Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome back to the Delphi Murders discussion thread.

On the afternoon of Feb. 13th, 2017, best friends Abigail Williams and Liberty German were dropped off at a bridge in the town of Delphi. On Feb 14th their bodies were discovered around noon about 50 feet from the north bank of Deer Creek which is about 0.5 miles from the bridge.
The Sheriff's office gave a press conference on 4/22/19 and we have some solid information. Please take a look below

HERE IS THE NEW SKETCH FROM THE PRESS CONFERENCE ON 4/22/19

delphi-suspect-sketch-ht-jef-190422_hpEmbed_5x6_992.jpg

HERE IS THE NEW AUDIO. IT'S-A BIT LONGER THAN THE FIRST AUDIO:
https://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_Audio_Edited_2019x3.wav

Here is the old audio in a loop:

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/Delphi_male_voice_loop.mp3

LATEST PRESS CONFERENCE 4/22/19

FOR MORE CLICK HERE FOR THE CARROL COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE FACEBOOK PAGE.

Anyone with information about this case, no matter how insignificant, is encouraged to call the Delphi Homicide Investigation Tip Line at
(844) 459-5786.

Information can also be reported by calling the Indiana State Police at(800) 382-7537, or the Carroll County Sheriff's Department at (765) 564-2413.

Information can also be emailed to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

video of press conference from 2017 02/22/17: https://www.facebook.com/NewsCenter1...4728963476130/

Let's do this. Let's commit to getting this killer's picture and voice out there any possible way we can.

Pictures of Abby and Libby

Link to post with all Threads #1-98 (Courtesy of margarita25)

Thread #99 Thread #100 Thread #101 Thread #102 Thread #103 Thread #104 Thread #105 Thread #106 Thread #107 Thread #108 Thread #109 Thread #110 Thread #111 Thread #112 Thread #113 Thread #114 Thread #115 Thread #116 Thread #117 Thread #118 Thread #119 Thread #120 Thread #121 Thread #122 Thread #123
Thread #124 Thread #125 Thread #126 Thread #127 Thread #128 Thread #129 Thread #130 Thread #131 Thread #132 Thread #133 Thread #134 Thread #135 Thread #136 Thread #137 Thread #138 Thread #139 Thread #140 Thread #141 Thread #142 Thread #143

Link to Media Maps & Timelines *No Discussion*
Link to Media Maps & Timelines #2 *No Discussion*

IMAGE Discussion Thread

Scanner Thread

Rules Etiquette & Information

Case map by skibaboo updated with grayhuze crime flow video

Grayhuze youtube channel

Murder sheet YouTube

Verified Insiders: None in this case at this time. Verified Professional, Member michael.gartley, is a Verified Expert in Imaging Science.

RULES OF THIS DISCUSSION

DO NOT post photos of random individuals (including persons featured in MSM articles about other area crimes) to compare to the images of unidentified suspect on the bridge.

PLEASE DO NOT POST PICTURES OF SEX OFFENDERS!

Do not sleuth family, PERIOD. This includes previous public records which have nothing to do with this case. They are victims here. Plain and simple.

If you feel you have a tip, by all means, phone it in. Do NOT discuss your tip here. Contact the authorities and give them time to follow your lead.

NOTE - per Tricia and Sillybilly’s 5.28.2021 post here, JBC as a poi is now open for discussion in the Delphi thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Theorizing based on some known fact sourced from MSM or LE is fine, but speculation not based on known fact is not allowed.

Also, a few reminders from TOS:

It is WS preferred policy to use initials only for anyone other than victims or perps.

If you have questions about rules or moderation, please do not ask them on the thread. Just private message a Mod or Admin for clarification.

Rumors are not allowed. If you can't link information to Websleuths approved sources, do NOT post it with "I read it somewhere" or "I'll find the link later ...".

Before you post something make sure what you are stating is FACT as we know it from MSM, LE or another approved Websleuths source.

Sleuthing or discussing RSOs just because they are on the registry is not allowed. A thread specific exception may be made by Tricia or an Admin depending on geographical location in relation a crime.

Photo alterations or side-by-side comparisons are not allowed.

Last edited:
My opinion as to why KAK would be willing to take the fall for the murder... he's already screwed. Charged with 30 accounts of CSAM? He ain't getting out any time soon, so if whomever perpetrated the murders (TK, IMO) is someone he cares about, he's willing to take the fall for it. In his eyes, why should two people be in prison when he's already going to be there.

So it appears to me that some things that may have seemed to be so, just may not be, and vica versa. Really interesting the tangled web to see, as it unfolds.

Not verbatim....you want to know what we know, and some day you will. You never thought we'd change direction. Wow, so many quotes take on new meaning, for this ole boy.

Really just checkin' in, thanks!

My opinion as to why KAK would be willing to take the fall for the murder... he's already screwed. Charged with 30 accounts of CSAM? He ain't getting out any time soon, so if whomever perpetrated the murders (TK, IMO) is someone he cares about, he's willing to take the fall for it. In his eyes, why should two people be in prison when he's already going to be there.
I agree but wonder why he wouldn’t talk as to what only he knows and cut a deal? Maybe because he has already? If not his dad then who? Maybe he has given them an entire ring of pervs and is safer in jail? Idk but one can only hope. These creeps seem to find each other and stick together. The internet makes it so much easier to congregate in the situations. KAK obviously is in deep and I don’t believe he has no knowledge of the murders. Whoever leaked this info should be given an award. IMO

Just an idea that KAK was an accomplice but did not do the actual murders. He does not want to say who the actual murderer is because it links back to him. In his warped brain he thinks he is innocent but if the other person is charged they will link him, KAK, to the murder. Just like he thinks he can't be charged for the CSAM because he was a minor, smh, he thinks because he did not actually do the murder he can't or won't be charged. He is just going to ride it out as long as he can. I have only listened to part one of the MS and will reluctantly listen to part 2 tomorrow. What a creep...barf.

I agree but wonder why he wouldn’t talk as to what only he knows and cut a deal? Maybe because he has already? If not his dad then who? Maybe he has given them an entire ring of pervs and is safer in jail? Idk but one can only hope. These creeps seem to find each other and stick together. The internet makes it so much easier to congregate in the situations. KAK obviously is in deep and I don’t believe he has no knowledge of the murders. Whoever leaked this info should be given an award. IMO
I think why he won't...he's guilty, AJMO. He really groomed and manipulated Libby. Like that one detective said to KAK...you made her fall in love with you. You take all we've learned about the weeks before the murders, the anthony_shots stuff. Then add to that the things that occured with KAK and Libby the day she was murdered. Pile on all the post murders google searches before they left on the trip and then while gone in Vegas after the murders.

To me, KAK is nobody's alibi because he was there at the Delphi trails on February 13, 2017. You ever hear the expression, I trust him as far as I could spit him...AJMO

Last edited:
I think why he won't...he's guilty, AJMO. He really groomed and manipulated Libby. Like that one detective said to KAK...you made her fall in love with you. You take all we've learned about the weeks before the murders, the anthony_shots stuff. Then add to that the things that occured with KAK and Libby the day she was murdered. Pile on all the post murders google searches before they left on the trip and while gone in Vegas.

To me, KAK is nobody's alibi because he was there at the Delphi trails on February 13, 2017. You ever hear the expression, I trust him as far as I could spit him...AJMO
This is valid IMO. Maybe while they have him incarcerated they’re rounding up all the other creeps. Whoever leaked the interviews likely did LE and the world a favor. If any young ladies were on the fence maybe these transcripts encouraged them to come forward along with LE’s requests. Maybe even encouraged them to talk among themselves and have discussions with their parents. Heartbreaking but at least one more predator is off the streets and the internet. Hopefully many more are to follow. IMO

But he’s not taking the fall for the murders. He didn’t do it, he knows he didn’t do it, he knows they have DNA, he knows he’s been cleared by the DNA evidence. LE may be trying to get TK for the murders, but if KAKs DNA cleared him, it cleared TK, too. JMO

Just an idea that KAK was an accomplice but did not do the actual murders. He does not want to say who the actual murderer is because it links back to him. In his warped brain he thinks he is innocent but if the other person is charged they will link him, KAK, to the murder. Just like he thinks he can't be charged for the CSAM because he was a minor, smh, he thinks because he did not actually do the murder he can't or won't be charged. He is just going to ride it out as long as he can. I have only listened to part one of the MS and will reluctantly listen to part 2 tomorrow. What a creep...barf.

That's one of the thing that I keep coming back to. He's so delusional.

Bringing forward:

Some suspect info removed from FBI poster on Delphi killings | wthr.com
March 16, 2022

“What is missing is the height, weight and age of the suspect.

The request to remove the information came from the Indiana State Police. It released the following statement to 13News:

"The Delphi Task Force requested the FBI to remove the physical descriptors listed on the flyer. Investigators do not want to discourage or stop the public from submitting a tip because the person does not specifically meet the height, weight, and age description. Investigators would like the public to focus on the photo of the man on the bridge, the voice recording, and second sketch that was released by law enforcement."”

New poster, from Kelsi’s Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/libertyg_sister/status/1503885693113798664?s=20&t=3AiHWzd1xDGMWEnJsrgtkQ

ABIGAIL WILLIAMS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

LIBERTY GERMAN | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Last edited:
I think why he won't...he's guilty, AJMO. He really groomed and manipulated Libby. Like that one detective said to KAK...you made her fall in love with you. You take all we've learned about the weeks before the murders, the anthony_shots stuff. Then add to that the things that occured with KAK and Libby the day she was murdered. Pile on all the post murders google searches before they left on the trip and then while gone in Vegas after the murders.

No, but I've heard of the expression 'I trust him as far as I could throw him' (which wouldn't be far at all ;)

Got many threads to catch up on....
From the get go alot of folk myself included really couldnt get past the cat fishing idea.

I got stuck on the reset of Libbys PHONE.

The take away....LE can lie to our faces about whatever they like to keep things under wrap.

This hinders them as much as helps IMO.

How many children and parents were not having important conversations about this stuff that should have been??

Its upsetting to think about this case on so many levels.

Just praying their close.
KAK has too much information on Libby to be dismissed.

moo

Last edited:
Got many threads to catch up on....
From the get go alot of folk myself included really couldnt get past the cat fishing idea.

I got stuck on the reset of Libbys PHONE.

The take away....LE can lie to our faces about whatever they like to keep things under wrap.

This hinders them as much as helps IMO.

How many children and parents were not having important conversations about this stuff that should have been??

Its upsetting to think about this case on so many levels.

Just praying their close.
KAK has too much information on Libby to be dismissed.

moo

Amen. And this latest round of information has me even more concerned than usual about my teenage daughters. What a world.

Country Club Rd. Why was that location not redacted? It's a relatively short and sparsely populated road. It being left in on the interview puts a lot of pressure on its residences, imo. Hmm.

Nonetheless, I'm thinking about it's role in the discussion with KAK. GPS puts his phone at that location, not necessarily KAK. What is NOT said during that interview is whether or not a_shots communicated with L from that house. In fact, it's stated elsewhere in the interview that the only place a_shots could be linked to was the house where KAK and his father lived. LE does state that there was *advertiser censored* activity occurring on that phone from that house.

We don't know what time the phone was there, either. Could it clear the user from being at the crime scene, or was it more a means to disprove KAK's claims of being with his dad all day? IDK. Maybe there was online activity happening from both locations at the same time? Because how would they know KAK and his dad weren't both at that CC Rd house?

I feel like the person at that house, when the phone was there, is potentially important, though. Either as a witness, an alibi, or an involved party. JMO.

*Random question. If somebody intended to go out and SA and/or murder someone, would it be typical behavior to look at *advertiser censored* ahead of time? Like...to start the rush, or something? Sorry...I'm not well versed on criminal psychology, so it's a genuine question.

Is it possible someone was parked near a home they'd been to before, and unwittingly connected to the wifi there? Never in the house, not at the house, but close enough to the house, that the phone linked to the wifi automatically?

Parked in a car. Waiting for someone? Killing time until...?

Phones are constantly searching for towers.... and wifi....

JMO

Last edited:
Is it possible someone was parked near a home they'd been to before, and unwittingly connected to the wifi there? Never in the house, not at the house, but close enough to the house, that the phone linked to the wifi automatically?

Parked in a car. Waiting for someone? Killing time until...?

Phones are constantly searching for towers.... and wifi....

JMO
I had wondered that, too. My knowledge is minimal on wifi connections, but why would a phone need to connect to a home's wifi to begin with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cmpinva