for you.

Last edited:
Abigail and Liberty and their families are in my thoughts and prayers today and everyday. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to have a loved one missing from the Christmas table in a horrific tragedy like theirs and to not have the monster responsible in jail. I hope and pray justice will come in 2020.

Hi Everyone,
There is a new podcast by Mike Morford called SCENE OF THE CRIME
Season 1 deals with the Delphi Murders.
While this thread remains closed I recommend you listen to this show. Mike is a great guy and he has always been someone I have enjoyed reading his posts and his ideas on cases.

This thread will remain closed for at least the next week.

Listen to Scene of the Crime and check back to see if this thread is re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper