Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion only, MS described 12 searchers yesterday and today there are only 3 or 4 people, standing in below-the-knee water, using hand tools to do something under the bridge. Again the only equipment noted by MS, was snorkels, goggles, buckets, spades, and possibly metal detectors. There is no way, in my opinion, that such a small crew would be using all those vehicles being called unmarked LE, either today or yesterday. From the MS descriptions, there were supposedly a lot of vehicles there for a major search. Those might be trucks/vehicles in the fenced area, used by the company owning the property, which also has equipment and merchandise in the fenced area.

I don't have access to MS's photos, (is someone allowed to post them here?) This photo shows the water when it was high. The searchers were located in almost the center of the water. It is a footbridge and it seems that IF they are looking for something, the item could have been tossed from the bridge. A possibility is that KAK, who had a FB photo of a gun posted, was worried about having a gun when he was first investigated, and tossed it in the river.
Maybe a gun is more involved than we know, in the Delphi case, but it could just be a coincidence that there is some kind of activity in the Wabash River. If the search is related to KAK, maybe a tossed weapon needs to be found just to eliminate it from being involved in the Delphi case. I'm aware that some think the search is for a knife. MOO

https://cloudfront.traillink.com/photos/nickel-plate-trail_74971_sc.jpg
View attachment 361727
I wonder if this bridge is on any players Facebook

It has actually crossed my mind that BG may have been a random man.

Which brings me full circle back to FBI removing every descriptor of BG. So is BG the killer? Or is BG some random unknown that had nothing to do with it?
There is more video/audio of BG. I don't think it's just more of him walking because that could be released to give a clearer picture of how he walks/moves. Don't most people think something critical and/or awful is on the unreleased recording? I feel confident that this is why LE is absolutely positive BG is the killer. And they have stated that there is only one killer.

JBC has always been my number one suspect and for every reason there is. mOO

And JBC is known to sleep in the rough under bridges (!).

BG’s clothes might look loose and ill-fitting because they are stretched out from lack of laundering. Like when you are camping and wear jeans more than once.

I was sure he was BG too but I think he is too depraved. He would spend more time, be messier and possibly take one or both to another location and god knows what that it seems BG didn’t?

Also the comment from ISP Carter, for what it is worth, about what will folks close to you will think. I’m pretty sure JBC knows already what folks close to him have been thinking of him for years.

IMO, the girls were possibly posed in an obscene manner but where not sexually assaulted as a motive.

I believe it was anger directed at LG by someone who was communicating with her online.

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member