Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #147

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think KK is physically capable of committing this crime? If we believe KK committed these crimes alone, then we have to also believe that BG is not the killer and has nothing to do with the crime, because there is no way KK is BG.

Which brings up interesting questions/facts to speculate on (yes some of these are very pedestrian and seemingly canonized and referred to as solved/definitive by followers of the case, but on closer inspection the details are not that clear IMO, or are open to interpretation, or there have been changes overtime by LE regarding their official stance, LE agencies contradicted each other, etc.)

• This is one of the only cases, if not the only case, I have ever followed that included multiple composite sketches that were never clearly elaborated on by investigators. Are we supposed to disregard one of the sketches? Are we supposed to keep both in mind and look for individuals that fall somewhere in the middle of the two sketches appearance wise? Why was the first sketch inaccurate? Why was there a need for a second sketch?
  • Which brings me to -- five years later and how many thousands of leads, and we haven't been told if LE suspects one killer, or more than one person. This makes sense if LE, smartly so, wants to withhold to confirm a confession later on. If they want to surprise one killer by saying, for example, "listen, we know you didn't do this by yourself ... so we will give you one chance to tell the truth, because the other guy is talking". And we know from the recently released interrogation transcript, investigators are doing just that with KK and his father. Did they suspect two people all along? What could have given them that impression?
  • What are the odds that Libby was talking to a child predator, possibly two child predators using the same catfish account, and then is brutally murdered the next day? Sure there are always outliers to statistics, but seriously what are the odds?!
Many more but that's more than enough for now.

I personally didn't think much of KK as a suspect for the longest time. He's obviously not BG. I don't think he is physically capable of murdering two athletic young teens. I didn't think his "circle" was sophisticated enough or matched the profile I had developed in my head and with the help of sleuthing friends. That being said, his father sure seems to have been smart enough to set him up to take the fall.
Guns are called equalizers for a reason. anyone with gun and the obvious mental state and proximity to use it can command anyone of any athleticism to follow commands.

MOO considering the scrambled imagery they said they need to to unravel, perhaps the video result giving a height of around 5’9” for BG was not true.
3 inches dropped from to his 6ft is about a 4% error.
motion and parallax might have messed with the different focal planes and foreshortened BG.
I have alsways thought he was taller as he has a taller man’s foot, his shoes have pronounced toe boxes.

JBC has always been my number one suspect and for every reason there is. mOO

I try to keep an open mind but JBC still stands out to me for a lot of reasons. Naming just a few:
… transient lifestyle
… violent bold attack in broad daylight against a young girl. He persisted in his attack despite numerous people looking for her and police coming to his door
… not afraid of heights
… welder. Could explain the unusual hat witnesses claim to have seen
… violent history

JBC has always been my number one suspect and for every reason there is. mOO
I don't believe it is likely that JBC is the killer on the bridge. But mostly because it appears that LE has moved on from him to KAK and his gang. HOWEVER, I do believe that between KAK and JBC, JBC seems to have it in him to kill a child with a knife or other bladed instrument. Killing with a knife is not an easy thing to do, physically or mentally, but after reading about the girl locked in his house I believe he would do it.

I don't believe it is likely that JBC is the killer on the bridge. But mostly because it appears that LE has moved on from him to KAK and his gang. HOWEVER, I do believe that between KAK and JBC, JBC seems to have it in him to kill a child with a knife or other bladed instrument. Killing with a knife is not an easy thing to do, physically or mentally, but after reading about the girl locked in his house I believe he would do it.
Could you explain about the girls locked in the house? I've never heard this before.

.. the BG we see and the bg who walked the broken bridge so easily with hands in pockets ..the bg who controlled two fit girls so easily up and down the trails was
a fit guy and not this huge simpleton dude
<modsnip - personalizing>
I agree. I cannot see KAK as BG. No way. I also don’t see him as the killer but I could be wrong.

I do believe he has knowledge of the murders. He knows something IMO.

Just hope this isn’t a wild goose chase. Just finished watching Blackbird and I’m a bit concerned.

MOO

I agree. I cannot see KAK as BG. No way. I also don’t see him as the killer but I could be wrong.

I do believe he has knowledge of the murders. He knows something IMO.

Just hope this isn’t a wild goose chase. Just finished watching Blackbird and I’m a bit concerned.

MOO

KAK kinda looks like the guy in Blackbird..weird! lol mOO

Guns are called equalizers for a reason. anyone with gun and the obvious mental state and proximity to use it can command anyone of any athleticism to follow commands.

MOO considering the scrambled imagery they said they need to to unravel, perhaps the video result giving a height of around 5’9” for BG was not true.
3 inches dropped from to his 6ft is about a 4% error.
motion and parallax might have messed with the different focal planes and foreshortened BG.
I have alsways thought he was taller as he has a taller man’s foot, his shoes have pronounced toe boxes.
Steel toe boots/shoes

Can someone edit an audio clip of TK’s voice and make it deeper?

I’m just wondering if he indeed is BG, he lowered his voice to the girls to appear authoritive.
It absolutely can. Even without editing and background noise, voices often sound very different at different moments. I agree that if he's trying to be more authoritative, he may just naturally lower his voice. I do some voice editing in my job and it's amazing how different people's voices can sound and even simple editing can alter the "natural" voice.

In my opinion only, MS described 12 searchers yesterday and today there are only 3 or 4 people, standing in below-the-knee water, using hand tools to do something under the bridge. Again the only equipment noted by MS, was snorkels, goggles, buckets, spades, and possibly metal detectors. There is no way, in my opinion, that such a small crew would be using all those vehicles being called unmarked LE, either today or yesterday. From the MS descriptions, there were supposedly a lot of vehicles there for a major search. Those might be trucks/vehicles in the fenced area, used by the company owning the property, which also has equipment and merchandise in the fenced area.

I don't have access to MS's photos, (is someone allowed to post them here?) This photo shows the water when it was high. The searchers were located in almost the center of the water. It is a footbridge and it seems that IF they are looking for something, the item could have been tossed from the bridge. A possibility is that KAK, who had a FB photo of a gun posted, was worried about having a gun when he was first investigated, and tossed it in the river.
Maybe a gun is more involved than we know, in the Delphi case, but it could just be a coincidence that there is some kind of activity in the Wabash River. If the search is related to KAK, maybe a tossed weapon needs to be found just to eliminate it from being involved in the Delphi case. I'm aware that some think the search is for a knife. MOO

https://cloudfront.traillink.com/photos/nickel-plate-trail_74971_sc.jpg
1661472131223.png

I don’t see JBC, KAK or TK as BG. Could any of all of them be involved in the murders? Sure. I strongly suspected TK until I saw him, that was disappointing. TK could be the killer but I can’t picture him as BG.

Which brings me full circle back to FBI removing every descriptor of BG. So is BG the killer? Or is BG some random unknown that had nothing to do with it? Which then opens up everyone as a suspect.

I don’t see JBC, KAK or TK as BG. Could any of all of them be involved in the murders? Sure. I strongly suspected TK until I saw him, that was disappointing. TK could be the killer but I can’t picture him as BG.

Which brings me full circle back to FBI removing every descriptor of BG. So is BG the killer? Or is BG some random unknown that had nothing to do with it? Which then opens up everyone as a suspect.
It has actually crossed my mind that BG may have been a random man.

Yes, I do think KAK is physically capable of committing the crime.

More importantly I believe he is mentally capable which is the aspect that would be much harder to overcome than physically walking a trail, scaring little girls down the hill at gunpoint, going a short distance then leaving them where they lay.

KAK is BG, imo.

Since this has been discussed before I believe WS protocol is to link the posts.

-KAK LE video on same screen as BG catches same head tilt forward, coloring, smirky expression, imo:

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

-Three pictures of BG in the beginning one shorter and heavier:

Found Deceased - IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #144

-No great physical efforts took place as, imo, a gun was used to scare little girls down a hill and no other feats took place beyond walking them at gun point to where they were killed and left in place, imo.

-The early shorter heavier BG picture before possible manipulation to make clearer:

KAK is completely capable of carrying out this crime both physically and mentally as it seems it was quite simply done without a great deal of effort ex. taking one or both to a private home or other location outside of the park, or burying them, imo.

BG is just a garden variety pervert with no special abilities or intelligence like KAK.

All imo
I agree with you on so many points.
I didn't believe he ( KAK) could be capable of pulling this off.
I now believe he is capable mentally and physically.
I believe it is him on LG video.
I believe he is a murderer.

AMOO

That's where I'm at. There's got to be something that LE knows that is a connection, it just isn't obvious. It likely isn't obvious to LE either - if there really is a connection. For all I know all three are just disgusting characters with nothing to do with the murders and LE is going down another dead end rabbit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1