Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #138

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In February 2017 the Delphians were invited into the town hall (?), I remember, without press presence, and were informed by police about something, we don't know and we shouldn't ever know. Can't find a link .... Keywords aren't successful.
Idk, if this is usually done, when a double murder occurs?
What exactly do you remember about this? I don't think I've ever heard this.

I have family that lives around Delphi and every time we visit, I look around and wonder if BG lives in one of the homes we drive by or maybe he has a camper in the woods off of one of the county roads. I do think he is from the area, no idea if he is still around though or even actually still lived there when the crime occurred.
I’m not sure that I have faith that this case will be solved. Maybe BG will confess on his deathbed when he’s 90 years old. Or as a reminder to myself, he may no longer be alive.

What exactly do you remember about this? I don't think I've ever heard this.

I definitely recall it mentioned as well. I think people were naturally very alarmed and frightened and so it’d be prudent for local officials to bring people together to attempt to calm everyone down and inspire confidence in the investigation that was taking place. SM was running rampant with rumours, and we can’t expect people to read national media interviews to find out what’s going in their home town. I also recall it stated that LE also canvassed local residences seeking tips. JMO

Does anybody else besides me find it interesting that there is an old decrepit barn, built in 1900, on 14.65 acres of agricultural-unimproved land that, was sold in August of this past year to the county. And that google states that a barn or a dwelling that is unused on agricultural-unimproved land is also considered to be a “shack”. Google Maps
Use the “terrain” view.

And that in 2014 this shack was reported to the police as being occupied by someone other than the owner, and was reported as a burglary, as the owner stated that an unauthorized person had shackled up in it.

Police Calls | Carroll County Comet

And that last year, according to property records, this property, these 14.65 acres with a shack on it, was sold to the county, for only God knows why.

Attachments

• 0FFA9E87-FCFA-42ED-B6B7-9946EB8C6986.png
    0FFA9E87-FCFA-42ED-B6B7-9946EB8C6986.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 22
I have always thought BG to be a drifter kind and I have been thinking of this
what solidifies this for me.. is that he went and killed in the open and left victims unburied...while someone who is known in the community would def not do that.. anyone known would try to hide
this all adds to my hunch that he is a drifter with no connections known

Why hasn’t LE divulged what FSG’s name is? Does he even exist? Why are there so many unknown, unnamed people surrounding this case?
Moo-ing here, I find it very bizarre that there is so much unknown about Abby & Libby’s case. Through my eyes and POV it seems like they have little interest in solving this case, and/or the person(s) responsible are of some importance/pedigree (for lack of a better term), and are somehow, in some way, shape, form or fashion invincible to the law. Maybe because they are the law???!? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
MOO, moo, cow.

Because there is a killer out there still and announcing “Hey, Bob Smith of 123 MurderMe Lane saw you and told us!” Might put Bob Smith in danger.

I have always thought BG to be a drifter kind and I have been thinking of this
what solidifies this for me.. is that he went and killed in the open and left victims unburied...while someone who is known in the community would def not do that.. anyone known would try to hide
this all adds to my hunch that he is a drifter with no connections known
bbm
I wonder since a long time, whether it almost could have happened, that the girls wouldn't have been found on RL's property for months or even years. RL had no reason to check recurringly on this last little edge of his land, I imagine.

Last edited:
I think as time drags on and to prevent this becoming a cold case, the Delphi PD need to consider handing over the DNA to Parabon Biontec.
The amount of cold cases I've seen solved using that technology is amazing, if they can't do that then they clearly have no DNA to work with sadly.
The girls deserve more, if they have even the faintest hint of who this savage is they should be doing covert surveillance in order to collect anything that could have DNA left on it discarded by any viable POI (cigarette, food / utensils from a restaurant, discarded chewing gum, water bottles or cans, tissue paper, even a hockled up gremmer if needs be FFS).
It'll be 5 years in February, I remember seeing the footage of bridge guy back in 2017/2018 thinking they'll get this dude soon enough, someone will know who that is........but nope, nothing, nada......I'm positively foaming for those innocent young ladies and their grief stricken familes, this *advertiser censored* is still free, he's still breathing the same air as you and I :mad:.

The 2019 press conference was very telling. It's worth watching again and paying close attention to all the references that Indiana State Police Superintendent Carter makes...they are seemingly all personally directed at one (unnamed) individual. A bit of common sense connecting the dots and it's not hard to make a reasonable guess at the identity of that person. Lots of religious references and even reference to a movie called 'The Shack." One church in the area played this movie on a movie night. Carter also references the killer as "being in the room" and "hiding in plain sight" and "appearing younger than his true age." Re-watch the 2019 press conference -it's a treasure trove of clues.

I think this is far from a cold case. The county just signed a 2 year lease (Sept 2021) on a separate building dedicated solely to investigators working on the murders. I believe there is one suspect and a lot of evidence points to him. However, I think there are legal and logistical hurdles for investigators, including possibly DNA evidence that may be explained away, although it is also highly incriminating. Also, possibly an issue with alibis and inability to confirm or invalidate an alibi due to circumstances beyond their control. Things like this would be problematic for a strong legal case.

My opinion... the killer is someone from Delphi, in a leadership position in a Delphi church, someone comfortable interacting with groups of kids, someone who knows the bridge area well and often visits that area. That someone also had a dramatic appearance change following the murders, and has maintainied it, as Carter stressed in his 2019 presser. I think the killer will be brought to justice, and at the very least, in the meantime, will be watched closely and prevented from harming anyone else.

opinions only

bbm
I wonder since a long time, whether it almost could have happened, that the girls wouldn't have been found on RL's property for months or even years. RL had no reason to check recurringly on this last little edge of his land, I imagine.
but i dont think its possible in the case of missing kids for the whole area to not be searched over and again ..by using helicopters also..its not miles away
i dont think BG thought they wont be found ? why spend time stageing instead of trying to hide them

The 2019 press conference was very telling. It's worth watching again and paying close attention to all the references that Indiana State Police Superintendent Carter makes...they are seemingly all personally directed at one (unnamed) individual. A bit of common sense connecting the dots and it's not hard to make a reasonable guess at the identity of that person. Lots of religious references and even reference to a movie called 'The Shack." One church in the area played this movie on a movie night. Carter also references the killer as "being in the room" and "hiding in plain sight" and "appearing younger than his true age." Re-watch the 2019 press conference -it's a treasure trove of clues.

I think this is far from a cold case. The county just signed a 2 year lease (Sept 2021) on a separate building dedicated solely to investigators working on the murders. I believe there is one suspect and a lot of evidence points to him. However, I think there are legal and logistical hurdles for investigators, including possibly DNA evidence that may be explained away, although it is also highly incriminating. Also, possibly an issue with alibis and inability to confirm or invalidate an alibi due to circumstances beyond their control. Things like this would be problematic for a strong legal case.

My opinion... the killer is someone from Delphi, in a leadership position in a Delphi church, someone comfortable interacting with groups of kids, someone who knows the bridge area well and often visits that area. That someone also had a dramatic appearance change following the murders, and has maintainied it, as Carter stressed in his 2019 presser. I think the killer will be brought to justice, and at the very least, in the meantime, will be watched closely and prevented from harming anyone else.

opinions only
Such a person (two such people) are in my list, but I just can’t narrow it to them because there are still several others, plus JBC, plus now in the past few days @heartgoesout and others have reminded me that it could be one of the people actually known to be there that day, whether we have ever heard their names or not. And I’m not convinced the religious references mean there’s a suspect from a church. It’s rural Indiana. Religion will come up in all kinds of talking. But you could be right.

opinions only

I’m thinking that if the killer is who you are hinting it is, Libby and Abby would have recognized him at some point either coming across the bridge, or while accosting them, and that would be part of the audio captured. Also I would think their families would have recognized him and a good portion of the population of Delphi.
Just my opinion, but the 2019 press conference is worthless. Info about the vehicle at CPS is two years too late. New sketch is two years too late and has no context to explain it’s worth. It was great theater, but nothing more.

Such a person (two such people) are in my list, but I just can’t narrow it to them because there are still several others, plus JBC, plus now in the past few days @heartgoesout and others have reminded me that it could be one of the people actually known to be there that day, whether we have ever heard their names or not. And I’m not convinced the religious references mean there’s a suspect from a church. It’s rural Indiana. Religion will come up in all kinds of talking. But you could be right.

All JMO: I think Carter is into religion, hence, he sees it everywhere. If BG was as deep into religion as DC, and yet, murdered, then, he is probably committable. Maybe he was “losing his religion”, purging it, so he made a “non-secular”, chaotic, scene. Or, he could be ridiculing all religious establishment.

... If BG was as deep into religion as DC, and yet, murdered, then, he is probably committable. Maybe he was “losing his religion”, purging it, so he made a “non-secular”, chaotic, scene. Or, he could be ridiculing all religious establishment.

That's possible, sure enough. But the other side of that coin is that people murder in the name of religion every day and have been doing it since religion was started. We can talk about it while we burn some witches--as soon as I get back from the Crusades. We can meet at the 9/11 monument! :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya