Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #137

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, someone identified in or around the trails that day who did not come forward is not enough evidence to prove that person committed double murder.

If you have a witness who can place the suspect on the trails around a similar time frame to BG, and then you have a grainy video of the suspect and his voice, surely this all adds up to a stronger case? You'd be able to get the witness to identify BG from a line up, you'd be able match some of the descriptions given by the witness to the suspect in the BG video, and you'd be able to match his voice. Those are 3 elements that might not mean anything in isolation, but taken together it's not a weak case at all. Surely there's been conviction on less evidence?

So yeah, based on this I don't think they have a clue who BG is.

I really don’t think they know who he is.
I think the stuff they said about how he could be in the room and close to the investigation and people would be shocked were all based on a certain theory of the case. Since that theory hasn’t led to an arrest in several years, it’s very likely wrong.
Whoever BG is, I really doubt he’s hanging around in plain sight.

This may be already been posted here but Kelsi was on the Crawl Space Podcast on November 20, 2019 with Tim Pilleri and lance R and she stated that " I think he's somebody very close to us..Could be my neighbor maybe".

Best Crawlspace - True Crime & Mysteries Podcasts | Most Downloaded Episodes. To listen to the podcast it number 18 on the page.
MOO from the start of this case my thought always has been that the murderer was likely someone very close to one or more family members.

JMO

This may be already been posted here but Kelsi was on the Crawl Space Podcast on November 20, 2019 with Tim Pilleri and lance R and she stated that " I think he's somebody very close to us..Could be my neighbor maybe".

Best Crawlspace - True Crime & Mysteries Podcasts | Most Downloaded Episodes. To listen to the podcast it number 18 on the page.

Her exact words were: I think that he is somebody close to us. We probably talk to him every single day and we're not connecting him to it. We're not realizing that he's the person and it could be that he's the best person in the world to us and that he, the person, he puts on to us and that fake identity that he's giving us is not the same person that he was in that moment.

The families got a lot better look and listen at the video and audio than we did and they didn’t recognize BG either.
The families have also said they don’t know anymore than the public knows about the investigation.
Considering this was said a few months after the April 2019 press conference where LE whipped up all the talk about the killer being local, I think Kelsi was just talking the popular speculation at the time, just like we all were then.

Her exact words were: I think that he is somebody close to us. We probably talk to him every single day and we're not connecting him to it. We're not realizing that he's the person and it could be that he's the best person in the world to us and that he, the person, he puts on to us and that fake identity that he's giving us is not the same person that he was in that moment.

omg :eek: how terrifying!!

I'm sorry but that is not what is said on the podcast. It is a 11:25 in the podcast. Please listen and put the correct quote.

I'm sorry but that is not what is said on the podcast. It is a 11:25 in the podcast. Please listen and put the correct quote.

You're right. I missed two words. I've included them below and bolded the words I originally left out. (21:10)

"I think that he is somebody close to us." "We probably talk to him every single day and we're not connecting him to it. We're not realizing that he's the person and it could be that he's the best person in the world to us, um, and that, that he, the person he puts on to us and that fake identity that he's giving us is not the same person that he was in that moment."

Also, now that I've gone back and listened again (as you requested), your original quote was correct - just earlier in the podcast. ("I think he's somebody very close to us..Could be my neighbor maybe".)

So, both of these quotes are in the same podcast. We may be listening on a different platform because I didn't hear much of note at 11:25 and you may not hear what I'm referring to at exactly 21:10. I don't know if I'm allowed to post the link here, but here goes: Kelsi German on Sister Libby & Delphi Murders – Crawlspace - True Crime & Mysteries – Podcast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyTheSleuth