Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #139

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just trying to catch up here is a chore. And I'm still trying to grasp LE's tie btw KAK and Delphi. A false or dead end tip? Mistaken identity? Or was said or attached to a social media site or group that KAK was a part of? If it is the later I wonder if someone only identified by a screen name said something only the killer would know. I don't believe KAK is the killer and he may not even know or be aware of a connection. The fact that LE put out the information video on anthony_shots leads me to believe LE STRONGLY believes there is some connection.

On Scott Reisch's Crime Talk youtube today, he said that the model has become a police officer and, in turn, is helping with the case.
Did he know early on about this possible connection between himself and these murders? Is that what directed him towards being a police officer. That is a story in its own rights.

Just trying to catch up here is a chore. And I'm still trying to grasp LE's tie btw KAK and Delphi. A false or dead end tip? Mistaken identity? Or was said or attached to a social media site or group that KAK was a part of? If it is the later I wonder if someone only identified by a screen name said something only the killer would know. I don't believe KAK is the killer and he may not even know or be aware of a connection. The fact that LE put out the information video on anthony_shots leads me to believe LE STRONGLY believes there is some connection.

Yes, I’d agree there’s more to it, just that we don’t need to know.

“We spoke with a former FBI agent who believes there is more to this case than investigators are releasing to the public.

“This is a mystery to me, and certainly there has to be more to this story than what is being made public,” says former FBI agent Doug Kouns who now is the CEO of the private investigation firm Veracity IIR, “I’m sure there is good reason for that.”…”
Delphi murders: Anthony Shots profile tied to Abby & Libby deaths

If BG is really the person in LG's video, I would think, since they know the width of a bridge tie, they can pretty accurately calculate that guy's height.
Sounds reasonable but he was younger then and could have continued to grow in both weight and height. Many young men continue to grow over those particular years including my own. He may have excessively eaten, drank and led an otherwise unhealthy lifestyle since early 2017. Covid weight is also a thing. And our recent pics were taken during Covid. As many others have said many medications can lead to significant weight gain in a short period of time. Maybe he even has an eating disorder from the stress of the whole situation including Delphi murders or otherwise. As MassGuy stated, this guy is perfect as far as unremarkable and easy to forget. There simply is nothing notable about him; looks or otherwise. His SM presence is also equally generic IMO I think BG is either him or someone known to him whether personally or anonymously remains to be seen. IMO
ETA His SM is generic in my opinion but since LE honed in on him it’s interesting to us with respect to the fact of what they’ve obviously connected him to and his connections. IMO

Last edited:

these turn of events are hard to grasp, but IMO, ISP has some kind of evidence. Advances in technology may have enabled them to determine that whoever was using that profile had been in contact with Libby or Abby — and maybe arranged to meet them at the bridge.

ISP has been so cautious at each and every turn. I really think they are trying to determine if someone else was using his Phone/profile. If that is ruled out, they have the killer.

these turn of events are hard to grasp, but IMO, ISP has some kind of evidence. Advances in technology may have enabled them to determine that whoever was using that profile had been in contact with Libby or Abby — and maybe arranged to meet them at the bridge.

ISP has been so cautious at each and every turn. I really think they are trying to determine if someone else was using his Phone/profile. If that is ruled out, they have the killer.
OP have also noted that anyone who had contact with Anthony_shots via SM or in person would likely now be an adult and no longer afraid (or as afraid) to come forward if even anonymously. IMO

@Awsi Dooger Do you have a link to the Comet article you’re referring to? I’m sure several of us would be interested in reading it. Please and thanks!

I know you’re not asking me but, first the article is behind a paywall. Also it is considered an opinion piece which WS doesn’t allow, which I didn’t know, until I tried to post the link a couple weeks ago.

I am surprised he wasn't caught well before he came to the attention of LE when they found him during the investigation of the murders. From his own admissions he was prolific in grooming girls online. I don't think he is BG, I think LE have once again caused more confusion and set the fetid parts of the internet on fire, so that another family is being picked apart when only he has been charged. Their request to the public was in no way related to the murders.

I wonder if at the 5 year mark a professional press conference will be held, where they will finally get the messaging right and provide some new piece of the puzzle to try to advance the case.

I tend to agree with you. Once again, LE has caused confusion and mystery. Wish they could be straight with the public for a change. And WHY wasn't this creepo arrested well before now?!

I know you’re not asking me but, first the article is behind a paywall. Also it is considered an opinion piece which WS doesn’t allow, which I didn’t know, until I tried to post the link a couple weeks ago.
I appreciate it! Thanks!

I tend to agree with you. Once again, LE has caused confusion and mystery. Wish they could be straight with the public for a change. And WHY wasn't this creepo arrested well before now?!
I completely agree with you although at this point in life I have more faith in LE than MSM.
Slightly off topic but relevant IMO. How odd is it that the trials of Vallow, Smollet, Maxwell, Duggar, Kim Potter and Scott Peterson are all simultaneously occurring all while Delphi, Morphew and others are gaining steam with mostly zero Media input? I think I’m forgetting someone but hopefully will recall.
What do you think this says about MSM and our society? I cannot remember another time where so much was at stake at the same time. Scary! IMO

Delphi murder investigation into online profile Anthony Shots

IMO the 2nd sketch of who LE provided strongly resembles the photos of the social media account. I remember that presser from a couple years ago, how LE said they shifted gears. Not sure anyone really understood why the sketch changed so much.
I remember the discussions on here about the individual’s voice. A lot of us said that it wasn’t the voice of a young man. The 2nd sketch just didn’t fit the image a lot of us had in our minds IMO.
Time will tell where this info will lead. Fingers crossed for a solved case.

I completely agree with you although at this point in life I have more faith in LE than MSM.
Slightly off topic but relevant IMO. How odd is it that the trials of Vallow, Smollet, Maxwell, Duggar, Kim Potter and Scott Peterson are all simultaneously occurring all while Delphi, Morphew and others are gaining steam with mostly zero Media input? I think I’m forgetting someone but hopefully will recall.
What do you think this says about MSM and our society? I cannot remember another time where so much was at stake at the same time. Scary! IMO
Don’t forget about Elizabeth Holmes!

“They took his dog”. OMG. Is there dog hair, dog prints, dog poo or god forbid dog bites associated with the Delphi crime scene.

Delphi Murders 3 Signatures: Robert Ives Interview Transcript from 'Down the Hill' Podcast - CrimeLights

"All I can say about the situation with Abby and Libby is that there was a lot more physical evidence than at that crime scene. And it’s probably not what you would imagine, or what people think that I’m talking about, it’s probably not."

It appears this occurred in just the last couple weeks. In addition to the dog being taken, I bolded words that that stood out.

:58 min mark

Reporter:
"...neighbor told me Fed agents and local police visited just a couple weeks ago. Looking for information about this man 27yr old KAK and his father."

Neighbor:
“They asked me a few questions, that whole parking lot was full at least 12 cars there, unmarked vehicles, trucks and SUV's. Umm they went in his house and they took his dog.”

Delphi murder investigation reaction from Libby's family

Can anyone verify if KAKs dog was obtained after his arrest for his current charges? Like an article about it? If it’s posted ahead then i do not see it, this is a big thread so it can be difficult to find things when looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025