Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #120

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“When they called off the search that night, I have to still wonder, if they had stayed out there searching for the girls, if they may have been found, and if they might even be still with us today.” -Carrie Timmons

Could this be a tactic to force LE to release time of death, to avoid a lawsuit?
Somewhere in the "Down the Hill" podcast (I don't have a timestamp), KG says she hopes her sister heard her calling out while they were searching for her. I took that to mean more in a spiritual sense - like she heard her from the afterlife - but it could be they haven't been told enough to know if the girls were gone by that time, or not. That must just add to their pain. I think they were probably killed quickly, but who knows...besides LE and the killer.

I wonder if LE didn't get overconfident with the video, audio and witness sketches in addition to what they would normally get from such a crime scene. Listening to the attorney on Episode 3 of HLN's "Down the Hill" podcast he noted that when LE executes a search warrant early in an investigation it has a high probability of leading to an arrest. This was brought up in discussion of the massive search on Bicycle Road shortly after the murders. LE has never stated what led them to search that property, but the attorney seemed to allude to the fact that LE had to have something that would convince a judge to sign a search warrant.
That search will remain in the back of my mind until this case is solved.

“When they called off the search that night, I have to still wonder, if they had stayed out there searching for the girls, if they may have been found, and if they might even be still with us today.” -Carrie Timmons

Could this be a tactic to force LE to release time of death, to avoid a lawsuit?

(Marking, thanks)

Somewhere in the "Down the Hill" podcast (I don't have a timestamp), KG says she hopes her sister heard her calling out while they were searching for her. I took that to mean more in a spiritual sense - like she heard her from the afterlife - but it could be they haven't been told enough to know if the girls were gone by that time, or not. That must just add to their pain. I think they were probably killed quickly, but who knows...besides LE and the killer.

Didn’t LE at one point say that the girl’s death was very fast “minutes”? All the conflicting info is mind boggling, it makes me think that LE don’t really have a clue, and I don’t like thinking nor saying that because I do feel that LE is busting their butts on this baffling case. I think the case will be solved, but not as shortly as people may think unfortunately.

Didn’t LE at one point say that the girl’s death was very fast “minutes”? All the conflicting info is mind boggling, it makes me think that LE don’t really have a clue, and I don’t like thinking nor saying that because I do feel that LE is busting their butts on this baffling case. I think the case will be solved, but not as shortly as people may think unfortunately.
You're right, they did say that. Thanks for the reminder!

Abby and Libby are at the forefront of my mind today on this 3rd anniversary.

My thoughts are also with their families as well as the members of LE who have worked on this case.

I wish for justice, peace and closure for all of them.

Thanks to everyone who are still following, posting and liking on these threads. The dedication by all of the people here is truly amazing.

The police just need that one tip to solve the case.

At this point I think they do not have any usable DNA.

If they do, please name me any other unsolved case with

DNA
Photo of suspect
Video of Suspect
recording of suspect

They also most likely have a good idea of what the murder weapon was as well.

This is a very frustrating case for sure.

I hope for justice soon.

ISP: 'One piece away' from solving Delphi homicides

In the April PC, LE spoke directly to BG, "You want to know what we know." Ever since then, a lot of people have complained about the relative silence coming from LE. I think it could be an intentional tactic on LE's part: BG is hungry for knowledge, starve him out with silence.

The police just need that one tip to solve the case.

At this point I think they do not have any usable DNA.

If they do, please name me any other unsolved case with

DNA
Photo of suspect
Video of Suspect
recording of suspect

They also most likely have a good idea of what the murder weapon was as well.

This is a very frustrating case for sure.

I hope for justice soon.
bbm
Missy Bevers, Texas.

One should compare the eyes of the Swat Gear Perp and his gait and his stature with the BG. TX was in 2016 and 10 months before the murder of Abby and Libby, so the perp's weight would be different perhaps. The knee/leg-injury would perhaps be different (left or right side).
One should notice, that Swat Gear Perp and BG both are wearing a disguise. The perp had no problem with being pictured via surveillance camera or video camera (cell phone). The perp knew, no one would be able to recognize him 100%. The perp maybe someone, who has fun to dress up not only during a crime.
One should notice, that the Swat Gear Perp may have been drunk touring the floors in the church, just like the BG on the MHB also may have been drunk.
One should notice, it was a blitz attack in the Texas church, just like the attack in the MHB area on Abby and Libby may have been.
One should notice, that the perp in Texas exited very fast and in an unknown way, just like the BG in Delphi.
One should notice, that possibly the perp in each state had an accomplice, who helped with at least exiting the area.
So, we have another case, which is nearly cold, although a video exists, still pics, DNA (I think).
Perhaps Abby's and Libby's killer is the same man, who killed in 2016 a mother of two teenage girls (besides a little daughter, she had too).
MOO

bbm
Missy Bevers, Texas.

One should compare the eyes of the Swat Gear Perp and his gait and his stature with the BG. TX was in 2016 and 10 months before the murder of Abby and Libby, so the perp's weight would be different perhaps. The knee/leg-injury would perhaps be different (left or right side).
One should notice, that Swat Gear Perp and BG both are wearing a disguise. The perp had no problem with being pictured via surveillance camera or video camera (cell phone). The perp knew, no one would be able to recognize him 100%. The perp maybe someone, who has fun to dress up not only during a crime.
One should notice, that the Swat Gear Perp may have been drunk touring the floors in the church, just like the BG on the MHB also may have been drunk.
One should notice, it was a blitz attack in the Texas church, just like the attack in the MHB area on Abby and Libby may have been.
One should notice, that the perp in Texas exited very fast and in an unknown way, just like the BG in Delphi.
One should notice, that possibly the perp in each state had an accomplice, who helped with at least exiting the area.
So, we have another case, which is nearly cold, although a video exists, still pics, DNA (I think).
Perhaps Abby's and Libby's killer is the same man, who killed in 2016 a mother of two teenage girls (besides a little daughter, she had too).
MOO

wow, good observation! I completely forgot about the swat gear perp!

I'm wondering the same. We know Libby's shoe was found somewhere around the wooded bottom along the creek because KG tells us that, but we don't know exactly which side. In my mind, the shoe was on the south side of the creek because it came off when Libby ran toward the creek and first hit mud. Her footprints headed into the creek, so searchers automatically looked across the creek to find where the footprints came out, which is when they found the bodies. The fact that the shoe was left there (as opposed to BG forcing her to pick it up to keep it out of sight) makes me feel it came off in chaos...like a chase. There are so many ways it could have happened, though.

There is a picture somewhere in these 110 threads of her shoe that came off. IIRC it was on private property and a driveway maybe. I think its on the thread discussing photos only

Respectfully snipped by me. Sorry.

I feel the girls were not sexually assaulted, and the case is missing some markers of a serial killer. For the killer, it would have made sense to abduct, kill and hide them. Maybe visit later.

This case has two strange elements in it. One, the person was unafraid of the girls being found, maybe wanted it? It seems that he wanted them to be seen. MOO.

And another thing, I suddenly understood what DC might have meant when he said, “To the killer: I believe you have some conscience left”.

We don’t really know the details of the scene, but from what I have read, there were some clothes in water, but no nudity? (I don’t remember where I have read it, after three years, I think we can mention it).

And to me it indicates that that person, that horrible, cruel assassin, was, maybe, ashamed to look at his own work, the bodies? People were using the word “posed”, maybe the true strangeness was in them being covered as he did not want to see their faces?

And this to me would be “physically strange”. Not a hair indicating an illness. These are clues. Just the fact that the person was a brutal killer, who left the bodies for Delphi to see, and yet was probably ashamed to look at his deed?

I don’t feel he is a serial killer.

Last edited:
With the third anniversary of the murders upon us, I have been reflecting on what drew me to this case.

I know that different people were drawn to the case in different ways. Some long-time WS folks were probably drawn to the case when the first thread popped up. Others were probably drawn by the presser last April. Still others came when searching for more information about an article they had read.

For me, it was the hefty reward offer made in the first weeks after the murder.

I frequently go back to a couple of videos I saw at that time. I am not going to post them. But I am suggesting that it might be a real good idea to go and take a look (or another look) at both of them. Let me describe them briefly.

The first video that I saw, the one that was my introduction to the case, involved DC and the person who was adding a big sum of $ to the reward. Both spoke in that video.

The second video came a little later on, and involved an interview of that person offering the reward and some of his buddies that were standing with him. I have been particularly intrigued by how that person described what he was told by DC. I think you will be similarly intrigued when you see it.

Neither video is all that hard to find. I suggest that you start by searching Delphi reward, or something like that...and then look at videos that were made around that time that fit my description.

I am not naming that person for fear that it might be interpreted as a rules violation, if you catch my drift.

I think this may be the second video you mention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm