Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I don't believe this guy is the monster who murdered Abby and Libby. Whoever did this to Abby and Libby is far more sophisticated in my opinion, than the man currently being investigated. It has been four years since the girls murders and no one has been caught. It just seems too far fetched for their murderer to suddenly become so clumsy and inept he is caught. I just don't see the murderer having a FB page like this guy does and drawing so much attention to himself with his outlandish posts. I could be very wrong though, like I have said.. just my opinion.

For what it's worth I don't believe this guy is the monster who murdered Abby and Libby. Whoever did this to Abby and Libby is far more sophisticated in my opinion, than the man currently being investigated. It has been four years since the girls murders and no one has been caught. It just seems too far fetched for their murderer to suddenly become so clumsy and inept he is caught. I just don't see the murderer having a FB page like this guy does and drawing so much attention to himself with his outlandish posts. I could be very wrong though, like I have said.. just my opinion.

I agree.. this moron doesn't look like the organized killer who left a staged bizzare scene that made le blunder all over the place
all of these sketches comparisons are absolutely ridiculous..the biggest possibility is that NO ONE saw BG FULL FACE...and these are just drawings not photos..

I think Chadwell could well be BG.......

*looks younger than he is

*is a mixture of both sketches (including scar on lip / bridge of nose shape / markings)

*has a similar build / height /sloping shoulders

*has questionable tattoos (possibly depicting a murder victim) and quite a lot of them (that would require him wearing high neck / long sleeves if he was BG)

* his stance / gait is similar from pictures I've seen (one in the orange t-shirt with his hands in his pockets).

*is a bold predator that acts in the spur of the moment (an opportunist)

*is an outdoor enthusiast with a love of bridges (who would be able to confidently cross the MHB like a pro)

*lives fairly locally

*Has a similar voice / twang

*seems to have a problem with women (so in his most recent crime of opportunity he chooses a 9 year old)........... "It's all about power to you".

So hopefully LE are currently checking phone records (pings), checking his phone / electronics / USB's / storage devices for pics and audio, digging into his whereabouts / vehicles owned on 13th-14th Feb 2017 and ripping his house to shreds.

Don't be fooled by the soppy / pained , this bloke can flip / change like the wind into a violent paedophile psychopath (that poor little girl probably wouldn't have been leaving his house alive if it were not for the heroic policemen that sensed something off and went back to check).

We're all keeping everything crossed that justice will be served for Abby and Libby, soon we hope that "today is the day"

JMOO folks, even if he's not BG he's 1 more dangerous off the streets who cant hurt another little girl.

*And just for the record, I don't believe BG is any kind of criminal mastermind, I just think he got VERY, VERY LUCKY.

Last edited:

Not to make light of the situation by this example, but he could be a sex offender with a tried-and-true recipe (m.o.) that he follows. I know someone who does not cook particularly well, but has one signature dish she has perfected over the years. When the occasion calls for a delicious dish, she can make one.

He might be a sloppy criminal in general but when it comes to sex crimes, he might have a perfected m.o.

It's my hunch that he deviated from the recipe in April 2020 - he did something different this time. My hunch is that by committing the crime with a neighbor in his own home he didn't follow his usual plan, and he got caught.

jmo

Something that isn't about BG, for a moment.

Delphi is planning to upgrade the park around the bridge. And, in addition to that work by the city,
"Indiana Landmarks, which owns the actual Monon High Bridge, will be planking the bridge and adding railing along the sides simultaneously with the City’s work."

bbm

:) :) :)

Delphi to work on Monon High Bridge Trail | Carroll County Comet

Absolutely not, without a doubt the only thing LE has been insistent about from the beginning is that they will not share any details of the crime scene as it is their hold-back.

The only thing we know with any certainty is that there was a definitive “signature”. And we might never know what that was

have LE said theres a signature? or has that just been alluded to by fact of holding back detail

no detail means minds go into overdrive and speculate.

if there IS a signature, and we are trying to link JC,
then could a dog bite be it?

*is a mixture of both sketches (including scar on lip / bridge of nose shape / markings)

*has questionable tattoos (possibly depicting a murder victim) and quite a lot of them (that would require him wearing high neck / long sleeves if he was BG)

* his stance / gait is similar from pictures I've seen (one in the orange t-shirt with his hands in his pockets).

*is an outdoor enthusiast with a love of bridges (who would be able to confidently cross the MHB like a pro)

*lives fairly locally

*seems to have a problem with women (so in his most recent crime of opportunity he chooses a 9 year old)........... "It's all about power to you".

So hopefully LE are currently checking phone records (pings), checking his phone / electronics / USB's / storage devices for pics and audio, digging into his whereabouts / vehicles owned on 13th-14th Feb 2017 and ripping his house to shreds.

Don't be fooled by the soppy / pained ********, this bloke can flip / change like the wind into a violent paedophile psychopath (that poor little girl probably wouldn't have been leaving his house alive if it were not for the heroic policemen that sensed something off and went back to check).

We're all keeping everything crossed that justice will be served for Abby and Libby, soon we hope that "today is the day"

JMOO folks, even if he's not BG he's 1 more dangerous *** off the streets who cant hurt another little girl.

*And just for the record, I don't believe BG is any kind of criminal mastermind, I just think he got VERY, VERY LUCKY.

JMO I like to call it dumb luck because that is how I feel about BG. I don't believe he is a mastermind in any sense. I don't even think he thinks about Delphi, he is to in the moment and wondering impulsively what he can do next imo.

I am still in shock at the quickness of this crime by JBC and how it played out. For me it seems surreal and gives a unique perspective because the victim is rescued from imminent death. Like we usually hear about these crimes after a body is found. Thank goodness this was not the case for this young girl.
I think JBC makes a compelling poi for Delphi, back to dumb luck and impulsivity, hopefully if he is responsible Abby and Libby will have their justice too. Jmo

Has anyone been able to find any vehicle info on JBC or point me in a direction to look?

Thank you to all for gathering so much info, it is time consuming and I appreciate it.

Last edited:
I agree with all of this. It ain't him.

So are skeptics thinking this is JBC's first sex crime? He's never been caught for one before.

jmo
I don't know. But I don't think this guy is smart enough to have committed the Abby/Libby crime and gotten away with it this long. This is a fool who kidnapped a neighbor child, put her in his basement, and immediately assaulted her with apparently no worries that he had been seen with her earlier and no thought that maybe the combination of his criminal background and appearance would pretty quickly put heat on him and that he'd be caught red-handed.

I also just cannot see this guy, who clearly wants to be seen as cool and hot in his own strange way, being dressed like BG.

I find it interesting that there are people who think that Abby and Libby’s murder was a sophisticated event.

I have never considered their murders as sophisticated.

I’ve always held the belief that this was random, very violent, quick, get out of dodge fast murder(s).

How sophisticated is it when a cell phone with video remains at the scene?

This guy got lucky. Really lucky.

I’d like to hear why some feel it was a much more sophisticated event.

MOO

*lives fairly locally

Don't be fooled by the soppy / pained ********, this bloke can flip / change like the wind into a violent paedophile psychopath (that poor little girl probably wouldn't have been leaving his house alive if it were not for the heroic policemen that sensed something off and went back to check).

JMOO folks, even if he's not BG he's 1 more dangerous *** off the streets who cant hurt another little girl.

hmm but you speak of LE statements as they are established facts?
if they dont know who he is.. they dont know any of this
a mixture of both sketches still makes zero sense.. as they are of two completely different ppl of a different age.. unless he was wearing another face or something...
I think that they are just shots in the dark and witnesses that might be unreliable

Yes, it is part of what we’ve begun calling “Opposite Day”, or as @Medstudies said, “Project much?”
Im looking around his FB amazed at all the opposite stuff he posted since 2017!

i swear it’s almost taunting. Duper’s delight. Opposite Day. Gaslighting. Evil

But kicking myself for trying to do it from my phone. ::: oh there is a date filter for posts! ::: Facepalm

I find it interesting that there are people who think that Abby and Libby’s murder was a sophisticated event.

I’ve always held the belief that this was random, very violent, quick, get out of dodge fast murder(s).

MOO

I think this too.

can't see ANY sophistication in leaving behind a phone with a video recording of himself, audio and alleged,DNA.

I don't know. But I don't think this guy is smart enough to have committed the Abby/Libby crime and gotten away with it this long. This is a fool who kidnapped a neighbor child, put her in his basement, and immediately assaulted her with apparently no worries that he had been seen with her earlier and no thought that maybe the combination of his criminal background and appearance would pretty quickly put heat on him and that he'd be caught red-handed.

I also just cannot see this guy, who clearly wants to be seen as cool and hot in his own strange way, being dressed like BG.
But if this isn't is first sex crime, that means he committed previous sex crimes and hasn't been caught until now.

He's either savvy enough not to get caught at sex crimes in the past or this was his first time at age 42.

I understand not everyone is in the BG bandwagon! I want to test my reasoning with their skepticism, and so far, nothing definitively rules him out, imo. And, I don't think this was his first sex crime, fwiw. (Time will tell either way and we'll eventually know.)

jmo

I think this too.

can't see ANY sophistication in leaving behind a phone with a video recording of himself, audio and alleged,DNA.
Sophisticated or not, he got clean away even with audio and video left behind. He had a way of being quick and then getting away. Sounds like he followed a tested routine.

My opinion at the moment.

jmo

So sophisticated or not, he got clean away even with audio and video left behind. He had a way of being quick and then getting away. Sounds like he followed a tested routine.

My opinion at the moment.

jmo

have there been other, similiar attacks and murders in the U.S? could be a whole can of worms here.

MOO
I didn't say it was sophisticated. But whoever did it has not screwed up yet. This guy is very volatile. I don’t think he'd be capable of flying under the radar this long after something like that.

Is this his first sexual crime? Probably not. But there are lots of little girls who get molested and never tell anyone. In fact, there are also little girls who do speak up but family never does anything about it. I suspect he's done things like this in the past and/or date rapes and has just been lucky. He's also spent a good deal of time in jail where he couldn't act on his proclivities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME