Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #133

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JBC FACEBOOK SPREAD SHEET : JBC_Facebook

UPDATE:

It appears that the video links are no longer working. I am guessing that the pic links will stop working soon as well. Tomorrow I will re-check the links, and if they are still not working, I will delete the video/pic columns as needed. The text data will stay.

Disclaimers:
1. This data was collected from public posts on JBC's profile.
2. I could easily have missed data.
3. The video/pic links may eventually expire. I am not sure when. I do not have the storage to download them, but if anybody wants to, feel free to do so.
4. If all fields are "None", my best guess is that JBC deleted a post or Facebook took down a post that he shared. There are a lot of instances of this in 2019.

Last edited:
Holy, crap. Someone just pointed out on the other thread about his hair color. BG was described as having reddish-brown hair. In some of JBC's pics, he has kind of a light brown hair color. Maybe some would call it reddish-brown? In other pics, his hair and beard appear black. I'm not sure which is his natural color, but the black hair and beard don't look natural to me. Trying to change appearance? I'm sure the dates of those photos will either strengthen or weaken that theory.

JMO

I find it interesting that there are people who think that Abby and Libby’s murder was a sophisticated event.

I have never considered their murders as sophisticated.

I’ve always held the belief that this was random, very violent, quick, get out of dodge fast murder(s).

How sophisticated is it when a cell phone with video remains at the scene?

This guy got lucky. Really lucky.

I’d like to hear why some feel it was a much more sophisticated event.

MOO

@ Tealgrove.. I was the one who used the word 'sophisticated' in my post last night. What I meant was in my opinion there was an element of sophistication such as experience, knowledge, cunning and deviousness in the monsters abduction and murders of Abby and Libby. I wish that I had been clearer. I do see the person who murdered these girls as someone who had planned it. I have no idea if he planned on murdering Abby and Libby, but I believe he planned on murdering someone(s) that day. And I believe that he planned what he would do and where he would do it. He was obviously very careful, so careful in fact that LE doesn't have much to identify him. I'm in no way giving this monster ANYTHING POSITIVE for getting away with his heinous deeds thus far, I simply meant by the word 'sophistication' that I used that there is some obvious cleverness if this monster is still walking free. JMO

JBC FACEBOOK SPREAD SHEET : JBC_Facebook

UPDATE:

It appears that the video links are no longer working. I am guessing that the pic links will stop working soon as well. Tomorrow I will re-check the links, and if they are still not working, I will delete the video/pic columns as needed. The text data will stay.

Disclaimers:
1. This data was collected from public posts on JBC's profile.
2. I could easily have missed data.
3. The video/pic links may eventually expire. I am not sure when. I do not have the storage to download them, but if anybody wants to, feel free to do so.
4. If all fields are "None", my best guess is that JBC deleted a post or Facebook took down a post that he shared. There are a lot of instances of this in 2019.
Very impressive! Thank you!

Here's a hypothetical that may be helpful.

We have seen that JBC seems to post prolifically on his public Facebook, but such posts are conspicuous by their absence around the times of the Delphi crime.

IMO, it is possible he was not at home to access WiFi and that any private posts he may have made around the time of Feb 13 were personal posts to friends when he was able to get internet access (i.e. hotspots, internet cafes ..)

We have seen that JBC seems to post prolifically on his public Facebook, but such posts are conspicuous by their absence around the times of the Delphi crime.

IMO, it is possible he was not at home to access WiFi and that any private posts he may have made around the time of Feb 13 were personal posts to friends when he was able to get internet access (i.e. hotspots, internet cafes ..)
Can FB tell where a post is made, I mean to a specific internet connection? (I ask hopefully.)

jmo

Can FB tell where a post is made, I mean to a specific internet connection? (I ask hopefully.)

jmo

FB would have the IP that goes to the internet service provider, and the service provider would have the specific IP to the individual's device/connection.

ETA: Not sure how using a proxy might factor into that.

Just thinking more about the possibility of a hidden puppy...it makes a lot of sense. Because he would need some way to get close to them. Even if he pulled a knife or gun on them, wouldn’t he worry that they would just run off...or that one would get away? The puppy would be a way to get them close enough so that he could physically restrain both of them. Just speculation, of course.

FB would have the IP that goes to the internet service provider, and the service provider would have the specific IP to the individual's device/connection.
So, if I posted on my own FB account from my neighbor's place across the street, FB would know the post was made at the neighbor's house because it was connected through the neighbor's internet.

Do I have that right?

If that's right, FB should be able to tell where he was for every post made in February 2017?

Please stop me if I'm wrong before I get too excited.

So, if I posted on my own FB account from my neighbor's place across the street, FB would know the post was made at the neighbor's house because it was connected through the neighbor's internet.

Do I have that right?

If that's right, FB should be able to tell where he was for every post made in February 2017?

I'm not a techie, so I don't have the answer on that ITD, but IMO it would only be to the MAC address of the neighbour's modem. I don't know whether a modem is able to be forensically examined with regard to a specific device, but it would be pretty evident that creep was using their own account at someone else's place and they'd be hard-pressed to claim it was not them posting.

jmo
Has this been discussed? What if JBC's phone worked solely by wifi and he had no phone provider. Harder to track someone like that and he would stay under the radar better.

Last edited:

I would also point out, to go along with this possibility, that since none of us are FB friends with him we really have no idea how often he posts publicly vs. friends only. He might post 3 public posts on a typical day along with 3 friends only posts...we just don't know because we only see the public ones. How often does he delete his posts? How often does he comment on the posts of others? Without seeing the full picture of everything he posts/comments (which I'm sure LE can do and are doing right now) there is no reliable pattern for us, the public, to discern. IMO

Do I have that right?

Yes, Facebook will know where the post came from and routinely provides that information to LE in response to a subpoena. If you are logged into Google on your phone (like through gmail), Google can provide your exact location down to the room of the house you are in. They only recently disclosed that they record and store that level of detail and will provide it to LE in response to a subpoena.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tattvaspa895