Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s face it, none of the press conferences have been helpful in this case. In fact, nothing that LE has said or done has been helpful as evidenced by the fact that the case remains unsolved. Criminal cases are graded exclusively on pass-fail. It’s either solved or it’s not. Three years out, it’s not. Fail.

I disagree that it’s a fail, we are not privy to what LE know and if you look at any number of cases it can take longer than three years - for example Dylan Redwines case, it took 5 years before there was an arrest.

I disagree that it’s a fail, we are not privy to what LE know and if you look at any number of cases it can take longer than three years - for example Dylan Redwines case, it took 5 years before there was an arrest.
Well, the odds aren't good. This article has been posted before, but here it is again:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...8-ad40-cdfd0e0dd65a_story.html?outputType=amp
"For cases that remained unsolved after one year, 5 percent ultimately led to an arrest."

The CS was strange, peculiar in some way, BG had to know that noone was home at the property and that there was no working camera. So this must point to him directing them across the creek rather than the girls randomly running across surely? For him to know about the property he had to be local, he had to know Logan's property and how to leave the crime scene without going back across the bridge. AJMO.
Yes! He could have grown up there and now live in a different town not too far away to visit. His parent or parents could still live very near the bridge in the house he grew up in. So the girls did not know him and even the older residents may not recognize his picture at his present age.

My interpretation of that exchange is this....DC is referring to the first day the killer ever entered the trail, he had to have stood right there, and looked at that sign, to determine which direction to go.

I imagine one could speculate that DC is stating that the killer had been on the trail before the day of the murders, but I think he is merely stating that anyone who enters the trail for the first time, on their 'first day' ever there, would stand at that spot.
If he's focused on the sign, could it be that BG WOULD know the sign for some reason? Someone who put the sign there in the first place? Someone who was working on the bridge or trail?

IDK...I'm grasping.

jmo

The death is still under investigation, autopsy today.

There is this, too, bbm

"The park is part of the city's historic trail system and is several miles away from the Monon High Bridge trail, which is associated with the Feb. 13, 2017, killing of teenagers Abby Williams and Libby German."

So....not likely to be related to the case. It did get my attention, though, and I am curious what happened to this man.

jmo

Has it been speculated that BG could have been one of Abby and Libby’s teachers? A teacher (or other school staff of authority) would know when they are off of school, possibly know where they were headed that day (social media, heard them talk about it in class), and would have the authority over the girls to make them comply. I could see a teacher showing up at the trail, them being weirded out about seeing their teacher in public, and even more weirded out if he spoke to them strangely. Hence the videotaping. It could also explain why they were targeted (teacher has an obsession with one/both of them).

MOO

Has it been speculated that BG could have been one of Abby and Libby’s teachers? A teacher (or other school staff of authority) would know when they are off of school, possibly know where they were headed that day (social media, heard them talk about it in class), and would have the authority over the girls to make them comply. I could see a teacher showing up at the trail, them being weirded out about seeing their teacher in public, and even more weirded out if he spoke to them strangely. Hence the videotaping. It could also explain why they were targeted (teacher has an obsession with one/both of them).

MOO
Yes, or a coach. I don't think there is anyone who hasn't been speculated upon here.

jmo

bbm
If I may say, my personally POI since 3 years (with little pauses) is quite the contrary to this. Maybe, his partner in crime would fit your guess rather well, IF there was a certain partner (what I assume).
I hear ya!

I have my personal POI too....who fits the quiet, in-plain-sight, normal, overlooked kinda guy. I admit I see what little we know of the case as fitting my version of BG, and I know that's not objective.

"Will the true BG please stand up!" to quote an old game show.

jmo

MOO

A bus driver would have the same info plus he may be familiar with the most popular social media sites or at least would know where to look..I could definitely see him as the "cool guy"..

ALL IMO

-Nin

MOO

I don't think so because wouldn't they mention his name in the video? If they knew the person.....moo

JMOO but I'm thinking BG had a gun, as if he'd whipped a knife out I'd imagine the girls would have been able to turn on their heels and run (certainly faster than the bulky fella on the bridge could have done).
Also, this would explain how he'd have been able to gesture "down the hill" and control them both to some extent.
I believe he was a visitor to the place, had probably walked that bridge and played in the surrounding areas as a kid (so knew where to take them etc).
My worry would be, why was he packing in the first place ? he'll not have known the girls were going to be there but I guess the laws over there on gun carrying vary from place to place (he may have had a license to carry a concealed weapon etc).
Question - I haven't had the time to go over the whole case but why do you think he was complacent in the fact that he didn't take the phone off the girl so he could a) delete his pic b) destroy the phone to conceal evidence or c) take the phone with him etc ? Seems a major mistake for a double killer to make.
Oh and on my first viewing of the pic of BG I honestly thought that was just his hair (helmet head hairstyles are normally those of us with thick hair that have had a style that has grown out / been left etc).
I'd imagine that he'll have totally changed his appearance by now, he could also be 100lbs lighter and looks nothing like he did 3 years ago (I think he looks to be 30-40 years old).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael