Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh and if you think Evansdale too then you might loop in Iowa.

many possibilities...

is he a free wheeler and will attack a single woman or a pair of women?
is he really only interested in young pubescent girls or does he base his victimology on opportunity ?
does he rape sometimes and kill other times?
is he a creeper? peeping etc? he doesn't look fit for second story work but I can see him checking for open windows and doors.
does he drive around and hang out in parking lots and rest areas?
or does he just rotate parks?

you have to wonder how the urge to kill brings the killer to a nature area ..it must be the ability to blend and hide, and
find secluded areas off the trails and an easier chance to disappear quickly and out of sight. easy to hide a body, or pose it with plenty of time to get away.

this is a particular place and way to find a victim..

so frightening. Seriously...mOO

He can kill, go to the car parked at Hoosier Hwy, drive to a local airport and take a trip to Mexico. Has anyone checked flights on 2/13 2/14 from the nearest international Airport?

This is probably what I would have done. The only reason people are tied up to local places now is Covid. So if there is anything minimally similar, say, in VA, chances are, this is where he lives. Covid ties up perps to their abodes and places of living.

He can kill, go to the car parked at Hoosier Hwy, drive to a local airport and take a trip to Mexico. Has anyone checked flights on 2/13 2/14 from the nearest international Airport?

This is probably what I would have done. The only reason people are tied up to local places now is Covid. So if there is anything minimally similar, say, in VA, chances are, this is where he lives. Covid ties up perps to their abodes and places of living.

Guessing, he could drive south & fly out of Weir-Cook in Indy, but change planes to fly out of the US. Whoops, haven't been in that airport for quite a while -- apparently now it is Indianapolis International Airport, so there may be direct flights? Apparently I am old, and the terminal I used in '70's and '80's was demolished. Well, guess I can't meet you under the tractor.

Or, drive north to Chicago & fly most anywhere on the planet. (My dog-mom sister's favorite gate at O'Hare is K-9. )

jmho ymmv lrr

oh and if you think Evansdale too then you might loop in Iowa.

many possibilities...

is he a free wheeler and will attack a single woman or a pair of women?
is he really only interested in young pubescent girls or does he base his victimology on opportunity ?
does he rape sometimes and kill other times?
is he a creeper? peeping etc? he doesn't look fit for second story work but I can see him checking for open windows and doors.
does he drive around and hang out in parking lots and rest areas?
or does he just rotate parks?

you have to wonder how the urge to kill brings the killer to a nature area ..it must be the ability to blend and hide, and
find secluded areas off the trails and an easier chance to disappear quickly and out of sight. easy to hide a body, or pose it with plenty of time to get away.

this is a particular place and way to find a victim..

so frightening. Seriously...mOO

Guessing, he could drive south & fly out of Weir-Cook in Indy, but change planes to fly out of the US. Whoops, haven't been in that airport for quite a while -- apparently now it is Indianapolis International Airport, so there may be direct flights? Apparently I am old, and the terminal I used in '70's and '80's was demolished. Well, guess I can't meet you under the tractor.

Or, drive north to Chicago & fly most anywhere on the planet. (My dog-mom sister's favorite gate at O'Hare is K-9. )

jmho ymmv lrr

You know, in the 90es, Des Moines tiny airport was international, specifically, because of Mexico flights. Also, a possibility. I have never been to Indianapolis, but I bet their airport is international, too.

IMO respectfully, I don't think it is likely that the killer could hop on a plane to Mexico & start a new life. Most people do not have the financial ability to a) leave the country on a moment's notice and/or b) leave their entire life & belongings behind. Not to mention there would be red flags for someone who just up & left Delphi without a previous plan or preparations.

IMO it is more likely that he went home (which is probably relatively local), cleaned up, did some covering up in some sense, and attempted to continue living his normal life . LE's messages about him probably be connected to Delphi and possibly even being in the room with them (although maybe not literally) point in that direction also.

IMO respectfully, I don't think it is likely that the killer could hop on a plane to Mexico & start a new life. Most people do not have the financial ability to a) leave the country on a moment's notice and/or b) leave their entire life & belongings behind. Not to mention there would be red flags for someone who just up & left Delphi without a previous plan or preparations.

IMO it is more likely that he went home (which is probably relatively local), cleaned up, did some covering up in some sense, and attempted to continue living his normal life . LE's messages about him probably be connected to Delphi and possibly even being in the room with them (although maybe not literally) point in that direction also.

Likely, but flying out immediately after committing a crime creates "out of sight, out of mind" situation when they are found. LE is looking at everyone around, and he is far away. He could return back later, no problem.

Likely, but flying out immediately after committing a crime creates "out of sight, out of mind" situation when they are found. LE is looking at everyone around, and he is far away. He could return back later, no problem.
In the Missy B. case/TX, there was also the assumption, the killer might have escaped via airplane. Just saying ..... A flight wouldn't mean to start a new life across the border, but to fly to a business appointment at the next temporary whereabouts, then returning to his hometown (which isn't Delphi), IMO. From a smart killer well planned to the last. IMO

He is hiding in plain sight, as DC said. He doesn't need to leave the country, if he knows, that the public is suspecting every man, who has also a face with a nose in the middle of it and a mouth. Nobody is able, it seems, to identify him as BG. Why leaving the country? On the contrary: staying there, where he always lived, looks harmless as it could be. IMO

If you think of BM/CO and IN, not even Covid means a restriction in changing the abodes. He is driving forth and back between Co and IN like he wants, it seems.

I can’t but help have this feeling that BG HAS committed another crime(s), past and post Abby & Libby, and it just needs to be linked.
Jmo
I have that same opinion. Past crimes may have not been murder, but maybe sexual assault or peeping tom. If has committed any murders since maybe the victims haven't been found and are considered missing or runaways by LE.

You know, in the 90es, Des Moines tiny airport was international, specifically, because of Mexico flights. Also, a possibility. I have never been to Indianapolis, but I bet their airport is international, too.
As a frequent flyer I can tell you that Indianapolis International Airport is international in name only. Having only one direct international flight allows them to use the International title.

That is one of the most frequently asked questions by visitors to the airport. For several years the only international flight out of IND was a twice weekly scheduled flight to Jamaica.

I would think that checking flights would be something routine for police to do.

As a frequent flyer I can tell you that Indianapolis International Airport is international in name only. Having only one direct international flight allows them to use the International title.

That is one of the most frequently asked questions by visitors to the airport. For several years the only international flight out of IND was a twice weekly scheduled flight to Jamaica.

Another point about the killer catching a flight - he’d require the ability to preplan a murder by a precise time in order to coordinate a flight to where he intended to go. In this case, a rural nature trail may’ve posed opportunity, still many variables exist including if/when other hikers were around as well as the sighting of vulnerable victims. It’s highly unlikely he could control the timing of an attack to any degree. In addition, he’d either require transpiration to an airport or have abandoned a vehicle there.

Regardless, even if this killer somehow skipped off immediately after the murders, he must’ve been associated or acquainted with other people prior to Feb 13th, 2017. Someone disappearing suddenly on or shortly after that date would surely be considered suspicious by anyone familiar with him.

The resemblance to the sketch and the video of him were how he appeared almost 4 years ago but as some goes on, I’d bet his appearance is quite different now, mask or not, considering beards, moustaches, balding, different haircuts, weight gain or loss - might be intentional by some but it’s absolutely common for changes in appearance to occur over time.

JMO

Last edited:

No direct flights to Canada?

Another point about the killer catching a flight - he’d require the ability to preplan a murder by a precise time in order to coordinate a flight to where he intended to go. In this case, a rural nature trail may’ve posed opportunity, still many variables exist including other if/when other hikers were around and sighting of vulnerable victims. It’s highly unlikely he could control the timing of an attack to any degree. In addition, he’d either require transpiration to an airport or have abandoned a vehicle there.

Regardless, even if this killer somehow skipped off immediately after the murders, he must’ve been associated or acquainted with other people prior to Feb 13th, 2017. Someone disappearing suddenly on or shortly after that date would surely be considered suspicious by anyone familiar with him.

The resemblance to the sketch and the video of him were how he appeared almost 4 years ago but as some goes on, I’d bet his appearance is quite different now, mask or not, considering beards, moustaches, balding, different haircuts, weight gain or loss - might be intentional by some but it’s absolutely common for changes in appearance to occur over time.

JMO

Very reasonable, @MistyWaters. I think that the girls were followed for a few days. So, yes, probably he could not have the ticket bought for 2/13. However, he could have had the same plan repeated if they were killed on a different day. Say, 2/15 - route 18 - to 65 = less than 3 hours to Chicago. O’Hare is a major hub. You probably could buy the ticket the same day if it is not a holiday. I can’t imagine the person staying in Delphi or Lafayette or wherever he lives after the murders.

Moving away from Delphi, relocating from “unsafe” place is also a possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu